It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug lord 'El Chapo' threatens to destroy ISIS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Apparently ISIS has been destroying Cartel drug shipments over in the Middle East and El Chapo and his Cartel aren't too happy about it.

Source

Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, the Sinaloa cartel boss and world's most wanted drug lord, has threatened ISIS with retaliation if it continues to destroy his drug shipments to the Middle East that go through the terror group's "caliphate."

And he's not mincing words.

"I pity the next son of a whore who tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa cartel. I will have their hearts and tongues torn from them," El Chapo reportedly wrote ISIS in an e-mail leaked to a Mexican blogger with ties to the cartel.

This is trending on Twitter and Facebook right now too.

ISIS thinks that their beheadings are bad, I guess they have never heard of a Mexican or Colombian necktie.

This is another reason why I am not the least bit concerned that some Jihadist's from the middle east will get to the U.S. through Mexico.
Even if said Jihadist got to South America and paid a trafficker, once they learn their origin, they will take the money and kill them. Most likely make a snuff video of the whole thing like ISIS does threatening ISIS.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Before its closed I just want to say, probably a deal gone bad. I expect them to be in bed with each other.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
yup its been posted three times, interesting topic

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
El Chapo...

Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

I hope he exacts some revenge as he sees fit.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

True, dont forget the bustling Heroin trade in the Afghan... Wait thats owned by the CIA

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

happy to hear

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: intrptr

True, dont forget the bustling Heroin trade in the Afghan... Wait thats owned by the CIA

Price of Heroin has been dropping while the number of addicts in US is steadily increased since early 2000s.

Go figure...

edit on 11-12-2015 by intrptr because: link

top topics

join