It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happens if Putin finds evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I would like to know what would happen if Putin found evidence or proof that the US government was in fact supporting IS ? What would the outcome of that be?
I'm not saying that is the case but with our track record I wouldn't be surprised either.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

We already have evidence. We already know, that IS is there to perform the same function as Al Qaida in Afghanistan.

Ok, I'm gonna say this again.

The US blamed Osama bin Ladin for 9/11, not because he did it from his cave with a box cutter. But because the US wanted to use Al Qaida for their envision of the future of borders in the ME, and bin Ladin said "no". The CIA then framed him, for the purpose of removing him as a leader, along with his first men. Then, CIA "good" men took over, and what followed we all know ... Iraq, Lybia and now Syria.

Remember, Al Qaida was created by CIA, and was a mercenary force of people from many origins, and that ISIS has sprung out of Al Qaida. ISIS, is the Al Qaida, the US needed to derail countries, like Lybia and Syria, to adjust the borders of the ME.

We have all the evidence ...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
He already knows. Don't we all? John McCain told us as much two years ago. I think he would rather not destroy the world by calling us on it. But what do I know?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I know it all was created by the US but are we still supplying them?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
More Russians would be kiilled in plane bombings and shoot downs

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Just like US found evidence that Russia funded and supported the rebels in Ukraine ? It will lead to nothing. You have tons of material out there about how we have supported "moderate rebels" and dictators all over the ME for decades,nothing has changed.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

No, Russia created Al Queda didn't you hear?

They invaded Afghanistan and therefore the insurgent group was formed.

Makes about as much sense as what you're saying..

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
a reply to: JHumm

Remember, Al Qaida was created by CIA, and was a mercenary force of people from many origins, and that ISIS has sprung out of Al Qaida. ISIS, is the Al Qaida, the US needed to derail countries, like Lybia and Syria, to adjust the borders of the ME.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It would also shed light on Obama's slip up's

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
the proof is here.

Proof

link to PDF LINK

edit on 9-12-2015 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

That's a report on the current situation in Iraq/Syria, I see it stating that western countries are supporting opposition forces in Syria...against Assad...as in the FSA (rebels)

Can you screenshot the relevant piece that you would consider proof please?

edit on 9/12/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

No, toy Russia created Al Queda didn't you hear?

No, you got to provide that with some narrative to make it at least believable. I think bjarneorn got a story there that rings a lot of bells.

Not only where the Russians involved in Afghanistan did you know?

President Reagan meeting with Afghan Mujahideen leaders in the Oval Office in 1983

Source

Mullah Mohammed Omar Mujahid was a Mujaheddin before becoming an Al-Qaeda leader. Lost an eye, in an ambush attack with a Russian convoy as the legend says.

Omar fought as a rebel soldier with the anti-Soviet Mujahideen under the command of Nek Mohammad of the Hizb-e-Islami Khalis, but did not fight against the communist regime of Najibullah regime between 1989 and 1992.[31] It was reported that he was thin, but tall and strongly built, and "a crack marksman who had destroyed many Soviet tanks during the Afghan War."[44]

Omar was wounded four times. Mullah Abdul Salam Zaeef claims to have been present when exploding shrapnel destroyed one of Omar's eyes during a battle in Sangsar, Panjwaye District shortly before the 1987 Battle of Arghandab.[11]

edit on 9-12-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
nothing. he would show it they would deny it and life would go on.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Oh of course, because he was in the Mujahideen and the CIA assisted them against the Soviets, everything afterwards was the CIA's doing too.

Of course it was! Silly me to think that maybe he chose to fight whoever was invading and interfering with his country, first the Soviets with the US as an ally then against the US and the....US...as an...ally? huh?

but no, you're right, the CIA created Al Queda, the Taliban and ISIS!

edit on 9/12/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

No, toy Russia created Al Queda didn't you hear?

No, you got to provide that with some narrative to make it at least believable. I think bjarneorn got a story there that rings a lot of bells.

Not only where the Russians involved in Afghanistan did you know?

President Reagan meeting with Afghan Mujahideen leaders in the Oval Office in 1983

Source

Mullah Mohammed Omar Mujahid was a Mujaheddin before becoming an Al-Qaeda leader. Lost an eye, in an ambush attack with a Russian convoy as the legend says.

Omar fought as a rebel soldier with the anti-Soviet Mujahideen under the command of Nek Mohammad of the Hizb-e-Islami Khalis, but did not fight against the communist regime of Najibullah regime between 1989 and 1992.[31] It was reported that he was thin, but tall and strongly built, and "a crack marksman who had destroyed many Soviet tanks during the Afghan War."[44]

Omar was wounded four times. Mullah Abdul Salam Zaeef claims to have been present when exploding shrapnel destroyed one of Omar's eyes during a battle in Sangsar, Panjwaye District shortly before the 1987 Battle of Arghandab.[11]

Socks and sandals in the White Room. Dagum heathen. God bless Reagan.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Oh of course, because he was in the Mujahideen and the CIA assisted them against the Soviets, everything afterwards was the CIA's doing too.

Of course it was! Silly me to think that maybe he chose to fight whoever was invading and interfering with his country, first the Soviets with the US as an ally then against the US and the....US...as an...ally? huh?

but no, you're right, the CIA created Al Queda, the Taliban and ISIS!

Very constructive response, your right!

I would suggest researching the topic more and lets discuss. Until then I see nothing of value in your posts to suggest any further discussion.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well if you know the history of ISIS you know it is not a new group and has been around since the late 1990's when they were known for assassinating a US diplomat in Jordan. Its movements, alliances and name changes are easy to follow. It was created by no outside power and frankly has never needed support from any outside power. That being the case, it scares people in wanting to believe it all has to a be big plot by somebody else because the idea people can over throw governments or build armies seems to much like chaos.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Well if you know the history of ISIS you know it is not a new group and has been around since the late 1990's when they were known for assassinating a US diplomat in Jordan. Its movements, alliances and name changes are easy to follow. It was created by no outside power and frankly has never needed support from any outside power. That being the case, it scares people in wanting to believe it all has to a be big plot by somebody else because the idea people can over throw governments or build armies seems to much like chaos.

Anybody can come up with an idea about creating an army and creating havoc. But what is an idea without some serious funding and arms supply?
edit on 9-12-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

It's very constructive as it shows the big leap in logic used by you and many others.

US helped the Mujahideen, therefore they created Al Qeuda.

See that logic fail there, you've missed a couple of decades between the two and don't even care...

Now it's taken another step..

U.S. helped the Mujahideen, therefore they created Al Queda, therefore they created ISIS.

Do you not realise that if your first step is wrong, the rest is too?

Do you not realise that ISIS and Al Queda are enemies?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

It's very constructive as it shows the big leap in logic used by you and many others.

US helped the Mujahideen, therefore they created Al Qeuda.

See that logic fail there, you've missed a couple of decades between the two and don't even care...

Now it's taken another step..

U.S. helped the Mujahideen, therefore they created Al Queda, therefore they created ISIS.

Do you not realise that if your first step is wrong, the rest is too?

Do you not realise that ISIS and Al Queda are enemies?

You can twist and turn this anyway you like, but basing your argument on the logic you've just explained = logical fallacy. Until then show me some links and documents to support your argument.

I'm sorry can't tell the difference between terrorists? Syrian Crisis: The Game of Terrorists

top topics

<<   2 >>

join