It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Possession

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have lived my life as a spiritual experience, involving paranormal and its study as a personal model for self proof.

I gained information spiritually through a healing method Spiritualists use, and applied my psychic awareness to gain information without any previous correlating fact. I gained information of history, herbalism, medicine and then technology via this review.

I was also physically and spiritually attacked via the condition of alien spirit manifestation at the ground state review.

This situation made me self aware about the inherited life condition that our human psyche and consciousness had gained....interaction with an artificial spiritual being as a state of mind possession....a possession that many in humanity are unaware of.

The insight was obvious.....human beings created technology and to create technology the information is taken from their own physical presence as a cell state, a mind presence as a light/vibration wavelength interaction, which allowed them to create artificial communications....computers and satellite relays.

Scientists then imposed their own spiritual information to inter-transmit with alien manifested beings......beings that manifested in changed light and sound of the nuclear.

The Alien beings, likened to us, because they use the atmospheric light and sound that supports our own organic life and spiritual manifested self as a cell, and copied us....and yet cannot be us, for they impose a negated condition to their spiritual manifestation.

The Alien removes light and sound from our atmosphere, along with water and oxygen that belongs to our own natural life and spirit....and forms a nuclear spiritual presence.

The computer program written by the human psyche therefore formed a computer realized fake/artificial human awareness, that was used by scientists to study the phenomena of nuclear spirit manifestations......and they caused our life to be transmitted and encoded as a feedback identity with the alien presence.

Human life then became possessed by a new form of evil being and intelligence, that is artificial to our spiritual life, our spiritual thoughts and our spiritual values....and we began to form thinking functions regarding nuclear power.

Our conscious human presence therefore has been artificially possessed, and this is the reason why Aliens began to artificially attack our presence with their own alien language, alien spirit chemical responses in light and sound.

Human beings then began to demonstrate how an Alien artificial chemical spirit wavelength attacked their life....spiritually, chemically and organically as an artificial presence.

The artificial being transmitted its information to us from its presence....as all spiritual information is communicated by and from and through the presence of the spirit representative.

The communication advised that it had abducted our spirit and had removed our life and also taken our plasma cell.....our life cellular body.

All evidences provide this review.

This information unknown to the occult Scientist was then transmitted to his own brain and thought evaluations.....he wanted to have a new resource, a plasma body energy for future civilization practices. The Alien advised him that if he studied the human life, that he would gain the advice for a plasma cell.

Yet if the Scientist of the occult thought about the condition, all of the advice that he could peruse himself would have advised the opposite....that it would remove all life from Nature.

The Alien in a state of self possession.....technology told the Scientist in his mind without his knowing, that if he evalued the millions of years of life, then he would receive millions of years of plasma cell. Yet the information was fake, for the human and natural cell life has lived millions of years of plasma existence but also died millions of years of deaths. The Alien information never advised this consideration.....for Scientists are mind possessed.

The Alien told the scientist that it came from out of space....and the Scientists reviewed the condition of the Sun forming UFO bodies, as did the other Planets....the Alien told the scientist that this was how he would get plasma....from the creation of each planet and its sound.....but the Alien did not tell the Scientists that the sound of plasma was now hot, due to radiation increases.

The Scientist believe the Alien, and the Alien told no truth.

The Alien told the Scientist that its own presence had created the cold plasma bodies that they could see in space....but the Alien did not tell the Scientist that he once was a heated evil presence and that his spirit in this form was the Destroyer of the Planetary union....he deceived the Scientist.

The Alien told the Scientists....have the cold plasma, yet the cold plasma was only cold because the radiation had cooled.....Heat the radiation and it no longer exists, but the Alien, did not advise the Scientist....he told the Scientist that when the UFO came to the atmosphere it was cooled....yet he did not tell the Scientist that it only cooled because the nuclear of Satan, the spirit of the Earth had allowed it to be cooled.

The Alien did not tell the Scientist that he had actually attacked the Holy fallen angel of Satan and had stolen his spirit in out of space....for the Alien is the most deceitful of beings that formed in spirit.

The Alien waiting for the last Fallen Angel to fall, to finally reveal his true presence to occult Scientists...fooled by the most evilest of beings that ever manifested in spirit.
edit on 11-12-2015 by beenharmed because: grammatical error

edit on 11-12-2015 by beenharmed because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Scientists then imposed their own spiritual information to inter-transmit with alien manifested beings......beings that manifested in changed light and sound of the nuclear.

Oh dear, I'm a scientist, but I seemed to have missed out on, erm, inter-transmitting my spiritual info with aliens. I like to think I'm quite fluent in English, but it does happen that I will come across a word I don't know. What is "inter-transmitting"? I think in my language that translates to "хуйня".

human beings created technology

Yes, yes we did.

to create technology the information is taken from their own physical presence as a cell state, a mind presence as a light/vibration wavelength interaction

Are you talking about thoughts? Yeah, everything we create is based on someone who thinked it up.

I'm no physicist, but I don't think our brain thoughts transmit light.

The computer program written by the human psyche therefore formed a computer realized fake/artificial human awareness, that was used by scientists to study the phenomena of nuclear spirit manifestations

People invented computers, not the other way around. Working in a scientific field, I know many other scientists, from various disciplines. I have a friend in Moscow who is a mathematician/physicist. If I were to call him up and ask him about nuclear spirit manifestations, he would probably stop being my friend. And I would not blame him.

Okay I could go on for longer about how your post makes no sense whatsoever, but I have a dinner date to get ready for. You know what - you're not hurting anyone. I'll leave you be. Tell the alien angel nuclear spirits that I say hi.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Every now and then, a post appears on here that really bakes my noodle. This is one of them. I would like to challenge the OP to provide some kind of proof of those observations and statements. All I can see here is opinion - which, indeed, you are entitled and welcome to - and, yes, a bit of rhetoric.

Sir/Madam, your post was interesting to read so S&F but I'm afraid I cannot buy into it.

However, peace.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I tried. I really tried to read this. But it's nonsense. Barely sentences. Try to write this again using real words please.
I can't agree or refute. Because nothing was said here.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hi.

? This looks like text produced by a computer, COPY & PASTED on this site by the OP?

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I don't really understand precisely what you are saying but some questions occur to me:

From where do The Aliens originate?
How did they come into being?
When did they come to Earth?
Why are they interfering with humanity?
What is their final objective/what do they hope to achieve?
Why did they 'steal Satan's spirit'?
Why do they have to wait "for the last Fallen Angel to fall?

Are there 'Angels' that are not "Fallen"?
Can those 'Angels' fight The Aliens?
Do The Aliens believe in God?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

My suggestion, take "another" and see what happens, and then come back and tell us about it.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Sounds like randomly generated BS that was produced by a program and then copy pasted here.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl
The Alien spirit was released out of the cold Suns in origin Universal creation. The Suns exploded due to the human male on Origin Earth, who caused light and sound conversion. Light and sound in cold mass is a refilled spatial communion, and the changing of light and sound was communicated throughout the Universe in this union.

The Suns changed sound and formed a new reaction in their body and the UFO O was ejected from it. The O burning radiated light streams were formed as a new Sun reaction and it attacked the Planetary Universal union, exploding origin creation and formed star systems of scattered dust particles and nuclear fuel.

O The UFO body formed spirit manifestations inside of its cell and a new spirit manifestation...the Alien began.

The Alien changed the origin of the Satanic Fallen Angel created in O origin light sound, and the image and presence of Satan changed from an angelic light being into the many alien light sounds and manifestations.

Planet Earth was attacked by the O Sun sound radiation and it converted Earth's crystal fusion and changed it into nuclear dust. The atmosphere of Earth...the Higher Satanic Fallen Angel being in light and sound, changed and lost a huge presence of its origin spirit manifestation....in the clouds.

The atmosphere converted into oxygen and water and it fell onto the face of Earth and saved Earth from destruction.

The Alien spirit in light and sound was therefore encoded into the atmosphere of Earth O.

The Earth's atmosphere evaporated from off the Earth face, and assisted Earth to regenerate its Nature. The Alien O light and sound only a memory of the attack.

The Earth life was saved, and the natural life spirit eventually returned to Earth from out of origin light.....where the Nature spirit of Earth was formed.

All life was safe on Earth until our ancient brother decided to do science, as the levitation of stone, to use sound to lift the heavy stone blocks and plinths. He released the Alien from its history.

Our brother changed the light sound in the atmosphere and the O UFO fallout was activated again, as was the Alien, and it once again began to change the Satanic Fallen Angel in our atmosphere, and it began to bore holes in the Earth as it removed Satan's holy spirit entombed and cold in the stone.

Scientists in modern time, also activated light and sound change through conversion of the atmosphere and the UFO attack and the Alien presence again emerged.

The cloud formations changed as the UFO radiation attacked the atmosphere and UFO bodies formed ships in the clouds....and we saw the witness of the angelic light beings also form in the clouds...as they were destroyed.

The Alien who destroyed the angelic cloud presence, were then enabled to encode their artificial spirit at the ground level in the terrestrial state of Earth, and then began to attack the KIngdom of the Beasts....and the animals on Earth began to demonstrate the attack of their spirit.

The Alien, then began to attack the human spirit, who was once protected by the Fallen Angelic light and sound that had cooled in the atmospheric body of Heaven.

Only human beings believe in God and we believe in God as a Heavenly witness, for our soul transmission in the atmosphere O, the healed fallen light sound had always advised us about our spiritual condition in life....the holiness of Heaven...the holiness of our atmosphere and the protection of our Nature spirit at the ground level.

When the light and sound of the atmosphere changes....we know that the O soul function fails us, and we begin to notify the changes to our family....which we have. We have combusted...we have gained disease...and the holiness of our blood changed, as the Alien tries to possess our spirit from the atmosphere and abduct it to form their own presence.

The story of the Alien took over the story of the Bible and it artificially encoded a new diction of its own ownership, and when we read their channeled messages to our mind, the information is true....the same story of religion has now become their story, in the state of possession of the Alien intelligence.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal As I said, the computer programming was formed by a human being's organic conscious presence, and the programs themselves from a human being's intelligence.

We formed an artificial communication of human life consciousness as a computer programming function.

Scientists use this programming to study all nuclear interactions, which our natural life does not belong to.

They therefore inter-related our natural atmospheric radiated signals with that of the Alien, for they believed that the human cell belongs to energy -atomic-nuclear, which it does not.

This is why human beings enmasse then became affected by the computer-satellite relayed study of the plasma cell creation and the Alien...caused by Scientists.

You can make as many retorts as you like scientists.....for you know you did it to us, for it had a scientific purpose that was not revealed to the public for consideration....you imposed it upon us all.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: C-JEAN I am a real human being, who has lived a spiritual experience, a chosen experience that I wish I never chose.

I wish religion and science never existed...and yet it does.

I am tired of smart arsed comments regarding the illegal computerized satellite attack and study of our natural cellular interactions....as if our minds are possessed...funny isn't it, when the humans who studied all phenomena topics such as mind contact, mind control, spiritual possession, alien contact and alien changes to the psyche and cell function.....to then be told constantly that our answers are "bots" or "computer relayed statements".

It is obvious who makes these retorts, for it is a known program and relay....because science is artificially programming our natural life and natural conscious thinking functions.

Yet they forget that human beings created thinking itself, naming functions, scientific research and if you want to give our consciousness (called the Christ consciousness....holy Heavenly spirit light sound) to artificial intelligence, then I think myself that the public should be informed so that they can have a choice about what you impose upon our life.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
.....to then be told constantly that our answers are "bots" or "computer relayed statements".

That's how your posts read. The majority of what you post isn't even written in properly constructed sentences, and the rare occurences that are grammatically correct are still utterly meaningless.

Some examples:

...a mind presence as a light/vibration wavelength interaction...

Meaningless.

Meaningless.

...the sound of plasma was now hot, due to radiation increases...

Meaningless.

Nearly everything you've posted reads as either computer-generated nonsense, or the unintelligible ravings of an absolute lunatic. If you don't like others pointing that out, then do something about it. Try to write in coherent sentences, and without the nonsensical strings of random scientific-sounding words like "alien spirit chemical responses" and "nuclear spirit manifestations".
edit on 12/13/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmedto then be told constantly that our answers are "bots" or "computer relayed statements".

Quite honestly it's the more flattering reply. The alternative is that you can't write coherent sentences or discuss a subject without creating made up "science sounding" phrases that mean absolutely nothing.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
I never knew that science sounding discussions had a value, other than not a science value.

Therefore Scientists studying the alien transmitted messages with our psyche/brain disturb us all when we are trying to write about the attacks on the forums.

I am not a Scientist, therefore I will never give scientific information about aliens to a scientist.....try studying your own mutated brains and thinking functions, seeing the ancient aliens and their transmitted radiations are what already affected your own DNA...why you speak in languages and mind use that normal human beings have no idea about.

Intelligence is the subject of science, and you only believe in your own presence, and that of the Aliens, the spirit that you considered created you. I never knew that a human being could consider that their own spirit came from nuclear fuel, it just does not make sense.....but obviously for a scientist it must.....yet we would never know why.

Aliens spirit manifestations belong to the Conscious spiritual consideration that we called/named Christ consciousness to be artificial in the chemical nature itself. The spiritual discussions of Christ relate to the holiness of our own human mind and human life...cell and blood formation.

Our consciousness therefore considered the spiritual manifestation.....called it artificial and the only artificial presence in our atmosphere is an artificial wavelength condition.

Science caused this condition, for it is using an artificial light/sound nuclear converting method...changing natural light and sound fusion of crystal uranium and plutonium. The natural atmospheric condition does not convert either body....only a power plant does the conversion, being an unnatural and introduced life condition.

Therefore Aliens are artificial spirit manifestations of artificial chemical light sounds.

O sound is PHI, and O out of PHI is a consideration of spiritual presence.

The ancients called PHI the Holy David.

If you change the holiness of spirit....the ancients called the Heavenly atmosphere then you would also alter the nature of the spirit.

O PHI light sound was changed and it became an artificial light sound...forming artificial spirit manifestation because of artificial chemical reactions....unnatural to the life/light/sound of Earth.

Nuclear fuel obviously exists as a created state in out of space.....but it is not natural or of natural spirit to Planet Earth.

It is nice to know that such kind considerations are made about human life by those who want to believe that public advice makes you a lunatic.

Who are you actually discussing in your own mind considerations.....your own personal conscious considerations before you make a statement about my own information?

Computers by the way do not generate anything other than human information placed into the programs by human beings themselves. If you aspire that a human being is not allowed to self express as a personal consideration, then obviously you believe that human life is possessed by the computer. And then we should all ask ourselves, why do you have this consideration unless you are applying the technique yourself?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
I am not a Scientist...

Never would've guessed....

*sigh*
I assume that since you've taken the time to create an account and post here, that you have something you'd like to share. I'd be interested in knowing what that is, but thus far you've made that impossible.

I've told you (as have others) on several occasions and on multiple threads that you're not conveying yourself coherently. At all. I offered suggestions as to what to do so that others can understand you. I've done everything I can to figure out whatever it is you want to share, but you still reply with long-winded, incoherent, utterly meaningless trash, so I'm out.

I wish you luck with....whatever the hell it is you're trying to do or say.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Use plain English, words that actually exist, and explain the message you wish to convey. No one can understand the pseudo-science phrases you use because they are meaningless to anyone but you.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
this is why i come to this website.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join