It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Police Fire & Utilities Dept: Live Active Shooter Drill with Casualties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

With the media stirring up commotion about 'Southern California JIHADIS' just a day before theThursday (12/17) LA active Shooter with Casualties Drill at the Expo Station of the Metro, would not be surprised if yet another Drill goes ' live '.

Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I will be keeping a close eye on this, thanks for sharing; lets HOPE it doesn't get ugly as they are on HIGH alert now for weeks!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
My god. You're right.

There's also active shooter training in Roanoke, Virginia tomorrow. And in Greenville, South Carolina. And in Rochester New York! Sweet Jesus even Oregon has a training session scheduled for tomorrow! Even small towns like Holly Ridge, North Carolina are training tomorrow! Egads! There was training yesterday in Atlanta! Jackson, Mississippi too! For the love of God, Indiana State Police are even offering to come to workplaces and schools to provide training and classes in preparedness and response! The city of Charlotte, North Carolina has already passed budget allotments to increase training for all city and surrounding county employees!

That took me all of about five minutes to come up with that list. Which is why those of us who are first responders continually tell ATS that we train constantly. All the more so in the wake of an incident.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Nope! All false flags.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
With Christmas just a week away and New Years following up, it's no wonder the drills are going on now. It would be the perfect season for a terrorist strike.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet
A drill on the same day the same thing actually happens? Naw....

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Why even bother Shamrock..this is like numerology when it comes to people and drills.

Only take the info that tells your point but leave everything else out.

Mulders gonna Mulder..no amount of logic will change that..it's more fun watching people that are "awake" have no situational awareness.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
My god. You're right.

There's also active shooter training in Roanoke, Virginia tomorrow. And in Greenville, South Carolina. And in Rochester New York! Sweet Jesus even Oregon has a training session scheduled for tomorrow! Even small towns like Holly Ridge, North Carolina are training tomorrow! Egads! There was training yesterday in Atlanta! Jackson, Mississippi too! For the love of God, Indiana State Police are even offering to come to workplaces and schools to provide training and classes in preparedness and response! The city of Charlotte, North Carolina has already passed budget allotments to increase training for all city and surrounding county employees!

That took me all of about five minutes to come up with that list. Which is why those of us who are first responders continually tell ATS that we train constantly. All the more so in the wake of an incident.

Maybe OP has no interest in what you say, cause you come off as an @ss hat a lot of times....although you do have some helpful information.
I roll my eyes when I see your comments a lot of times, whether I agree with you or not.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

Bah, never mind. No need to respond to your wildly off topic comment with another off topic comment. Perhaps next time you wish to send love letters, you can use the u2u system since that's what it's for.

Xoxo
edit on 16-12-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Self edit

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Shamrock, you are right to a degree, the new norm is the new norm.

However with the evolution of "security" measures that have been implemented since that notorious day known as 9/11, we have seen a dramatic rise of a police state, that at one time had been a "theory". We got to see it on full display during the Boston marathon incident.

Now both of these incidents had "drills" going on. Both of these instances have some serious questions that have never been answered.

I am aware that you work within the law enforcement community and I have to ask, is it not possible that an insidious network that developed psy-ops could utilize the "new norm" of constant training to mask their agenda?

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmWednesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Of course it's possible. But the simple fact that there's training going on doesn't make something a false flag. There's training going on every day of the week, from coast to coast, from the Canadian border to the Mexican.

And that's my beef. The countless posts of "well well well there was training, it's obviously a false flag." I've taken part in training exercises in three different states and not once had one "go live." We HAVE had calls come in during training that required officers that were training to respond. On other occasions we haven't had anything that required officers in training to respond.

But absolutely, anything is possible. I just don't see how the fact that training was going on somewhere nearby is the smoking gun people want it to be.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If any of you that claim to know that the "police" are involved in a grand plot to implement a police state, co-ordinating training with attacks to create false flags all in the name of a "psy-op" had any actual knowledge of how policing works, you would see how ridiculous those allegations are. It just isn't like that. At all.
Wait, maybe I'm a disinformation agent, covering up the grand plan to control the citizenry. I guess we will never know...

I'm not trying to be confrontational. I'm just trying to tell you that it simply isn't like that. You know, remove just a bit of your fears. When it comes to master plans of the Illuminati and the NWO, well, I can't help you there because I don't operate in that world. However, I speak of what I know, and I'm telling you that the regular ol 8 hour a day cop / 16 hour a day joe blow citizen isn't involved in any scheme other than going to work and then going home.

join