It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Buzzes President Barack Obama's Motorcade in Hawaii

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys
a reply to: ReadLeader

I love how everyone is focusing on Obama taking a vacation.

Bush was NEVER at his Texas ranch or something.......

Oh wait......he was.

Q: Is it true that George W. Bush took more vacation days than Barack Obama?

A: Yes. Before his two-week trip to Martha’s Vineyard in August, Obama’s count was 125 full or partial days and Bush’s total at the same point in his presidency was 407.

Gee, we can only wish that Obama would spend more time on vacation. Maybe if he did things would have gone better in this country.

If he wanted to he could probably drone strike someone for #s and giggles from his vacation home using his daughters Playstation controller.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys
a reply to: ReadLeader

I love how everyone is focusing on Obama taking a vacation.

Bush was NEVER at his Texas ranch or something.......

Oh wait......he was.

Q: Is it true that George W. Bush took more vacation days than Barack Obama?

A: Yes. Before his two-week trip to Martha’s Vineyard in August, Obama’s count was 125 full or partial days and Bush’s total at the same point in his presidency was 407.

Gee, we can only wish that Obama would spend more time on vacation. Maybe if he did things would have gone better in this country.

If he wanted to he could probably drone strike someone for #s and giggles from his vacation home using his daughters Playstation controller.

Oooh, I shouldn't be saying things about Obama or one of his drones will chase me down. I wonder if Obama drones have an Obama face mask on the front?

So are the little creatures in revelation that look like big flying bugs with human faces actually Obama drones?

edit on 29-12-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The Secret Service quickly intervened and said the pilot of the small, quadcopter-style drone was "completely unaware" that Obama's motorcade would be traveling through the area on Oahu.
The man "immediately complied with law enforcement requests to cease and desist," the statement added.

so when the king comes to visit people have to change their way of life? the dude was just out playing with his toy drone.

"oh noes! here comes the kings carriage, quick hide the poor and homeless,remember to bow low and don`t make eye contact,lest ye be thrown in the royal dungeon."

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
"oh noes! here comes the kings carriage, quick hide the poor and homeless,remember to bow low and don`t make eye contact,lest ye be thrown in the royal dungeon."

'Help! Help! I'm being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the system!'

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The irony is not lost on me that Dear Leader, King of the Drones, was buzzed by one.

Yeah, and he's good at killing.
He can't even drive a golf ball.
Tell me again how this bozo got to the top office?

Don’t you know how Obama got to the white house?

It’s a prediction come true

www.abovetopsecret.com...: Artificial Intelligence: The demon is being raised.

Obama is an example of AI run amuck

Actually Obama is the opposite of Artificial
Intelligence...he's an example of GI: Genuine Ignorance

edit on 29-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Exactly my point

My further interest will lye in whence the King moves to his 'dream home' there on the Island. Will there be new sanctions? Will there be enough room to store all of his personal security, and how many will put in for such a bad place to work/live?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

If you can tell me how he got a Nobel Peace Prize?

Two mysteries that even Scooby and the gang couldn't solve.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The irony is not lost on me that Dear Leader, King of the Drones, was buzzed by one.

Yeah, and he's good at killing.
He can't even drive a golf ball.

Don’t you know how Obama got to the white house?

It’s a prediction come true

www.abovetopsecret.com...: Artificial Intelligence: The demon is being raised.

Obama is an example of AI run amuck

Actually Obama is the opposite of Artificial
Intelligence...he's an example of GI: Genuine Ignorance

genuine ignorance??.....says the guy typing in a conspiracy blog, as opposed to the 1st black President of the United States playing golf in Hawaii while on a family vacation......riiiight

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

The Secret Service quickly intervened and said the pilot of the small, quadcopter-style drone was "completely unaware" that Obama's motorcade would be traveling through the area on Oahu.
The man "immediately complied with law enforcement requests to cease and desist," the statement added.

so when the king comes to visit people have to change their way of life? the dude was just out playing with his toy drone.

had to do it here. Apparently he came to visit the owner of the Anchorage Daily news which lives somewhere around the lake behind out house. You were not allowed to use the lake at all, people were told to go back home as they were on a boat on the lake and far enough away from the property not to cause problems. The secret service told them to go home and not go on the lake.

Also if any lose dogs came around they would be shot no questions asked. I don't have any paperwork or anything proving this so you would have to take my word on it. But it did happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Who's betting that eventually they will be putting sensors on the motorcade to detect whether they are a drone or a bird. And then lasers to shoot them down.
edit on 5/1/16 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Drone Finds a copy of Obama's Birth cert Then projects a hologram of it over his head as it follows him around for 30 years. (Thats all Ive Got but It's Funny) LOL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join