It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals have more Freedom than human beings (money is slavery)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
1) Food freely grown and given by Nature, now has a price tag.

2) A human being doesn't even have a place to live without money, the Earth now has a price tag.

3) Religious ideas of morality are forced on people. At one point homosexuality and gay marriage was illegal and even though it's legal now, there are still people wanting to remove Freedom and force their religious ideas of morality, unnecessary to society, on others.

4) People claiming to believe in Freedom while at the same time trying to force their way of life on others.

5) Human beings are forced to where clothing against their will. It is illegal to walk around naturally.

These are just a few ways animals are more free.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Animals are not prisoners of the prison that is the working world.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Until some other animal comes along and eat them, because they are their natural grown food.

Everything comes at a price I believe. So does the human comfort and the animal freedom.

And on a serious note the animals cannot choose, cannot learn ( like we do to improve our life). Their are prisoners of their own instincts and limited intellect.
We can know we are prisoners, and can choose to remain that or to break free.
That is a big deal in our favor.
edit on 5-1-2016 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Agreed

and...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The major problem wild animals face is people encroaching into their territory, highways, bridges and these stupid 30' tall x 6" wide concrete walls I see going up everywhere down the interstates that must have cost billions.
I'd quit my job right this second! I'd call now and say I'm done for good and won't be back if only there were a way.
The bills and land tax would soon overwhelm me until I'm forced into a homeless situation.

Without working for a living we'd all be hunter's and gatherers or farmers raising new food.

Without land tax you could still do that today. With no taxes you'd have a shot at being a hunter and gather if they don't take all the g## #####d guns away.

I got 4000 dollars back this year on my income taxes. I could spend every F###### dime of it on back land taxes while I desperately need a new roof on my house. Instead of a new roof I get a new bucket of black jack and a new bucket to catch the rain water pouring through.

edit on 5-1-2016 by Voyager1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Fix your roof yourself. The internet is full of tutorials with instructions showing how to do it. Don't let some idiot slave tell you that you have to get a permit and be licensed because that's bull. You can work on your own property without permits and licenses in most places. After viewing these tutorials one can gain a pretty good understanding on exactly how to do it and it isn't all that expensive.

Some places have higher concentrations of people who are more slave-like than others though, and they may can make things very difficult for you. These are called " Neighborhood Associations ", sometimes it's just neighbors who have too little to do and take up minding other people's business as a hobby, sometimes they band together into some kind of twisted collective bargaining arrangement with backup from windbag lawyer types that they actually pay for to force anyone in their immediate area to act slave-like and walk around with a dumb, smug, stupid smile like expression, better than other people look on their mug, just like they do.

I ran aground financially, and other ways that I won't go into here (you can read my posts over the years here to gain an understanding of the trials I have faced) long ago. For a time I allowed it to get me down but got tired of being depressed about things I could not change myself and decided to think outside the box. Keep in mind that you can't let people know you think outside the box, because then they will not be comfortable with your being around unless they have you in a box, like an animal.

Thinking outside the box involved trying to remember a time when I was happy. As I thought about this, I realized that I had not been happy since I was a kid riding around on my bicycle and feeling free and naive and young. Being a pretty much broke guy that none of the girls wanted because I was not in a position that made it easy for them to exploit me for stuff they didn't want to get for themselves, and instead let everyone else do the work for them and provide them a sustenance, women really didn't feed into my equation....

Anyway....Freedom is free if you're not concerned with what anyone else thinks. You must remember that people are scared little creatures who will approach you with a smile and introduce themselves. Not that they are friendly sometimes, but to ease their fear of strangers and repeat what you say back to them in ways that can be used to make you look bad by twisting your responses (gossip, rum ours.) so be quiet and just smile, but better to try to appear neutral because they may want some of what you're smiling about for themselves....

People are vile and evil, so be it!.

Just be free!.

The Georgia Guidestones are Ok to camp at, the ranger/cop said so....

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

In the end thought, after I thought things through to their logical conclusion regarding the natural systems at work on this planet, it became somewhat obvious to me that people are animals that refuse to admit that they are animals.

Considering that animals have been reduced in stature in the mind of man to justify their wholesale slaughter for sale to other people for consumption as food, and to make people feel okay with running over them with their cars all the time, it is beginning to appear that running over people is not a problem for some, in their minds, eating them either, considering some people view other classes and races of people to be animals. As long as one has the money to pay the lawyers to keep their heinous acts a secret and get records sealed or expunged they can do what they want to do...

What I was beginning to say is that nothing on this planet ever goes anywhere. There is nothing to fear but the things other people put into your head in order to get you to pay them or their cronies and affiliates to ease your mind of those unreasonable fears with insurance and stuff. To get you to join the group...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I don't understand these threads. I am perfectly free to do as I choose. In fact, where I live there is very little constraint so long as I break no laws.

Unlike an animal, I would probably die if forced to graze and live in a burrow.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I guess you cannot see the other side because you have never been there.

Just because you have never seen it does not mean it does not exist.

As long as you don't break any laws?, really?.

Freedom within constraints?.

Sound kinda like Orwellian or some stuff...
edit on 5-1-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

Well, I'd love to kill a few people, rape and pillage and all that. Would that make me freer? Possibly, but it would not help my victims and to be honest, I have a conscience which would plague me too.

We all have constraints. These are those introduced by our humanity and civilisation. Animals don't suffer from these problems, a cow is a cow and a mole is a mole. We are not animals, so comparing us to animals is a bit silly.
edit on 5/1/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'm with you on your first statement. I think far too many people take modern creature-comforts for granted and hate the fact that society expects them to produce something in exchange. Many people, while complaining they aren't born free, sit there and type away on their keyboard while inside and protected from the elements.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Moral constraints are fine and dandy...I'm not particularly religious in any way, but the ten commandments work for me as a quick reference.

That Golden Rule thing works too.

Animals even observe the golden rule when they don't need to take anything, and when they do take, they take only what they need and leave the rest for others to use.

Unfortunately, sometime a conscience is a liability....

But hey, nobody and no thing lives forever anyway.

So in the end, all the meaning one tries to tack onto the justification of their existence really doesn't mean a damned thing anyway.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I agree, this is why I consider our current society to be the NWO. We have done away with the old way (OWO) of things and have implemented our current consumerist society (NWO) in its place.

No longer do we work directly for our food, we have to go through a middle man (job/money) in order to get it. There are other examples of this within our current society but I believe that is the most poignant example.

We have allowed big business to step between us and our way of life. We do not see birds or other wildlife slaving away 40+ hours a week at a job they hate to bring home their food, only humans do that because of the society we have built up around us. The "mark of the beast" comes to mind here where no one can buy or sell without that mark. We spend it when the mark is in our hand and we think about it constantly when it is on our forehead (bills being paid on time etc.).

Another example is our living situation where we cut down acres of trees just to suffocate the ground by pouring concrete on top of it to build parking lots and an apartment blocks. Animals don't pay rent, they live freely, humans do pay rent and live in slavery to their employer.
edit on 1/5/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Tell that to the animals in the zoo and the ones that get killed for sport.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: baglady333

Whose fault is that though? Not theirs. Humans are the ones who put them in cages and hunt them for sport.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

One can still head off into nature and hunt and gather food. One can go choose to live outside the bounds of society. One can move into nature and never hear a religious person again. One can walk into nature and leave all his clothes behind, though I wouldn't advise it. Freedom is there, you just refuse to take it, opting for the security of unfreedom, and blaming others because of it.
edit on 5-1-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

I guess you cannot see the other side because you have never been there.

Just because you have never seen it does not mean it does not exist.

Sound kinda like Orwellian or some stuff...

Are you proposing a world with no rules or laws? Maybe just the law of man? 6 billion versions of it?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I agree, this is why I consider our current society to be the NWO. We have done away with the old way (OWO) of things and have implemented our current consumerist society (NWO) in its place.

No longer do we work directly for our food, we have to go through a middle man (job/money) in order to get it. There are other examples of this within our current society but I believe that is the most poignant example.

We have allowed big business to step between us and our way of life. We do not see birds or other wildlife slaving away 40+ hours a week at a job they hate to bring home their food, only humans do that because of the society we have built up around us. The "mark of the beast" comes to mind here where no one can buy or sell without that mark. We spend it when the mark is in our hand and we think about it constantly when it is on our forehead (bills being paid on time etc.).

Another example is our living situation where we cut down acres of trees just to suffocate the ground by pouring concrete on top of it to build parking lots and an apartment blocks. Animals don't pay rent, they live freely, humans do pay rent and live in slavery to their employer.

PURE BULL. We work 40 hours per week to enjoy luxuries. Cable TV. Internet. Maybe you want steak instead of rice and beans one day. Maybe you go see a movie or buy a CD. These bills are luxuries. Effortless and unlimited heat and purified (let's not debate that right now) water pumped into your house. Electricity to light up your nights. Comfortable clothes. Beds to sleep on. Dinner plates to eat off of instead of the floor. Machines that warm pots to cook with, machines that cool our food down so it lasts longer, machines to wash and dry our clothes almost without effort from us. Many people have cars to get around, or can buy tickets on planes to go further.

But you know...humans should only have to work for their food. What do you expect? The rest of these luxuries should come free? Don't be naive. Humans work to have luxuries in life.

Animals don't get these luxuries. They aren't humans. It's a bulls....comparison. Absolutely dishonesty. Those trees that get cut down, and the oil pumped from the ground...you benefit from it just as much as anyone else. The fact that you can use a computer and post this stuff is proof of it.

When will people get off their made-up "I need a cause so I'm going to invent a crisis so I can feel better about myself and better than you" high horses and start being honest...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
1) Food freely grown and given by Nature, now has a price tag.

2) A human being doesn't even have a place to live without money, the Earth now has a price tag.

3) Religious ideas of morality are forced on people. At one point homosexuality and gay marriage was illegal and even though it's legal now, there are still people wanting to remove Freedom and force their religious ideas of morality, unnecessary to society, on others.

4) People claiming to believe in Freedom while at the same time trying to force their way of life on others.

5) Human beings are forced to where clothing against their will. It is illegal to walk around naturally.

To address your points and all their blatant ignorance and intentional dishonesty...here you go:
1. Nature doesn't provide us with most of our food. People WANT certain foods...Not everyone wants to live off the land. There is a price to this luxury.

2. Give me a break...the price tag you pay for property to live on also covers the services you receive to that property, including roads and access to schools. Not to mention the cost of the materials that go into a building to live in, and paying someone to do the labor for you to build it. Again...a luxury item. You aren't simply paying for dirt.

3. Religion...one could go on forever on this topic and on ATS we often do, but let's just say that imposing a non-religious set of morals and principles on people is just as restrictive as imposing religious beliefs. In many places, including the US, the majority are religious people. To say that their beliefs should be ignored just so non-believers can get their way is equally unfair.

4. This statement is so broad that it really can't be responded to. What do you want? What if someone disagrees with you? Too bad for them?

5. This is ridiculous. Almost nobody wants to be naked in public, and to go further, I don't want to see most people naked. You saying clothing is unnatural is really just you imposing your beliefs on others...violating your own principles. Clothing is NOT unnatural. It has been a natural part of human existence for all of documented history. Just because a few people think that they should be allowed to roam the earth in their skin and nothing more doesn't make it natural.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

It was a mistake climbing down from the trees.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join