It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims - Knock on My Door

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

I totally agree Hr2burn. To those I haven't personally answered I am sorry - I can't seem to keep up.

Whether it's the powers of the world, the NWO, the time of prophecy - whatever it is, evil will always try in any way it can, through any route, through any person, through any power to destroy - to destroy in whatever manner it can. And evil starts small and grows exponentially.

Well, I would hope that just as in the days of WWII that there were people on both sides that protected each other and let love prevail, that we will do the same if and ever any such situation arises in our lives.

And love is stronger than evil. And even if that comes in the form of a person that calls themselves Christian, or a Muslim or a world leader, or whatever name you apply to it. There is evil and there is love. If we can apply love and live with love in our heart and mind then love can grow and destroy evil.

edit on 26/12/15 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Lots of nice people out there. Lots of evil ones, also. What is the point of your post?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I thought you were gonna call for public Muslim roundups and street executions in this thread

Pleasant surprise

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite

Not seen one good burning this year...don't know whats going on

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Not seen one good burning this year...don't know whats going on

While I cannot confirm this, I have heard that most Muslims weigh as much as a duck.

edit on 29-12-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

We have a Christmas tree at one end of our (Buddhist) shrine room. I'm really not a Christmas person, but this year's social rituals were not painful. I had a little gentle fun with my fellow Buddhists by wishing the seasonal celebrants "Merry Spiritual Insurance Day" on Christmas.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join