It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Video, We Are Classified As Terrorists On ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think given the nature of ATS this video would be of interest to ATS members for many reasons.
If you stand in the way of humanity becoming a class one civilization you are branded a "terrorists" .

Has Michio Kaku shown the cards of the NWO, they way he puts it doesn't sound so bad, but you have to steamroll a lot of beliefs and people to get there. Funny thing is I think we will become class 1 & 2 & 3, just not the way he thinks. I think we will be getting some divine help to save us from ourselves not making it out of 0 and self-destructing.

And an interesting side point he uses "The Empire" from "Star Wars" to represent a class 3 civilization, they were not a force for good in a galaxy far away a long time ago.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Indeed the 'ends' (one world government/religion/currency) justifies the means (genocide).

Those against Genocide of all non-compliants thus terrorists.

Resistance is Futile?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I think we will be getting some divine help to save us from ourselves not making it out of 0 and self-destructing.

In other words you're holding out for magic to save us. I think that kind of wishful thinking has kept civilization from going anywhere but into the dark ages.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I think that in secrecy, we are a type 1-2 as far as black projects go. Was it Lockheed or the Skunkworks CEO who said that we have had the means to travel the stars already? May not be true but we definitely have much higher tech than what we are allowed to see.

Pcg

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
From hunter/gatherers, through tribes, villages and farming to cities and countries, it is only logical what the next step should be.

Though the transition of a Type-0 civilization to a Type-1 may be dangerous and violent, it is the preferred destiny of mankind to spread itself outwards into the universe. Elon Musk and his ambition to colonize Mars is just another small step for mankind.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So an Academic says people who are against a world government are terrorists. That doesn't mean people with these beliefs have been "classed" as terrorists, it's just Michio Kaku's opinion.

We all know Academics have been wrong before, or have held beliefs that were slightly ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I am neither pushing its agenda or declining it.

a reply to: masqua

I have, let us say, reservations. Did the end justify the means of building the Pyramids? All the slaves it took and probably some death and bad treatment. We know from history that the Pharaohs used slavery. Our modern civilization is using a lot of mental slavery and physical wage slavery, too. Most of the world live pretty hand to mouth lives on a pittance.

Also, that all too familiar pyramid on the dollar bill and in many other places as a symbol demonstrates the nature of propelling civilization. It takes the whole foundation and nearly all the structure of the Pyramid just to propel the top.

That is most of us are a sacrifice of blood, sweat and tears for this experiment.

I don't think the top will ever get to blast off. It will neglect its foundation and structure to the point where it all comes crashing down. Like another fabled tower of old I recall from a Hebrew literary source.

This:

Or this?:

It's a fine line. Shall we take bets or consult a fortune teller? I would say look after the thing and treat every part of the structure well then we might stand a chance.

The stone that the builder refused has become the corner stone (and all that).

edit on 6-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Every step along the way, from hunter/gatherers to the way humanity exists today, has been awash in bloodshed. But throughout our history (and even prehistory), there has been a steady search for improvement of our lot in life. That is the most primitive urge within us... survival.

Regardless of the lives lost in past wars, famine and pestilence, there is no doubt we have progressed throughout the ages of turmoil (and small moments of peace). If past efforts are any indication, we will grow out of our hatred of each other some day, maybe sooner than one can imagine.

It is only fear and hatred which divides us. When we stop hating and being afraid, perhaps the stars may not seem that far away after all.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I saw a video recently where he gets, shall I say, "flustered" by a reporter.

The interview takes a weird turn when he asks her if she is "one of those conspiracy theorists who believes 9/11 was an inside job".

The video is on YouTube and I believe is titled Michio Kaku gets mad or something like that.
edit on 6-12-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

ATS members have very diverse backgrounds and opinions, I offered mine, on an interesting perspective that has a high amount of discussion on ATS. I don't expect many to agree with it anyways, what we all can agree on is that the word "terrorist" is being used way to often these days. In some cases "insane fools" would serve the narrative better.

Calling people who oppose the NWO through peaceful means "terrorists", has been in development a long time, and no matter what background or belief system you come from, this is bad , very bad. And that is the real point of this thread.

Remember when they were calling Ron Paul supporters potential terrorists, because they were trying to discredit them all.
Yet most ATS members see the same things and they supported him.

But our personal perspectives on how it will all end are very different.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Divide and Conquer. I am truly starting to believe "the plan" is well and truly underway. I mean in the UK we just had the PRIME MINISTER calling all those who oppose to BOMBING "TERRORIST SYMPATHISERS"! Is it just me or is there massive irony in this statement.

The Prime minister is half way there already!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I have no problem with any of what you just said. I just think the idea of divine intervention saving anyone is at worst a myth and at best so unreliable and seemingly random that to rely on it is a mistake.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

And I am ok if people can fully identify the serious problems within our civilization before they come to a solution whatever that solution turns out to actually be.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

There is only one serious problem plaguing our collective behinds:

Before we knew how to build a fire, we were afraid of any other human outside of our immediate group of primitives.
When we started growing crops, we were afraid some 'other people' would come and steal them.
When we started building cities, we built them with walls in case other cities attacked.
When we started building countries, we staffed huge armies in case they wanted war against us.

Only when we become 'the population of planet Earth' will we start wondering about other civilizations 'out there' and stop worrying so much about each other. We'll have a new frontier.

The sooner we come to that point, the better, in my humble opinion.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Michio....needs to stick to science and stay out o f polotics. HE may be a brilliant scientist but hes a fool elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

You make some interesting points. But there are a few differences that make the next level of advancement more difficult to achieve than in the past:

1. As your examples prove, fear is the most direct motivating factor in resisting the natural progression of our civilization to a more ordered state. Ironically, fear is also the most direct motivating factor in achieving that progress toward order. On the one hand, we fear our neighboring groups, so we resists cooperating with them because of distrust. On the other hand, that same fear of the others has lead to the coalescence of our own local group. The problem is that with each level of advancement, the sizes of the groups tends to increase. So it is more difficult and time-consuming to overcome that ever increasing massively-parallel fear. Perhaps the next step is to find something to fear that is greater than the fear that the competing groups have for one another.

2. In the past our ability to kill our fellow man has been limited. Genocide has been achievable for millennia, but it was time-consuming and expensive. In our modern age we have the capability of destroying massive quantities of humans with just a few high-tech weapons. And some of this technology is becoming available for even small well-motivated groups to obtain and deploy. Ultimately our ability to reach the next level of advancement will depend on our ability to control this technology.

-dex

top topics

join