It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien interview video Very intresting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
this may have been posted before but this is the full version of the video. it looks to be an alien interview of some kind with military officers then toward the end something happes and the alient looks like it passes out. but what is most interested is the lips are moving on it so its not somone wearing a costume. this video i am told was smuggled out of a military base.

www.jaso109.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
c'mon....there's just no way that could be real...i mean just watch the video and tell me you don't get that vibe that it's fake...and yes there is a thread on this video...infact i think an article...suppousedly the little green light is a heart monitor...however i think it's a voice recorder cause it seemed to move in relation to the movement of the figure...and the figure would move in relation to it's speaking

RR

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Not to be a forum nazi or anything but does ANYBODY do a search around here anymore? This along with a LOT of recent posts has been discussed here ad nauseam and all it takes is a few quick seconds to hit that little red "search" button at the top of the page.

C'mon guys get with the program!

SMR

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Much larger video file in it's entirety.A good thread though.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

but what is most interested is the lips are moving on it so its not somone wearing a costume

I was Puss N' Boots for Halloween. My lips moved, yet I assure you, I am not a cat.

I'm supposing this was the video said to be smuggled out of the Dulce Base...with the DNI moniker at the bottom (Dept. of Naval Intelligence) in the darkened room, etc.? Hard to see these things at work, so haven't gone to the link yet.

However, if so, yep, numerous good threads on this, so may be closed soon.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Gaz must be a seer.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join