It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Teddy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hi! My name is Theodore, Teddy for short. I joined ATS because I enjoyed the various discussions taking place within the numerous threads. While I won't call myself a "conspiracy theorist", as a skeptic I enjoy reading up on conspiracy theories and researching to see whether there's any truth to them.

I come from a large, diverse family. Through my mother, I am half-Japanese and have two full blooded older sisters, and I also have 4 half-brothers though my dad. Currently we all live in a nice three story home on land my dad purchased to garden, raise animals and just escape from the civilization when everything just get's too crowded for us! And yes, living in a home with all my brothers can be troublesome because we tend to get into arguments and wrestle. But we enjoy having our own space to recharge our batteries.

My favorite shows to watch are King of the Hill, Bob's Burgers, and pro-wrestling. My family and I really enjoy watching wrestling; regardless which company or promotion. I enjoy studying about people, different cultures, different historic or current events like wars and politics, science and technology. Also, I enjoy creating delicious healthy food to fuel me for my work outs.

I don't have anything else to say about myself at the moment. If you're interested in asking me a question then just ask me. Hopefully I can make a lot of new friends here.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

While I won't call myself a "conspiracy theorist"

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Thanks for the laugh. I'm happy to see people here who have a good sense of humor.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

Welcome!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Hi Teddy! It sounds like you have a good life. This place is definitely mentally stimulating, I will give it that.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised to find out the CIA created the term conspiracy theorist.

Have fun and I hope you participate!!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

Hi Teddy! It sounds like you have a good life. This place is definitely mentally stimulating, I will give it that.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised to find out the CIA created the term conspiracy theorist.

Have fun and I hope you participate!!

Thanks for the the warm welcome. At the moment I'm checking out one of the "Paul is Dead" threads. I enjoyed watching the mockumentry "Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison?"

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
hello, good morning

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
hello, good morning

Since it's 10:07 PM in California I'll wish you a happy good evening. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks for the comment. Nice to meet you!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Welcome Teddy Bear Hug to You.

Ok may be it wasn't funny, but I couldn't help my self.

Pull up a chair and enjoy.
edit on 15-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: Fuddle Muffin

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thanks for the warm welcome. I found it funny.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hello and welcome

join