It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why NOT stop Muslims from entering the US?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'll go the opposite direction on the OP. If Muslims are not radical and extremists and if Islam is the religion of tolerance, love and peace I ask this. Why aren't the Muslims that wish to come into our country to spread their love, simply saying "you know what...these poor Americans don't need us making things more tense. I think I'll considering going over there some other time".

But no...these people simply have to come here. They can't find any other option and their desperation has nothing to do with getting here to harm us. Right? Not a single one of them. Except the 9/11 terrorists obviously. And the guy at the fort. Ummm...and these two recent ones. And maybe whomever has been stealing propane and buying throw-away phones.

Might be time to re-think this.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: marg6043

It is interesting how precious religion has suddenly become.

Indeed, in fact Catholicism has been INCREASED more and more throughout Europe as part of the Public School systems.

I think we are witnessing the buildup of fear and making dam sure, that no one escapes the propaganda.

Everywhere you go, churches, mosques, tabernacles, temples, people returning to sanctuaries in droves....it is amazing to see, clearly something big is in the works.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

Cause the KKK don't run around killing people shouting 'God' is great.

And the KKK don't run around stapping bombs on themselves to become marytr to get in to heaven to get 72 virgins.

They sure don't go around blowing up war ships like the USS cole.

They sure don't go around blowing up embassies all across the world.

They sure don't declare a jihad on people that make cartoons that make fun of them.

I could go on.

That meme is about as DISHONEST as it gets.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Totally missing the point.

Are all Christians members of KKK and Westboro? They MUST be... or at least they secretly agree with them because they haven't done anything to stop them.

There are people who use guns to kill innocent people, but you want to make sure they are able to get the guns just so that you are able to get yours. Amazing how you accept certain casualties as necessary but not others.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

Because it won't work. If there are people who are hellbent to get into the US and do harm, they will SNEAK in. We have thousands of miles of coastline and thousands of miles of border that are wide open. There is NO way we can watch it all all the time. Do you think if drug cartels can smuggle tons of drugs into the country every day, they cant do the same with people, especially people willing to pay a lot of money to get in? Banning all muslims is just way too simplistic a fix for a very complex problem.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
What needs to end is multiculturalism, which is the real debate. If you come to live in America, you become American and enjoy the fruits of American values as an American. No self-segregation, but assimilation. The real tragedy is the people who want that, but cannot yet reach it.

I applaud you for that .... the elephant in the room which no one has the

mettle to grasp and discuss for fear of being called racist.

*political correctness* is alive and kicking ...... shakes head ......

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breath free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore, Send these, the homeless, tempest tossed to me..." -Statue of Liberty

Why not? because its cowardly and unamerican. In this great country you're innocent until proven guilty and that counts for everybody, not the other way around. i'd recommend carrying those guns you fight so hard to take everywhere and if something goes down run in there head first and try to be the hero you all fantisize about being. man up.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Really defending the kkk? Uhhh

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
please stop with unAmerican line of reasoning. the constitution is a contract between US citizens and our federal government. hence drone strikes without due process.

no muslims. not worth it.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It is unfair to discriminate against Muslims. Christianity is not a religion of peace either and has been abused as much as Islam by people to pursue their political aims.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

That meme is about as DISHONEST as it gets.

You're saying all Muslims are just like ISIS?

That the KKK is not really that bad?
edit on 12/13/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: so that it looks like I speak English

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Actually soso, BOTH of the groups picture DO represent the ideals you mentioned. The KKK are right wing Christian extremists and ISIS are Muslim extremists. Neither of which should go unchecked in our country.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CT_Flyboy

Actually soso, BOTH of the groups picture DO represent the ideals you mentioned. The KKK are right wing Christian extremists and ISIS are Muslim extremists. Neither of which should go unchecked in our country.

That's the point, people do not say that the the kkk is representative of Christians. You never hear that comparison but a lot of narrow minded people think ISIS is representative of Muslims. Aaanndd to top it off a few people throughout the thread are trying to say the kkk aren't "that bad". I mean WT actual F.
edit on 13-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
So, after all this banter about the KKK, we can all agree that the KKK is terrible, but we aren't talking about kicking the KKK or Muslims out of the country.

I would love to be able to prevent more KKK from entering, the same as I think we should prevent the "bad" Muslims from entering. However, we can't go back 100 years. We have to face the problems of today: extremist Muslims.

The only way we can do anything to at least slow them down is to close the border until a better screening system can be implemented.

The whole "let them all in until we can figure out which ones are bad" is sickening. It took just a few people on 9/11 to kill a couple thousand. It took one in Fort Hood. It took 2 recently in California. Not even 20 people combined killed thousands. I'd say that letting in several tens of thousands more Muslim refugees has a pretty high risk of including a small percentage of terrorists in hiding. That's too many. These people are not more (or less) valuable than Americans (Or Canadians, or Brits, etc).

We need to protect ourselves before agreeing to provide safe harbor to everyone else.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Not to defend the KKK, who are despicable in their own ways, but the KKK isn't actively promoting killing us. There may be the odd nutjob here and there, but for the most part the KKK isn't what they used to be. They don't run around killing black people under the name of God anymore. The KKK still exists, but it isn't really a big problem anymore. You don't run around fearing the KKK. You don't go on Twitter and see thousands of KKK posts. The KKK isn't building up a militaristic-force built up of several different nationalities on territory that was stolen from innocent people so they can hone their skills in preparation to kill more "infidels", or in this case, black people. The KKK isn't executing rows of black people on beaches or stuffing them in cages anymore. They're an extreme fringe group that has been shamed into virtual non-existence.

There is a difference between a threat we faced 50 years ago that has faded into near oblivion and one that is threatening to exterminate us on a daily basis. Their are evil, twisted Muslims doing everything I said above, but their goal is every race, from every country, that doesn't share their beliefs. They are literally building a military force on stolen land. Not only that, but there are multiple groups of them (Al Qaeda and ISIS are different groups, not to mention various others). These people are bigger than the KKK ever was. They train daily and refine their skills so they can one day pursue their dreams and move to a Western country and kill people.

It's disturbing to use your KKK comparison. They would be honoured to be as big and powerful as Muslim extremists have become. The KKK are powerless and pathetic. Muslim extremists are a force that needs global attention....now.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Alright, still stands the same question I'd like answered

So what maybe 10 at most atrocities committed by the KKK in your life time equates to 1000's committed by ISIS in the name of Islam in the past 3-4 years?

Sounds worse... actually it is worse.

How many casualties from KKK vs mass shootings and bombings in the last 3-4 years?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CT_Flyboy

KKK is a joke, not a real threat.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join