It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this video of a one eyed newborn real or fake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ok so the video itself is a video about the new world order and it's on the religious side. I will state that so no one feels tricked or cheated... As far as the topic and video I am unsure where I stand . I have watched quite a few videos from this channel and others and some of the evidence is compelling to say the lease.

My problem comes in with religion itself. I'm not sure if I beleive the bible the Koran or the Torah . I know there are some scientific fact the was according to recent history unknown during the periods these text where created. So I am on the fence .

Ok that out the way the last 10 secs or so of the video there is what looks like a newborn. Maybe just maybe 3/4 months at the most . Thats just going on my observation and opinion . I could be wrong. I used the search and couldn't find the clip or any discussion on it. I also tried to find just this clip or more like it on YouTube and google. Again I was unable to find a baby with 1 eye that seemed almost normal. There does appear to be some deformation but overall for have a single eye center of the far head and no eye sockets or brow . I guess I would expect a baby being born with one eye center far head would have much more serious deformities ..

I am working off a phone and not sure how to get this video uploaded but if you follow the link just the last ten seconds is what this thread is about . Not the luciferian ,new world order...

m.youtube.com...

Hope this works

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: navione

I don't know about the video but cyclopia is a real thing.

Recent case covered by several sources:

NY Post - Tragic ‘cyclops’ baby born with one eye in middle of forehead

As for the content of the video, I didn't watch it because demonic DNA isn't a thing.
edit on 2015-12-5 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Don't click the link if you don't want to see a dead baby sewed up and floating in formalin.

Cyclopia (also cyclocephaly or synophthalmia) is a rare form of holoprosencephaly and is a congenital disorder (birth defect) characterized by the failure of the embryonic prosencephalon to properly divide the orbits of the eye into two cavities. Its incidence is 1 in 16,000 in born animals and 1 in 250 in embryos.[1]

In 2006, a baby girl in India with cyclopia was born. Her only eye was in the center of her forehead. She did not have a nose and her brain was fused into a single hemisphere.[12] The child died 1 day after her birth.

Link

Really sad. Not sure if the child in the video is a hoax or not, but it can happen. I have a feeling that she is the girl that was born in India.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Nevermind I thought you were referring to the video. Cyclopia is scary, but I am more curious about the extra digits and its relation to the Nephelim.
edit on 5-12-2015 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I understand cyclopsia is a real thing but Any example I found of that there were severe deformation of the head and body.. It's ofcourse horrible. Anything that a new born baby and new parents have to suffer from is ofcourse always horrible and sad . But the baby I refer to in this video looks very much the normal like the eye belongs there. The baby also looks well formed throughout body.. Sorry for the long wait in replies I feel out .

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It looks real. Birth defects like this can and do happen. The babies generally don't live very long, a few days at the most, but usually it's only a matter of hours, or less.

You know what really pisses me off? The fact that deformed infants are showing up in some youtube video about "demonic DNA" and whatever. That's really, really low.

The poor parents of children born with tragic and fatal conditions have to suffer the death of their little baby, their child who will never grow up, never speak, never communicate, never truly live. I can't imagine how devastating that must be. So, why are there absolute pieces of sh*t taking footage of afflicted babies and using them as "proof" of some ridiculous religious and/or idiotic conspiracy idea?

That's adding insult to injury. Major birth defects have nothing to do with the Illuminati or demons or the Freemasons or whichever popular target of idiocy happens to suit the ranting and raving of internet conspiracists. And if you're stupid enough to actually believe that these poor babies are the result of demons interfering in society then god I hope you die of cancer. Believe whatever asinine crap you want, but do not cross that line and turn these tragedies into "evidence" for your deluded theories. Leave them the hell alone and show some respect.
edit on 5/12/1515 by DeepThoughtCriminal because: typo

top topics

join