It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insufficient evidence to try killers of Palestinian family: Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Whether Palestine was a pre-existing country or not, the fact remains that the Rothschilds came in and set up shop (Balfour Declaration)
and violently booted out the people who lived there and continued to take more and more of their land since the fifties. Ever seen the map of Loss Of Palestinian Land since 47? The Palestinians are the Native Americans of the Middle East.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MayanBoricua
Good point well made

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.[

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Yet they continue build illegal settlements.
edit on 16-12-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

actually the JNF bought thousands upon thosands of acres from rich ottoman landlords in the 1800s.
these tracts of land were swampy in the north and desert in the south and were happily sold for pennies as they were considered useless,
those ottoman landlords then booted out the squatters (fellaheen/peasantry) living on their land.
after the new jewish settlers, along with native jewish communities began improving the land and reclaiming the deserts the arabs suffered a serious case of sellers remorse,

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
And then have doubled their footprint over time. Violently, and without pay.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

it is a bit ironic, that they are the only country who's ever wiped another country off the map.

Which country is that?
This is a serious question. I fully support the two state solution and hope Palestinians will get their state. But Palestine was never a country and Palestinians and their cities where never wiped off the map.

They do take the law into their own hands and go against global conventions on a regular basis, but I guess that could be said for most nations in the Middle East

That could be said about most nations in the world.
edit on 16-12-2015 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Welcome to reality. Every country ever was established the same way.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

lol. violently. they were not the agressor in 1948, 56, 67, 73, 82.

the arabs are just reaaally good at starting and losing wars

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech
True. But most countries have been around longer than the UN. Not Israel. Under international laws you cant just steal land and drive off/murder its inhabitants. They've been reprimanded over this since the beginning, but no one has actually stepped up and done anything about it. Except the PLO, who are considered terrorists. For taking up arms in defense of their homeland. Isn't that the western (false) excuse for bombing the desert to Kingdom Come?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

True. But most countries have been around longer than the UN. Not Israel.

So all the other countries were created the same way, but because Israel was created in the 20th century we should criticize it non stop, while completely ignoring other countries doing the same (Russia-Ukraine/Chechnya, China-Tibet etc.)?

Under international laws you cant just steal land and drive off/murder its inhabitants.

I won't deny that some lands were taken by force. But many were legally bought.
In addition, Arabs started the war in 1948. No body had to be driven off or murdered.

Except the PLO, who are considered terrorists.

I can understand resistance against an occupying force, but murdering civilians, women and kids is terrorism.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I don't recall her using that map. Was that map even around in 2003? I'll have to rewatch the documentary but even if she did that's your basis she's an actor and everything she said is a lie?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

No no you see, driving a car into Israelis walking down the road and then hacking at them with a meat cleaver is just retaliation for settlements. So it's still Israel's fault.

Duh.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well, Palestians don't have access to Israeli roads within the West Bank thanks to walls but don't you see why anyone would be angered by the illegal settlements? Of course that's Israel's fault.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

1) didn't say an "Israeli road."

2) thank you for perfectly illustrating my point.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Typically a car is on a road and if an Israeli is attacked on a road it's probably an Israeli road, not a Palestian one. But I found the story you're referring to which took place in Jerusalem which both sides claims is there's but internationally neither claim is recognized. Either way, what's so hard to believe they're upset about illegal settlements and occupation?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You're now arguing with yourself man. About who a road belongs to. Seriously?

Don't think I've ever said I don't think they're upset about things. Still not seeing how being upset over a settlement can be turned into justification for driving a car into people and hacking at them.

Which is my entire point. Anything and everything gets spun into being justified, so long as Israelis are on the receiving end of it. Don't want people to run over you and try to chop you up? Well maybe you should move those settlements you more than likely have very little to do with or control over.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You seriously don't understand how taking land illegally while at the same time not sharing it with the people you stole it from wouldn't upset them? Come on now.... So between illegal settlements and the occupation they're all pissed off but not everyone of them uses violence to voice their anger, many protest, many resist, etc.

Check out the link posted above about a documentary of life in the West Bank to begin to understand the struggle. If you do watch it, and it's only an hour long, you'll understand my comments about the roads.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's a kangaroo court enforced by a kangaroo security apparatus operating under a kangaroo government residing in a kangaroo country.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
U

originally posted by: coolieno99
It's a kangaroo court enforced by a kangaroo security apparatus operating under a kangaroo government residing in a kangaroo country.

I'm pretty sure there aren't any marsupials in that part of the world

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You seriously think that because one person takes your land it gives you license to go hit a different person with your car and then slash them up with a meat cleaver just because they live in the same general area and share a religion?

That speaks volumes about you, if that's the case.

I don't give a toss about the roads. You're trying to sidetrack an example I gave for no reason that's remotely germane to anything.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Clearly you don't get it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join