It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member, me :/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hi there,

I thought that since I am new, I might just introduce myself. I am a Finnish Datanomi Student and I live near Helsinki (Ya, I know theres zero interested people). I was born 24.07.1987, and I just hate people who predujice me cause of my age.

I am not politically active, cause I don't have a political alignment.. kinda. I am a 50-60% "Nazi".. (Oh.. well, that word has SO many meanings, so please, don't start a lecture on me!). I really do doubt jews and the United States. (I have many theorys of Jews controlling america vice versa).

I believe in many things, but I don't believe what I read, I believe what I figure out myself.
I don't believe in these:
- The holy bible (Written by a man, not convincing.)
- That the Americans are fair and honest.
- That the Jews don't have any secret motives (or something?)
- I dont believe in the "six million" lie. (Hint: "WWII", If you are lost)
- 9/11
And the list goes on, so I think that I am in the right forum, yea
?

Things that inspire / interest me:
- Knight of the Templar
- WWII and nazis.
- The finnish WWII wars/battles
- Computers ofc (IRC, Forums)
- Conspiracys
- My grandpa (Yea .. R.I.P, he did a lot for our home town, Espoo, he was a well known and a respected man).

I am a known moderator in MTFinland forum (Magic Trading Finland, Magic The Gathering forum). www.mtfinland.com...
And I play airsoft.

I hope I can get to know some of you, or maybe all of you! I like my kinds and I love me enemies (I am not a hostile person, but I like to argue with people who think otherwise).

And some unwanted info:
Name: Kimi Rantala (Not secret info, if you want me, come and get me
)
Height: ~178cm
Weight: 68kg
Eyes: Brown
Sex: Male (Straight)
Motto: "I believe only in things I want to, I like facts, not speculated stories".

So hi there people!

EDIT: Aw yea, I am a HUGE Iron Maiden fan, the best rock/heavy band ever.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by xapanthe]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by xapanthe
I don't believe in these:

- I dont believe in the "six million" lie. (Hint: "WWII", If you are lost)

Welcome to ATS.

I know the reality of the holocaust is so horrible some people find it easier to deny it ever happened.

I wonder where all the gold and silver teeth came from?

[edit on 6-1-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I don't want you to have a false picture out of me. I believe in holocaust and in know theres been alot of it. In russia by the commies too. But 6 million jews is not possible and I don't believe in it.

I don't want to start a argue in here, but:
A) The Allies had several weeks to build the weapons / holocaust tools and had time to dig up bodies (they might have been dead to a sickness or something).

B) Yea Nazi officers (theyre individuals) tortured some Jews and some guads killed them etc. But that is normal in every war time prison camp

C) Some nazis, even the hitler have, confessed that they killed jews, and that was their purpose, to drive the out of the europe or to kill them if they don't leave.

Do you have a topic that has discussion about this matter (jews, nazis, holocaust).

Please note, that I am NOT a NAZI, I have some ideal believe as they had. Don't get me wrong. I blame the bad eggs, there are always good eggs in the basked, in every basket, and bad eggs too. (I know some people don't know what I mean).

I don't blame evert jews, I only doubt some jews. They can do almost everything cause they control almost the whole media and some people believe blindly in the media (ok, most people).

So I would like to be welcomed as normal! I am your friend, not your enemy! And I am happy to be in this kind of a stable and interesting forum!

Thank you,
- Kimi Rantala

EDIT: Some typos... sorry :/

[edit on 7-1-2005 by xapanthe]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I am not politically active, cause I don't have a political alignment.. kinda. I am a 50-60% "Nazi".. (Oh.. well, that word has SO many meanings, so please, don't start a lecture on me!). I really do doubt jews and the United States. (I have many theorys of Jews controlling america vice versa).

Another America-bashing Jew-hating European Nazi...how unique!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
welcome, xapanthe. enjoy the board.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
djohnsto77: Ow.. that hurt man. There are many reasons to hate U.S. and many reasons not to hate. But hey, you all know that it is more simple to dig up the bad than the good, ey?

I am not a jew-hating. I hate the people I should hate, in fact, I hate almost the whole mankind. Man is so stupid, we are the illness of this world. And don't start a lecture about that. I am not a Anti-Humanity member, thank you.

I hate christians as well, white, black, yellow, green blue and red people! I don't a anger for one human race that I blame for everything. So if you would welcome me in other way, I would be more pleased. (Or something).

I listen to everyone, I believe all and I believe none. I really don't hate people (most of the times) for the ideal that they have. Everyone have got their ideals, I canno't blame them. Same goes to for example; music.

Please don't mark me before you know me. I am really a complicated person. Don't be fooled by the first impression. I don't do that to you people!

EDIT: Ow yea, djohnsto77, you aint so unique your self you you mark me as a: "America-bashing Jew-hating European Nazi". Be unique and accept me as I am, you may find me more "ok" if you don't ignore me etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   

djohnsto77: Ow.. that hurt man. There are many reasons to hate U.S. and many reasons not to hate. But hey, you all know that it is more simple to dig up the bad than the good, ey?

Introducing yourself with a statement like "Hi, I'm a Nazi. I think the Holocaust didn't happen and the Jews control the United States" isn't exactly the way to win friends and infleunce people in my book...but welcome to the boards anyway. BTW, I'm not Jewish but am a proud American.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Your only 17 ,and you labeled yourself something as horrific as a "Nazi". Im 17 also and I dont think you want to label yourself as a an nazi. Do some research, maybe that will presuade you to findsomething else to label yourself.

God bless you man,

-J

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
*raises eyebrow*

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner...

Let's *everyone* keep that in mind when posting on ATS.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
theshadowknows: I have done my researches for about 4 years. Yea, I started to get info when I was 13. I was not a rebel-with-out-a-cause or something. I was neutral information rearcher who loved the history of WWII.

Banshee: I am not posting in hateful mind. I am always calm and most of the time neutral. I don't judge anyone with out research or facts. I don't want to break your rules or mistreat your forum, this is nice
I don't lay anything upon anyone, if I don't have proper facts or reasons.

I am still glad I joined this marvelous forum!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

theshadowknows: I have done my researches for about 4 years.

Its your life. Sorry if my earler post seemed intrusive, its your buisness, not mine.

I am still glad I joined this marvelous forum!

Good to hear
Enjoy ATS

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
theshadowknows: Non taken man and I will enjoy ATS, I am pretty sure about it

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Enjoy the ride here

join