It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sausages and Chip!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I suppose i wanted to post this as something that is quite funny ( i do have a strange sense of humor ) and something that could be quite serious. So before I get called out for all manner of things, take what I just said into account before reading below.

The New World Order has started getting us used to the idea of RFID chips, by giving them away with packs of sausages!

Richmond sausages are currently doing a promotion whereby, if you get a winning pack they will send you a tracking chip in the post to attach to your child's favorite toy. This is all in the instance that if you child loses their favorite toy, it is easy to locate via an app that you download to your smart device.

Here is a link to their promotional website
www.sausagesandchip.com...

So ATS'ers is this a simple marketing tool of a sausage company, or is it something that could be construed as getting the masses more used to the idea of having GPS location chips on their persons, or in this case teddy bears?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400
As a device of the NWO, it would have a very limited geographical range.
You know that the Americans call them French Fries?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Actually, we call them freedom fries. 'Murica.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
No harm in it when you know what it is and where it is and if you don't like it anymore just pop in the trash, could be brilliant if you have forgetful kids.

Given RFID chips have a low range of broadcast it won't be much use for big brother as you'll probably have to be with a few feet to get a ping so good for sweeping rooms quickly when little one has lost their bear.

If it was a GPS tracker and you do think they're following you just slap it on someone you don't likes car and watch them get followed

But calling Richmond sausages is only just legal as they only use the minimum permitted amount (42%) of meat to call themselves sausages under UK rules.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Ah. Did that actually catch on in general usage, or did people find that old verbal habits died hard?

link   

i want 10 of them - seriously as do several of my mates .

the ability to locate an object or waypoint in areas where GPS is either inoperative or degraded would be amazing

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's not a GPS chip. I came across this explanation on Australian website called thestable.com:

"The Richmond Sausages & Chip app, which can be downloaded from either the App or Google Play store, uses a range of technology to help reunite children with their lost toy. By combining low power Bluetooth, sound and a phone’s GPS, it makes losing teddy almost impossible. The Bluetooth signal and speaker helps locate teddy when it’s nearby, letting parents know when it is in the next-door room or within arm’s reach. When teddy gets left behind on a day out, the app uses a phone’s GPS to help record its location, using the GPS co-ordinates of where it last received a Bluetooth signal so parents know where to return to look for teddy even 1000 miles away".

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Ah. Did that actually catch on in general usage, or did people find that old verbal habits died hard?

No, only nudnicks call them freedom fries.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

I think we have far more technological advancement than you think we do.

Like a library of conversations stored digitally and based on specific frequencies. Meaning every conversation can be captured by its vibrational frequencies and stored for future review. Like in Minority Report.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Screw the tracking device

I want to win free Sausage and chips, er uhh, fries, umm..... whatever.

Something greasy and bad for me please.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

As a device of the NWO, it would have a very limited geographical range.

The kiwis call them chups lol

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I'd start worrying if McDonalds came out with a chipped sausage in a "let's play hide the sausage" type theme.

Because, you know, hide the........never mind.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What a great idea.
I could attach one to my keys phone and cat.
Not the best sausages but...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There is a fine balance between security and usability going on. Things can be super secure and highly unusable, or no security where everyone just pushes buttons to 'see what happens'. Some will delve into other nefarious means goes on. As long as some self determination remains to explore these branches of things, who are we to say exactly what is right or wrong?
edit on 4-1-2016 by kwakakev because: fixed up some grammer

edit on 4-1-2016 by kwakakev because: added comma

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Why are you eating Richmond sausages?
They are almost devoid of any taste whatsoever and require an over abundance of Brown Sauce to make them anywhere near edible.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yea, I'm gonna have to avoid the uh,"brown sauce" ..

no wonder we had a revolution.
edit on 4-1-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Was just in the local supermarket and the codes are printed on the outside of the packet so for the less honest people you could probably raid the supermarket and copy down the codes for more chances

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose
This doesn't even touch the tip of the iceberg.

They can track us anywhere.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

The perfect accompaniment to bacon butties, sausage sarnies and good old fashioned pork pies.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The general process reminds me of back in the ‘80s when the Soviets supposedly were picking up conversations from the American embassy by projected microwaves being reflected off the windows of conversations going on inside of the embassy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join