It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who did somthing nice for you lately

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Night Star

You are one of only a handful of refreshingly nice people I've met on ATS. You are always sweet, sensitive to other's plight and genuinely caring.

You lift the energy of any thread you're on.

We could use more 'yous' in this world.

Namaste.

That is so sweet and kind of you to say! I know in my own life I have a lot of stress and some depression, so I know I'm not alone and others need some love, inspiration and appreciation too. Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: darepairman

Going through a Tim Horton's drive thru to buy a quick breakfast. I got to the window and the clerk says to me "you're covered." I said "what," as I was trying to hand him the money. He said "you were taken care of, the person in the vehicle ahead of you just paid for your breakfast."

Something like that never happened to me! I thought that was such a nice thing to do. I got home and told my wife what happened and told her I have to return the favor and do the same thing for someone else. Two days later, I did the same thing driving through McDonald's for breakfast. Random acts of kindness, they really make you feel good inside. Pass it on.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons Ya it does feel good, that's why I felt like posting it.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You are always so nice and sweet to people here. I've never seen you be mean.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11

The story didnt make me feel grateful at all. Im numbed out from all the deceit and competitiveness. Earth has been given notice and the clock is counting down.

Cheer up! There is no clock. Relax.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Our neighbors sent over 2 plates of food on Christmas Eve for hubby and I. They also came over took care of our dogs when hubs was in the hospital with a heart attack. Various volunteers I work with have just stopped to talk and ask how we're doing.

One of the big takeaways from the last few months is just how kind people can be. We've been blessed to have them in our lives.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
You are always so nice and sweet to people here. I've never seen you be mean.

Thank you, but that's only because you never pressed my buttons. LOL It takes a lot to make me mad, but when someone does I can we a wildcat!

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I had three Christmas cards to post to people I couldn't avoid sending them to. The Post Box is half a mile's walk away and I've got some breathing difficulties.

I asked the lady next door if she could post the cards for me, which she did. She was at pains to point out that she had letters of her own to post so was planning to go to a Post Box anyway.

That act of kindness saved me a round trip of about a mile, in the cold, and hilly terrain to boot. She saved me about two hours of extreme discomfort for which I'm very grateful.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I don't know where you are from, but here, if I have mail going out, I just leave it in my mailbox and the mailman picks it up when he comes to deliver our mail.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

If only...

I'm doing everything I can to avoid the post and deal with things online, but sending the wretched Christmas cards couldn't be avoided.

Stomps off muttering 'Humbug' - oh no, can't do that. No more stomping for me

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

2 different neighbors brought us deserts. Another neighbors helped us move heavy furniture. And if we ever ask them for anything they haven't said no. Our elderly neighbors are so sweet, they treat us like their own family. Sometimes just appreciating the little things makes a difference.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shinethelight Got to agree with that

top topics

<< 1   >>

join