It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Eye Opening

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I had a similiar experience, i woke up one night, the strangest feeling was going through my head, and it felt like my forehead was goign to burst open, i thought it was very unusal, the pain was so intense.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Geez if u opened your third eye then tell me exactly what you wee doing during ur meditation! All i will say is that if u "sense" things differently then you are one lucky person.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeking Nirvana
...Although, blue is not associated with the third eye. Blue is associated with the throat. Violet is associated with the third eye...

As matter of fact, the throat chakra or thyroid is associated with the Ice Blue color and the third eye is associated with the Royal Blue color...there are many mis/disinformation out there about the color of the chakra system...Fortunately, nature has giving a way to verify that...

Ways...
1) Prism --- Common sense...when white light passes through a Prism, it is divided into 7 colors...for example, check this link to start with...
home.att.net...

As you can see, there are Primary colors (Red, Green, Blue) and Secondary colors (Cyan(Ice Blue), Mangenta(Violet), Yellow)...So you dont believe me or the website, than experiment with Prism on your own...and you'l see...

So if our chakra system follow the same color system as white light than the correct sequence of color for the chakra would be the same...

2) Also, I know this website which also use the same or correct color sequence of the chakra system...the author of this website has done extensive research about this subject and they are well-versed...

www.stewartswerdlow.com...
Starting from the base...
Non-chakra --- Brown (...this not a chakra color...)
1st chakra --- Pale Red (Root)
2nd chakra --- Pale Orange (Sacral)
3th chakra --- Pale Yellow (Solar Plexus)
4th chakra --- Medium Green (Heart)
5th chakra --- Ice Blue (Throat or Thyroid)
6th chakra --- Royal Blue (Pineal or Third eye)
7th chakra --- Violet (Crown)

I agree with this color sequence due to the fact it corrolate with the 7 colors of White Light passing through a Prism...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Very interesting read, mwen.

When associating colors with the chakras I use the acronym ROYGBIV. It's what I learned in science many years ago. ROYGBIV is what I remember being the color spectrum; however, the links you provided prove otherwise.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Seeking Nirvana]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sounds like third activity to me. With me, I have never felt pain, instead I prefer to describe it as a buzzing pressure

As for color associated I believe it is Indigo blue associated with the third eye chakra.

Try closing your eyelids and looking up to the spot where your third should be with your eyes closed, focus on this spot, usually you feel the beginning stages of the buzz I describe when doing this.

When I first started third eye exercises I got frequent headaches, eventually the headaches subsided but the buzz and pressure remains.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
^I experience the same. Energy work helps a lot...which reminds me to start doing it again.
It helps me focus and remember things better it seems. With a few other effects.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Yngwie]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
I had a very strange experience last night that was definitely paranormal in nature.

Then I heard this voice and it sounded like a female voice, it said "The world is about to change, be ready, you will be safe"

Hi...me too I have this exact same kind of experience, But I don't hear a voice i just do like telepatic..I understand stuff from higer beings and they say, be prepare for the world to change, everything will be fine, your mission is to support people that have young inexperienced souls while the earth is changing...
pretty weird....my bf says that I look possesed when that happen...I know that something is coming, I just know
Ameliaxxxxxxxxx
we have to send love

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
What tips would you give to a beginner.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Amelia

Your experiences sound a lot like mine, although I haven't received anything for a while. The first time it happened was Dec. 5, 2008. I had been watching a documentary about Native Americans, and there was an old picture of a man standing atop a huge pile of bison skulls, and it disgusted me. One line came to mind, which in itself wasn't that unusual since I'm a writer - "You want to grind me under your feet like you ground the bones of my sacred buffalo." It rolled around in my head until that night, when I decided to let my thoughts go and see what I could write. It started off okay, pretty much just me thinking of things to say, then it morphed into something I didn't expect. While I was trying to process that, another burst came through like a dam bursting... THAT'S what was so strange for me. Here's the end of the Native American thing I was writing, and the complete second part that was totally not me:

"You may put me in your little wooden homes, but I am always at home in my own body. When I leave this home, I will return to the Sky People until such time comes for you to learn from your mistakes. When you have ruined your lakes, your skies, and laid the land desolate, I and the rest of the Sky People will come back to teach you a new way to live… teach you how to live in harmony with each other, and in harmony with yourself. This last one is the most important, for if you offer others a polluted soul, you in turn have polluted each other. Purge the toxic mind, and you may offer each other and the world a soul free of your destruction."

Second Part:

"Let the learning begin – those ready to hear, let them open their minds to receive knowledge unguessed at by even the most imaginative of your philosophers. The channels are opening between the worlds, the gates are beginning to swing wide. The mystics, poets, dreamers and philosophers unite – you will be the ones to bear witness to these all-important first changes. Others will not see at first; you must help open their resistant eyes. They fear what they do not understand, as is the way of man, but you must make them see. The time is coming for the veil to fall away, and the unprepared among you will suffer greatly. Each of you has been chosen for this purpose. Persecuted in the beginning, you will be the ones they turn to as confusion invades their complacent minds. They will do rash things out of fear; you must help them deal with what they have learned. Come together now, reach out to each other, and strengthen yourselves for the coming times. You will rely on each other and what you will be shown over the next days, weeks, and years to keep your wits about you when the first wave approaches. You who have been chosen will be the stabilizers in a terror-filled world. You must show them, through your actions and reactions to the events to come, that all is not lost."

By this time I was in a near panic at having words come to me that I was not thinking of. I've written dialogue before, and at some point the characters start telling you what they want to say, but this wasn't like that at all. I was taking dictation, and having no idea what was coming next. After this second part I was wondering what in the world I was supposed to do with this, and this came through:

"This is to be published. You must find each other, you who have been chosen… we must lead by example. Many have been called – do you hear? Will you answer?"

I know in my heart I am supposed to get this out any way I can, and to meet up with other people receiving similar messages... and so I post...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lockheed

The third eye is actually in the middle of the brain -- the pineal gland.

So if you felt the energy in the center of the forehead that is an initial opening. Then as the energy builds up it opens up the center of the brain.

The tingling is the -- what's called "jing" energy -- it's the electrochemical emotional energy as healing energy. So it means you cleared out an emotional blockage. The tears are how the energy is cleared out -- and the color blue is serotonin in the spectrogram -- so the vagus nerve is the deep relaxation from meditation which then increases the serotonin in the brain.

The sadness is from a lung blockage -- but the deep breathing is the lung energy from deep meditation that then combines with the heart to make compassion -- the sadness turns into courage.

edit on 11-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
im not sure if this is related to the third eye..but i was wondering if anyone had this same sensation as i have...

for example, i close my eyes, and i have my friend point their finger towards the area in between my eyes, just above the bridge of my nose... with my eyes closed shut i can immediatley sense a "tingling" feeling as his finger gets closer..

the feeling is a good one, its very euphoric, it makes my head feel like it has goosebumps

has anyone else experienced this?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RickGrimes

That's called the sword fingers -- your friend is transmitting electromagnetic yang chi energy into you and so it then activates your electrochemical yin chi -- the tingling sensation.

The first time I felt this in the center of my forehead was when I attended a Tibetan lama initiation talk and I was riveted to his brilliant exposition on Buddhist philosophy. When I got home I thought I had a headache but I realized it wasn't a headache -- it was a distinct tingling sensation exactly in the center of my forehead. So I knew it had been energy from listening to the Lama.

Now I have a permanent magnetic bliss in the middle of my brain but it will press up against the forehead in the center of it.

This qigong master Chunyi Lin touches his finger to your forehead in the Level 3 class to open the pineal gland in the middle of the brain. It feels like a laser of bliss in the center of the head.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

amazing, thank you so much for the insight...as i said before the feeling is very euphoric i just wish i knew what to do with it

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RickGrimes

Yeah there is a whole means of increasing the energy and euphoria is our natural state of being but the modern mind is cut off from it normally.

So actually as the energy increases then there is electromagnetic energy as healing energy and this is safely stored below and behind the navel - called the "lower tan tien" or energy center.

So that is like the battery pack of the body.

The heart converts the love bliss electrochemical energy into a stronger electromagnetic healing energy.

Then when it builds up strong enough it opens up the pineal gland -- and this happens through the relaxation vagus nerve.

So the brain and mind is actually holographic using a coherent laser light and so if the energy is built up then this is the spirit body for long distance healing.

A good practice is called the "small universe" that is a half hour practice c.d. from springforestqigong.com... and there's a free online book on it -- called the microcosmic orbit - describing other people's discovery of this healing love energy Awaken the Healing Energy Through the Tao

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lockheed

May be angels communicating with you, keep doing meditation..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join