It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments vs civilians (also: + aliens)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

1. Bilderberger, secret government

They are real, they exist and meet every year. Is Putin one of them? Is the pope? Do they have their own secret services?

2. The Empire of the United States

Never before has a super power been so huge, in regards to their area of influence. Is the military industrial complex the real power behind it? Does this mean there is a secret gouvernment behind the gouvernment?

3. The Alien factor

I strongly believe there are aliens and for the sake of the discussion: they are in contact with us. Are they just watching? Because of all the warnings i would say they don't colaborate with any of our governments.

So what if it is true and the aliens are trying to reach as many open minded civilians telepathically, as possible to show us that the violent way of our leaders is not the only possible way? There is more in politics than just control and exploitation. And i bet others have noticed too, that the ones claiming they have someone tampering with their minds increases?
What if this is it, first contact, right here, right now on the edge of WW III, designed to depopulate, starting with the weakest: muslim countries.
We, the Westerners are not far from getting implants to establish a paper free monetary system. Which would make us even easier to track than our mobile phones do!
What if it is now or never to stand up against tptb and we, the ordinary people are the ones who would have an alien support, beyond our military?
What should we do?
Protest, peacefull Protest! Don't let an opportunity to show you disagree with our leaders pass unused! It is a poll! The masses want a free, open world, where we can travel again without fear. Hospitility and decency! We can live together, we don't care what ressource shortages will come, we the majority already want cleaner, better technology and agricultures!
Meditate and ask for contact. You won't be disappointed. And vote, vote for humanity, not power!

This is the alien message i am talking about.

edit on 19-12-2015 by Peeple because: Add

edit on 12.20.2015 by Kandinsky because: typo

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

YEA, I'm all up for that! Got my tin foil hat on and all! Ready to go!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Surely the christians will be up in arms over any implant - mark of the beast' and all that?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

To say it with Bender's words: let's go already!!!!

But i think it will still take some time. In 2004 Lachezar Filipov said it will happen in 10-15 years. So maybe next spring, depending on what will happen in syria?
And while we from ATS would be excited there are still the masses. Things will have to be so bad, a mass panic would be justifyable.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

But they are only 32% of world population. And my guess is at least half of them would follow the masses? Seeing it as there would be public pressure, commercials about all the advantages and so on.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

This is the alien message i am talking about.

We've been through that before, years ago. Here it is again. As you well know, OP, because you were there.
edit on 12/19/2015 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I edited the OP to add that. Maybe i should delete it again, because it is not necessarily what i had in mind?

Point is unless you believe the 29 messages from the NSA document "key to the extraterrestrial messages" to be more than a deciphering exercise, almost everybody and most interestingly Dr. Filipov believe contact will be in the mind.

I just was hoping for a discussion and maybe some experiences.
Maybe i should tell mine. It is not like hearing voices, but like rising thoughts which are clearly different to my personal ones.

edit on 19-12-2015 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, in all seriousness it's awfully difficult to make generalizations about the state of the world based on voices in your head. Even if what you say is absolutely true, there's no good way to establish any credible connection. Unless there is a valid way to corroborate your experience with others' it must remain a subjective experience.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

We've been through that before, years ago. Here it is again. As you well know, OP, because you were there

So I gotta give up one form of slavery only to fall into another, sounds about right; they gave covered all angles

Why should I trust aliens? They did dump us after we mined all that gold for them

top topics

join