It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Review......Hateful 8

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Personally I was expecting a lot more from Tarantino's long awaited hateful eight.

Sure there's the typical cliche stuff and his signature style but I'll take inglorious basterds over this one any day, and that one was also big on dialogue.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Agree. I was really disappointed to, not nearly as good as I was expecting but I've been spoiled by his other works I guess.

That's because all you expected was blood and gore, without the story ...

The film is actually quite good, has a bit of a Old Reservoir Dogs in it, and a bit of The usual suspects as well, however the story line is far from as good as that ones.

Saying it "sucks" isn't descriptive ... this ones "ends", rather than beginning in the end and telling the story. It's long, but keeps you "wondering", so it holds the story line. And compared to other "crap", like Star Wars, this one actually has a story to tell ... Star wars, that's just a big waste.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Saw Hateful 8, not bad really.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Agree. I was really disappointed to, not nearly as good as I was expecting but I've been spoiled by his other works I guess.

That's because all you expected was blood and gore, without the story ...

The film is actually quite good, has a bit of a Old Reservoir Dogs in it, and a bit of The usual suspects as well, however the story line is far from as good as that ones.

Saying it "sucks" isn't descriptive ... this ones "ends", rather than beginning in the end and telling the story. It's long, but keeps you "wondering", so it holds the story line. And compared to other "crap", like Star Wars, this one actually has a story to tell ... Star wars, that's just a big waste.

wrong. the dialogue didn't impress. haven't seen star wars yet

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Just watched that trailer and already seen the movie... If you have seen the trailer you have seen the movie. One of Tarantinos worst ever... What a waste of such many great actors...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join