It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State: Hundreds of old Clinton emails newly classified

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The U.S. State Department has just released a bunch of old Hillary emails.

Seems a lot of the contents have now been classified as "classified".

Hillary continues to deny she corresponded secret info, but how strange is it that loads are "classified" for public view.

And don't forget, they've had plenty of time to weed out anything ultra-damning.

I guess it took some court orders to get these newly released emails out of her server closets.

The State Department said Thursday that portions of 275 emails released on New Year's Eve from Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state have been newly classified, bringing 2015 to a close for the Democratic presidential front-runner.

Clinton has said she didn't send or receive information that was classified at the time via her personal email account, which was run on a private server at her New York home. Republicans have repeatedly questioned whether her use of a private email system put sensitive information at risk.

In all, the State Department said 1,274 of Clinton's emails have been retroactively classified since the department started reviewing them for public release.

Elect Hillary !!

She's the Peoples' Choice.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Just to be fair about it, they classified them a secret now, not when she sent/received them.

Now, how anyone could actually say they are an informed voter and still want her as President, is beyond me. Seriously, I am amazed that anyone can consider her a good choice. Everything she does is surrounded by scandal.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Alot of "secret" information isn't considered secret until it is all put together into context and various elements are out of compartmentalization. Perhaps over a series of emails it paints a picture that although individually is not secret comes together in such a way it becomes secret.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Sometimes I wonder if we are voting not on issues but rather on appearance. I know most Black voted for Obama because of how he looks. I wonder if Clinton primarily won the women voters and then another portion are voting for her because of how they felt Bill ran his presidency. I honestly don't believe a good portion of people look at really what some stances are but rather how they look, did or what have you.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MystiqueAgent

here here

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MystiqueAgent

Sometimes I wonder if we are voting not on issues but rather on appearance

That, and people voting strictly on party lines. If Jesus Christ himself ran as a Democrat, Conservatives wouldn't vote for him, and vice versa. Most people listen to who the media tells them to vote for, well, the media they agree with. it'd be funny if it wasn't what got all these morons elected in the first place

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Here's the thing X - folks are too quick to forget that on the 27th January 1998, this cow went on "The Today Show" (NBC) and charged that the Lewinsky "allegations" against Billy boy were the work of a and I quote "Vast right-wing conspiracy".

Until his sperm was found on her dress and he admitted to the affair a short time later - LOL

Hillary is indeed the Wicked Witch of the West, and a liar and deceiver.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Clinton didn't lie to anyone when she said she never had any classified emails on her server. She did use words to mislead everyone. The classified emails are actually listed as either TOP SECRET, SECRET, and CONFIDENTIAL. Emails are not marked as classified.

The Clintons are masters at misleading by using words to lie to you without you knowing it
edit on 31-12-2015 by rlrsar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

That sounds about right going off of the core principles rather than seeing what has changed. The media itself we may as well call a political party as well it is getting paid by corporations and it's pretty much a corporation in and of itself at this point as well.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rlrsar
Clinton didn't lie to anyone when she said she never had any classified emails on her server. She did use words to mislead everyone. The classified emails are actually listed as either TOP SECRET, SECRET, and CONFIDENTIAL. Emails are not marked as classified.

The Clintons are masters at misleading by using words to lie to you without you knowing it

But we can play the word games too-
TOP SECRET, SECRET and CONFIDENTAL are all security CLASSIFICATIONS, therefore emails identified as any of those would be classified.

edit on 31-12-2015 by paradoxious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The U.S. State Department has just released a bunch of old Hillary emails.

Seems a lot of the contents have now been classified as "classified".

Hillary continues to deny she corresponded secret info, but how strange is it that loads are "classified" for public view.

And don't forget, they've had plenty of time to weed out anything ultra-damning.

I guess it took some court orders to get these newly released emails out of her server closets.

The State Department said Thursday that portions of 275 emails released on New Year's Eve from Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state have been newly classified, bringing 2015 to a close for the Democratic presidential front-runner.

Clinton has said she didn't send or receive information that was classified at the time via her personal email account, which was run on a private server at her New York home. Republicans have repeatedly questioned whether her use of a private email system put sensitive information at risk.

In all, the State Department said 1,274 of Clinton's emails have been retroactively classified since the department started reviewing them for public release.

Elect Hillary !!

She's the Peoples' Choice.

Nothing strange about it. Let's say you were exchanging classified info and it was leaked - would you admit the information was classified as well? Of course not, otherwise interest in the leaked information would increase.

It's common sense. Anyone in their right mind would deny the documents or emails are classified, that's security 101.

something out of nothing..

edit on 31-12-2015 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Alot of "secret" information isn't considered secret until it is all put together into context and various elements are out of compartmentalization. Perhaps over a series of emails it paints a picture that although individually is not secret comes together in such a way it becomes secret.

No, we are talking about U.S government protocol and SOP, a document isn't classified unless it's classified, period.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

If I was Secretary of State, I wouldn't be using an unapproved private server in the first place.

Unless of course, I was arrogantly involved in espionage.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'd like to know where are the facial analysts are who can decifer who's lying and who's mentally inept to run and who's not. Where are those people hiding, that's what i want to know. They can tell a lot about the people running these nations and what they're hiding so why aren't they doing that? /rant.

I know it's not a DT thread, forgive me but what he 'does' say about Washington is correct.

It's all a big lie. --- Donald Trump. He also talks about HClintons email scandal.

edit on 12/31/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I want to know how email on yoga, grandchildren, recipes, and knitting become classified.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I want to know how email on yoga, grandchildren, recipes, and knitting become classified.

Strange many of those were actually deleted !!!

I bet some were actually coded messages to get around the "security".

Especially when hacked at specific times when alerted.

Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When you're trying to appear relaxed while contorting yourself into uncomfortable positions while also getting your underlings to cook the records and weave deceit?

edit on 31-12-2015 by paradoxious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I don't like Hilary one bit.

But if the emails were deemed classified after the fact, I don't see how that is illegal.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Happy New Year

Hillary !! and NSA !!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join