It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders Adviser: Staffer That Breached Voter Data May Have Been DNC Plant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think there will be an independent investigation of the server and email of HRC and DWS, all of which will be accidentally erased, of course!

Just a little reminder that Sanders has never dropped his lawsuit against the DNC.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting. You have to wonder if the fire wall was intentionally taken down or compromised on purpose so it could be easily accessed. All they had to do is put their plan into action. If it turns out to be true, Hillary's campaign will take a hit.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
I think there will be an independent investigation of the server and email of HRC and DWS, all of which will be accidentally erased, of course!

Well, I believe Hillary has already set precedent where that sort of behavior is concerned.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Sounds like the Sanders campaign needs to file suit against NGP VAN and Josh Uretsky as well and keep up the pressure until someone talks.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Sounds like the Sanders campaign needs to file suit against NGP VAN and Josh Uretsky as well and keep up the pressure until someone talks.

Now, THAT might actually get somewhere.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Flatfish

Now, THAT might actually get somewhere.

At the very least, I think it might limit future communications between the DNC, NGP VAN and Josh Uretsky.

I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think that defendants in a lawsuit are allowed to communicate with one another prior to trial.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Maybe JW or another org. should do a FOIA request of emails between the DNC, NGP VAN, Josh Uretsky and Hillary Clinton.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Flatfish

Maybe JW or another org. should do a FOIA request of emails between the DNC, NGP VAN, Josh Uretsky and Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, I can hear Hillary now......"Those other emails were not classified but these are definitely "Top Secret."

Whatever it takes, I'd go after them from every conceivable angle until the truth comes out. Either by confession, examination of the evidence, or both.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I see this as blowing up in Hialry's face, ending with DWS removed from the DNC and NGP VAN getting their hand slapped with a rather large, out of court, financial settlement, the amount of which to remain undisclosed. This leaving Sanders campaign fat with cash, with Bernie Sanders positioned to become our next president.

edit on 26-12-2015 by AlaskanDad because: cleaned up grammar /and a few typo's

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Now this could be something that may give Hillary some trouble. Some very interesting circumstances surrounding this issue and I hope Sanders follows this to the final conclusion.

It was made very obvious from the way they covered the last debate that the DNC was all-for Hillary. This just adds fuel to that idea.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I see this as blowing up in Hialry's face, ending with DWS removed from the DNC and NGP VAN getting their hand slapped with a rather large, out of court, financial settlement, the amount of which to remain undisclosed. This leaving Sanders campaign fat with cash, with Bernie Sanders positioned to become our next president.

Only thing wrong with that scenario is that everyone gets punished...but Hillary. She's behind it all.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I see this scenario as hurting Hilary in the worst possible way, ruining her reputation and credibility during her bid for nomination. The flipside being more and positive press for Sanders at the same time.

Hmmm... President Sanders,

it has a certain ring to it! lol's

Edit: Losing her last shot at being president of the US of A, will be a most fitting of punishment for the likes of HRC. It would leave her as a Washington has been and will certainly begin the downfall of the Clinton brand / foundation.

edit on 26-12-2015 by AlaskanDad because: edit as stated

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Better than Queen Hillary.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Just say no, to Hilary!!!

Funny my spell checker wants to replace Hilary with Hilarity, maybe my PC has AI.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Just say no, to Hilary!!!

Funny my spell checker wants to replace Hilary with Hilarity, maybe my PC has AI.

She WOULD be funny...if she wasn't so deadly serious.
Bernie Sanders (or anyone else) should never underestimate the lengths to which she will go to win.
The woman is one greedy, power-hungry B.
edit on 26-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Looks like Webb might beat Sanders to the punch.

Webb Attacks Clinton With Eye on Independent Run

If he declared an outsider presidential bid, the former Democratic candidate could have an outsize effect on the race.

When Jim Webb quit the Democratic presidential race on Oct. 20 amid low poll numbers and a minimal debate presence, the former Virginia senator left open the possibility he'd return for a White House run in a different political guise. Now he appears to be edging closer to making good on it.

On Saturday morning, Webb used Twitter and his Facebook page to attack Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton for her handling of Libya during her time as secretary of state.

FULL ARTICLE:
www.bloomberg.com...
edit on 26-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The woman is one greedy, power-hungry B.

What if that's the ruse? It could be.

Another perspective of the 2008 DNC primary is this: Hillary dragged Obama across the finish line by keeping her name on the Michigan ballot while he voluntarily withdrew his.

It is a fact that Hillary won the popular vote, in 2008, and the 600,000 votes cast for her in Michigan (along with the vast majority of 'Undecided' votes) that the DNC 'gifted' Obama were the only reason he won the party's nomination.

Perhaps Hillary is simply a planted candidate? Giving off the image that she is a power-hungry political machine would be the perfect cover.

I don't think Hillary is NOT power-hungry. I think the Clintons have power on a global political level -- like the Bushes. But I don't think Hillary would limit her hunger for power to the U.S. presidency.

Sanders seems like a saint compared to HIllary, but unfortunately he has aligned with the DNC. That means he cannot be trusted. Sanders could very well be Teh Chosen One 2.

edit on 27-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join