It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian State’ Threatens to Kill Muslims - "The Islamic State now has competition"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

Christians don't have that influence, globally.

The Pope and the fundamental Christians beg to differ.

As to the OP, they might need to take this seriously. This might be a lone nutter but you never know.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
Religion is so much fun, isn't it?

Compared to other factors which provoke violence, religion really has some staying power.

Religion is honestly what a devil would invest in. Control, slaughter, pride, greed, envy, destruction.

Spirituality is a price only we pay to ourselves. but giving ourselves to religion, we simply sell our souls to evil...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The Pope and the fundamental Christians beg to differ.

As to the OP, they might need to take this seriously. This might be a lone nutter but you never know.

One man and a group of sanctimonious twats in one place?

How is that comparable to thousands of influential people in every nation, expressing death to those who are different?

What the hell are you saying???

Oh let me guess, a few hundred years ago xtians were bad ppl hey...

wheredo you see, today, global massacres carried out in the name of the pope?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
alien,

If the pope and mohammod were both here today, who do you think would cause more world pain?

honestly...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Newsweek

The “Christian State” group named on the letter is not known and it remains unclear who and how many people are either in the group or were responsible for the letter. Other Belgian media reports indicated that two other Brussels mosques had also received a version of the document.

Copy of the alleged letter there. Uses ISIS-like wording.

Could be a lone nut. Could be a group making its presence known. Could be a hoax. Guess time will tell, but to not take it seriously would probably be a mistake.

And this is very weird...La Charte d'un État Chrétien

Either way, it is not a globally connected group, and people are not flocking to their nation to learn how to kill the caliphate, and people are not being swayed in social media as young impressionable children to lone wolf themselves for the glory of their god. One letter...

How is this even a debate..

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke
The original source is the Jewish press... Color me skeptical not to find a local newspaper as source...
If any of this is true, it'l be like many others have said a nutjob...

No, The Jewish Press (that's the name of the webpage, not a reflexive anti-Semitic slur
)got it from Raw Story, who got it from Newsweek, who got it from a local source. So, no, it is not a hoax or disinformation, the letters are real.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Here's some interesting statistics on the killing done by Rome. One could ignore the millions prior to Constantine, but all in all, the sheer numbers are ponderous:

necrometrics.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: Cinrad

100% BS
Christian State does not exist
Big lie by muslims to attempt to say Christians extremists like ISIS exist
Mulims then play victim to try to deflect attention from the fundamental violence of their cult.

The racism is strong with this one...
Really a ploy by the Muslims?

EDIT : Isn't the Vatican considered the Christian state?

Racism ?

islam is not a race, but a violent ideology

Your seeming inability to distinguish or comprehend the difference between the Vatican and ISIS is telling....

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

Here's some interesting statistics on the killing done by Rome. One could ignore the millions prior to Constantine, but all in all, the sheer numbers are ponderous:

necrometrics.com...

I stopped at 264 to 241 BCE..

If it is not contemporary, it is irrelevant.

If we want to play that game, then Rome owes me some land and animals. Once, long long ago, my ancestors were moved on, and I am here in Australia now. Where I should now give every Aborigine my life.

Are we playing that??

Today... Today. not so long ago. And if you were part of Rome back then, you'd happily have taken the spoils.. the irony of history...

edit on 4-12-2015 by laminatedsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
People do things like this when they feel threatened.

Is that not ISiS excuse too?

They feel theatend by Assad and the west so they form there sick little caliphate ?

Same with every other extremist group?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul

Newsweek

The “Christian State” group named on the letter is not known and it remains unclear who and how many people are either in the group or were responsible for the letter. Other Belgian media reports indicated that two other Brussels mosques had also received a version of the document.

Could be a lone nut. Could be a group making its presence known. Could be a hoax. Guess time will tell, but to not take it seriously would probably be a mistake.

Either way, it is not a globally connected group, and people are not flocking to their nation to learn how to kill the caliphate, and people are not being swayed in social media as young impressionable children to lone wolf themselves for the glory of their god. One letter...

You don't know this is not a thing and is not globally connected.

The video is a call for Christian State and is from a different nation than the one in the OP. There are calls for a Christian State in the U.S. all the time. And groups like this 1.) don't just "poof* magically appear overnight or 2.) always make their presence known or obvious.

In addition, the mere presence of such a letter or a video or a call to arms, be it by "lone wolves," independent actors, or organized groups will get the word to some who may well take the word seriously and become the missiles.

edit on 12/4/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul

Newsweek

You don't know this is not a thing and is not globally connected.

The video is a call for Christian State and is from a different nation. There are calls for a Christian State in the U.S. all the time. And groups like this 1.) don't just "poof* magically appear overnight or 2.) always make their presence known or obvious.

In addition, the mere presence of such a letter or a video or a call to arms, be it by "lone wolves," independent actors, or organized groups will get the word to some who may well take the word seriously and become the missiiles.

Well that remains to be seen. When I see it come from Africa, Indonesia, the middle east, Australia, America, the UK, New Zealand and maybe china or korea, I will see it as the same.

you know, the places where militant islam has spread their hate to.

All connected under the same umbrella, taking the same ideology. Kill those who attack the holy lands...

Tell me then, I'll see.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
The scourge of Religion needs to be eradicated

So how would propose that?

Prisons for any one practising a religion? Execution? Re-education camps?

The scourge of extremism needs eradication not the billions of peaceful religious people.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Islamic state has no boundaries.

Neither does Christianity.

Seriously? Christianity is the most practiced and widespread religion on Earth! 31% of the world''s population is Christian.

"Christians distribution" by TheGreenEditor - self-made - See below: Sources. Licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 via Commons - commons.wikimedia.org...:Christians_distribution.png#/media/File:Christians_distribution.png

What I think you meant to say is that there is no international network of Christian terrorists. You're wrong. Remember Anders Brevik? Even Islamic State started small.
edit on 4-12-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Bluntone22
People do things like this when they feel threatened.

Is that not ISiS excuse too?

They feel theatend by Assad and the west so they form there sick little caliphate ?

Same with every other extremist group?

They sent a threatening letter. "Maybe"
Isis kidnaps, bombs and kills. "Definitely"
But if you feel they both react the same way its fine with me.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I am not condoning what they have done here, but these killings have been going on for over a decade. How long did you think it would take for people to get SICK of it and start fighting back? They've been very patient waiting for the government to do something, and it hasn't. People like to believe they are "better than Muslims" when it comes to behavior, but enough is enough. Christians are people too.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Ah religion the answer to all the worlds problems

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Islamic state has no boundaries.

Neither does Christianity.

Are you suggesting there are fundamental Christian terrorists in every nation, that are all connected, and organised in intent to kill people?

You know what I mean. The largest stupid religion on the planet is obviously everywhere. Or are you saying islamic state is the same as everyday religion?

I only ask, because one moment we're told "Not every muslim is a terrorist" and then "If you didn't blow them up, they wouldn't hate you so much!!" -- implying.. yeah, every day islam is at odds with the rest of the world.

Are all christians fundamental? Or was your refutation pointless?

Seriously? Christianity is the most practiced and widespread religion on Earth! 31% of the world''s population is Christian.

Why are we not seeing them beheading people, burning people, throwing people off buildings, shooting entire beaches full of people, slowly cutting people up, blowing them up with grenades as punishment and destroying ancient monuments.. and then attacking places en masse, in every country, screaming "I love the Lord!" and then going on a death wish waiting for the law to get close enough to blow themselves up?

Why are we not seeing that from them? The largest religion.... Ahh probably a false flag media corrupt agenda hey...

"Christians distribution" by TheGreenEditor - self-made - See below: Sources. Licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 via Commons - commons.wikimedia.org...:Christians_distribution.png#/media/File:Christians_distribution.png

What I think you meant to say is that there are no international network of Christian terrorists. You're wrong. Remember Anders Brevik? Even Islamic State started small.

And a lone man with weapons. Once. Oh go on tell me about oklahoma.

Or a cross dressing weirdo who hates things too.

Why not just tell me the US is a Christian nation and they have killed xyz people, there's my evidence?

no.. you have failed on every count here. not even a nice try.

So far different from people who hate your way of life and never hide that fact, and have active killers in their midst, who then say "It wasnt me, stop asking me, you racists islamophobic bigots!" to get you to shut up.

edit on 4-12-2015 by laminatedsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Ah religion the answer to all the worlds problems

When you have a religion, like it or not, that is threatening to take over the globe, what should be the response, then?
Make sarcastic remarks and pretend like it's not happening?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Eastern Lighting from China
Sons of Liberty International (SOLI) from the U.S.
The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) from Uganda
National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) from India

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join