It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Eye Opening

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I had a very strange experience last night that was definitely paranormal in nature.

I was meditating as I do normally and then suddenly I felt this huge wave of energy sweep over me. I started feeling this, not really a pain, but an extreme discomfort in my forehead. I saw blueish energy twisting around and round in front of me and then it started to glow and it looked like it was lighting up my whole room. Then I heard this voice and it sounded like a female voice, it said "The world is about to change, be ready, you will be safe" and then the discomfort in my head went away and so did the light. I felt tingling all over my body. Then the tingling went away and I came back to consciousness and tears were all over my face and pillow and tears were still streaming from my eyes.

Now this is an extremely strange experience and I still can't believe that it happened, so all you skeptics feel free to bash it I understand how strange it sounds. But I went on the internet and typed "spirit encounters" into Google and the first page was this woman speaking about her first ever encounter with a spirit being and she said her "Third eye had been opened by this spirit" and that she had felt and extreme pain in between her eyes, in her forehead. Is that what happened to me? Can anyone else here on ATS relate to me an experience where their third eye had opened?

[edit on 1/6/2005 by lockheed]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
I had a very strange experience last night that was definitely paranormal in nature.

"The world is about to change, be ready, you will be safe"

Then the tingling went away and I came back to consciousness and tears were all over my face and pillow and tears were still streaming from my eyes.

Probably something stirred your emotions, that made you crumble and cry. After such event, you may feel stronger and your awareness could reach a reasonable level. Better not hide your emotions, that way you could only be an actor for yourself, with useless thoughts. Keep living!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Maybe or Mayby not! However, the third eye does resonate with the color Royal BLUE, according to Stewart Swerdlow! (www.stewartswerdlow.com).

Or it could have been a computer transmission (ALEX system) via satelite by using ELF(Extremely Low Frequency) wave. And you are being trigger for something...for the NWO!
check out this link for more info on (Alex system)

www.whale.to...

[edit on 6-1-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
Or it could have been a computer transmission (ALEX system) via satelite by using ELF(Extremely Low Frequency) wave. And you are being trigger for something...for the NWO!
check out this link for more info on (Alex system)

These "systems" have such a great name, and worth nothing. I guess, the casuals make them look so great because they are secret. Anyway, I think they are yet way too primitive to perform anything useful. The NWO? That's got to evolve more!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Usualy when things this 'wow' happen to me, I chalk it up to 'one of those dreams'. Not that it isn't very important, and not that it's realy a 'dream' so to speak. I've sat and been 'in connection', or what ever you call it, for hours and thought that only seconds (if that) had passed.

The fact that you are very moved by the experience, not just what the experience actualy was, gives it gravity, meaning, importance.

As far as the 3rd eye awakening. I am always aleigning, ballancing and opening myself. The 3rd eye, IMO is a way of relating that a person is using more than his or her physical sences to precieve reality around them - usualy a reality that not many seem to experience or be privy to.

If you do energy work or are sensative to the energy, you should feel it (with your hand) just above your eyebrows in the center. It will feel 'extra warm' and sometimes like there is specks of ice-hot coldness being splattered there.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If the NWO wanted me to do something, what would it be?

Intriguing and quite a mystery.

Everything on the Stewart Swerdlow site requires a password though :-p

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Some Feats about ELF waves, which computer (ALEX) system use:

...Some of the many things that can be done to the human body and mind with ELF waves...Unfortunately for us humans, ELF waves can penetrate almost anything...The electronic end of the ALEX system which stands for Amalgamated Logarithmic Encrypted Transmission (ALEX) is a method for encrypting electronic transmissions so that a computer which could decode 5 Trillion codes a second would take 2,000 years to decipher one of these transmissions...By the way, this is very ULTRA secret...(actual samples of things sent): "murder your family"...."it is hopeless to fight us..."

www.whale.to...

Just wanted to use this site as source...not for plagarism.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Maybe or Mayby not!

The fact, that a person crumbles and cries (at any age) is not that unusual as you think. Nothing paranormal about that, many cause can be, stress and unsolved problems. Or the emathy with others and their feelings.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Nothing. You are not that useful for them.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Intriguing and quite a mystery.

Everything on the Stewart Swerdlow site requires a password though :-p

Yeah, I know! That wasn't the case before mid 2004...

My only advice is about message you hear during meditation or something as such...Unless you have a method to verify the message you are hearing is "Spiritual" or "ELF wave (high-tech)"

According to stewart, if use this color "Pale Orange" as a filter or place over the transmitted message, a person would know whether it is true or false.
The "Pale Orange" color, one of its functions has to do with revealing the TRUTH. If while you are talking to someone and you want to know if he/she is telling the truth, place (imagine) this color all over that person...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My only advice is about message you hear during meditation or something as such...Unless you have a method to verify the message you are hearing is "Spiritual" or "ELF wave (high-tech)"

According to stewart, if use this color "Pale Orange" as a filter or place over the transmitted message, a person would know whether it is true or false.
The "Pale Orange" color, one of its functions has to do with revealing the TRUTH. If while you are talking to someone and you want to know if he/she is telling the truth, place (imagine) this color all over that person...

You can recognize a spiritual message from a telepathic message.
But that ELF message doesn't even exist at all!! Telepathy also has a specified range, like radio.

Finding the TRUTH doesn't need colour Orange. That's another useless wttchcraft. Nothing more. Interesting, that some people believe things....

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

You can recognize a spiritual message from a telepathic message.
But that ELF message doesn't even exist at all!! Telepathy also has a specified range, like radio.

Finding the TRUTH doesn't need colour Orange. That's another useless wttchcraft. Nothing more. Interesting, that some people believe things....

Have ever wonder why prisoner wear Orange suit?

The frequency of that color has the ability to open someone's mind (subconscience)... And we all know that when the mind is open it doesn't lie...espacially under drugs and hypnosis which has similar effect...(a little bit of topic there...)

But if one do more reaserch on that aspect, one will come up with similar conclusion...(besides stewart's works).

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Have ever wonder why prisoner wear Orange suit?

Because the Orange colour is bright enough to prevent them from hiding and escaping from guards, that's why. Nothing to do with any paranormal activity. Same with emergency floaters in the ocean. Easy to recover from a helicopter.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

e. "you want to have sex with the opposite sex"
f. "you want to deal in drugs"

Oooh that's sooo evil!!!

Why, and I say, why would the so-called Illuminati spend millions, if not billions, for brainwashing people into doing things that at least 80% of the population does??? (having sex with the opposite sex)

I think the Illuminati would rather make a better shot convincing people to NOT have sex with anyone of the opposite sex... there they would be sure of efficiently controlling birth rates, demoralizing the masses with a massive spreading of homosexuality, and creating sexually frustrated psychos like the ones who that are bombing abortion clinics...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Oooh that's sooo evil!!!

Why, and I say, why would the so-called Illuminati spend millions, if not billions, for brainwashing people into doing things that at least 80% of the population does??? (having sex with the opposite sex)

I think the Illuminati would rather make a better shot convincing people to NOT have sex with anyone of the opposite sex... there they would be sure of efficiently controlling birth rates, demoralizing the masses with a massive spreading of homosexuality, and creating sexually frustrated psychos like the ones who that are bombing abortion clinics...
Sexual intercourses between adutls of opposite sex is not just normal, but HEALTHY.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Because the Orange colour is bright enough to prevent them from hiding and escaping from guards, that's why. Nothing to do with any paranormal activity. Same with emergency floaters in the ocean. Easy to recover from a helicopter.

You've answer and confirm all what I've being saying...at least from a general point of view...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Oooh that's sooo evil!!!

Sexual intercourses between adutls of opposite sex is not just normal, but HEALTHY.

The message does not have to be evil or good...it could be anything and for any reason...

This makes me think about those people that claim to hear voices in their head...and eventully that voice would tell them to commit/do such and such...

thanks for replying....

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The message does not have to be evil or good...it could be anything and for any reason...

This makes me think about those people that claim to hear voices in their head...and eventully that voice would tell them to commit/do such and such...

thanks for replying....

That is right! But where the hell did you get the thought about those "voices"?! There are NO voices at all!! Everything is self-controlled, and works perfectly. A unique capability, few people are aware of. Perhaps, you can do that, too!

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Vertu]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
lookheed, it sounds like your third eye opened up. Although, blue is not associated with the third eye. Blue is associated with the throat. Violet is associated with the third eye. There is ususally a certain amount of discomfort when opening a chakra for the first time. Take it as a blessing and go with it.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Lockheed-

I too see the bright electric blue spark/color frequency...Here are some ideas...the message you got was from your twin soul- the you thats on the other side-your guide.... I have read that electric blue is the color frequency of soulmates and indigo-violet is the third eye chakra color....

Anyway, this can only mean growth, but be safe and keep yourself grounded. Its not for everyone, but if you feel yourself drawn towards amethyst crystals, it may be nice to keep one in your quiet place (wherever you relax or meditate) to help you discover more.

Color symbolism associated with blue is of course calmness, serenity, and peace. Brighter/electric blue- the future, expansion, creativity, communication, soul mates. Indigo/violet- psychic abilities/clairvoyance, imagination, artistic/creative ability....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join