It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DCG: Model Killed Woman Afront MU Pageant in Beauty Rage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
dcgazette.com...#

and I thought it was odd enough that she killed a woman and injured the lines of 40 others in front of the same landmark she set as her FB cover page photo in October 2012: Paris' Eiffel Tower as it were already

but it gets weirder with at least the above alt media site claiming her target may have been miss Universe who was eventually crowned I'm the same locale correctly just hours AGO

For what it's worth, is it indeed possible she had learned o SteveHarvey (or his alleged teleprompter) mixing up Miss Colombia and Philippines' position s and thus wanted some sort of revenge?

The article seems to suggest sone sort of connection, with her being a lingerie/fashion model from out of town and launching her own clothing line.

and perhaps mkultra or ai programming via smartphone played a role in her deciding any woman/mob adront one of her cover landscapes would do? RIP random bystander/walker!

Witnesses refers to driver as unstoppable by crowd and at least one mentioned gunshots:

edit on 21-12-2015 by Plantagenet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

Unreliable scource Planet..
www.fakenewswatch.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
But It's gotta be more reliable than CNN- which has an ' entertainment' TOS claue

No??

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I would put my money on CNN any day

review.easycounter.com...

phishlist.com...

It is screaming about hoax stories- If I am wrong, I hope someone will correct me and I apologize in advance!!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

NO.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Can you please, for the love of the site's T&C, stop using whatever shorthand you concoct on the fly to shorten your thread titles? It's tiresome trying to figure out what the hell your made up acronyms are supposed to mean. DCG? Don't Chew Gum? Donkeys Can't Guffaw?

MU? Manchester United? My Underwear?

What's up with the 20 seconds of 2 seconds worth of video looped over and over?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Can you please, for the love of the site's T&C, stop using whatever shorthand you concoct on the fly to shorten your thread titles? It's tiresome trying to figure out what the hell your made up acronyms are supposed to mean. DCG? Don't Chew Gum? Donkeys Can't Guffaw?

What's up with the 20 seconds of 2 seconds worth of video looped over and over?

DC Gazette fella.

Lulz sorry I had to.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I figured it out. My point is we shouldn't HAVE to figure it out.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No. Mu is a lost continent that Lovecraft wrote about. This women is obviously in league with the Great Old Ones.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Note dcg are the first 3 characters of the opening post not just the title and refer to the acronym that in turn is immediately followed by what it stands for.

USA USA USA!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ohhh y'all couldn't figure out MU its I'm my OP as well, sorryyyy

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yea well here's this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Though I'm sure you'll eke by on account of just making crap up as you go.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Although the OP links the story to the DC Gazette (a reported Fake/Hoax News Website), in all fairness their story is simply a copy/paste from TMZ.com which, in my opinion, is a borderline news source itself.
edit on 12/21/2015 by Shadoefax because: typo

edit on 12/21/2015 by Shadoefax because: Another typo. Note to self: Don't try to type in the dark.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What's up with the mix up and changes at the beauty pageants lately. I attended the Miss America 2012 pageant at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas and they had a rule change. The judges all sudden decided to bring back 2 contestants whom had been eliminated earlier. The audience was pissed! Lol everyone started booing. Chris Jenner was the host and the rule change happened while they weren't filming, you know during a comerical break. Now Steve Harvey gets the winner wrong....how disrespectful.
As far as the woman running people over with her car on the strip; there's a family guy episode where it relates to the Boston bombing in which Peter Griffin gets in his car and just runs over a crowd of people. There has been quite a few incidences this year alone where someone just mows over a crowd of people with his or her car.
edit on 21-12-2015 by Teeky because: word

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Teeky
Time to ban cars.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: Teeky
Time to ban cars.

The cars aren't to blame, it's clearly the fault of the people walking.
#BanWalking
#BanSidewalks

top topics

join