It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma score

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid
Easy to say for you. The guy with an absurd karma count.

What I want to know is, is it good karma or bad karma.

(for those of an eastern bent, I know..I know)
edit on 1/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I just noticed Phage...your Karma score is rather low...maybe you should see a doctor for that one.

It appears that being scientific doesnt jibe well with Karmic forces

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
I know, right?
Maybe if I believed harder it would help.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yes, many much Karma for me... but for each post I make, especially ones that go without stars, the score goes down bit by bit.

Assuming the unlikely occurrence that stars and flags stay static for me, when I hit around 6.0x10^8 posts my Karma will zero out.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Yes, many much Karma for me... but for each post I make, especially ones that go without stars, the score goes down bit by bit. Assuming the unlikely occurrence that stars and flags stay static for me, when I hit around 6.0x10^8 posts my Karma will zero out.

Only if your desire is strong enough to continue or 'will' yourself to experience that (already known individualized) which is beyond or above the "me/personality" you are experiencing in this life. Curiosity is involved; you will never zero out/blink out and return to nothingness; you are on a path to enlightenment; this is certain and crucial for all humans to explore the reason for their incarnation (they/you asked for to begin with). Is my mojo messed up the more karmic points earned (karma is sticky). Pay no attention to Phage.
edit on 5-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join