It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Policies has the world on fire

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Obama did not vote to invade another continent. And the next president, and the next, and the next, and the next, will still be paying the consequences of our invasion. It is not WW3, it is the Bush One World Government coming to fruition. They have found a common enemy.

If you are speaking of the Gulf War and in his term in Congress , you are absolutely correct. He did not vote at all during that time. Oops he did vote "present" , sorry .

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Obama's policies are not his own, he's only following orders from those who back him financially. Obama is a scapegoat, an easy target for people to point out but he's only a decoy. If Romney would have won the election, it wouldn't have been any different today than it is with Obama.

I'm just kind of sick of seeing people fall for the bull# over and over again. Putting all blame on the shoulders of one man is not only unfair, it is ignorant too. I dislike Obama just as much as the next guy, but we need to start realizing the game is rigged by those who give the president his orders.

Yep, Rinse and repeat. I find it dumbfounding that more people "can't see the forest for the trees". Ignorance is bliss. Sadly, I don't see that mindset changing anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
So Reagan started Al Qaeda and Bush destabilized the whole middle east but it's all Obama's fault? I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So Reagan started Al Qaeda and Bush destabilized the whole middle east but it's all Obama's fault? I don't think so.

One, Reagan knew as much about Al Qaeda as he did the Iran-Contra, nothing. All of that was being ran by HW Bush, in conjunction with the Saudis' and Bin Ladins' . In my opinion Reagan was almost assassinated because he pushed back too hard on the wrong people IE: Bush and the Neocons.

You are correct GW Bush, some my speculate, with the help of the Saudi's and Bin Ladins destabilize the Middle East. As planned. Well some Saudi's and a Bin Laden..../cough

But going forward if Obama wasn't a pawn of something else and a good President and Commander and Chief he could of done things a lot different and made a more positive impact instead of continuing the policies of the Neocons and further destabilizing the Middle East. He has made the wrong choice at every opportunity. Probably as planned.
edit on 2-12-2015 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2015 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2015 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

He was not in senate at time of invasion, but he did vote against surge in 2004.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

He was not in senate at time of invasion, but he did vote against surge in 2004.

Yeah , and like I said , voted present. But , he was quicker than even Bush to jump on the bank bailout deal..

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

You know, maybe we should blame ourselves. We are the ones squandering our freedoms and treasure on wars. We can do something about it, but it is easier to blame a phantom like a president. I detest Bush, no secret, but I am willing to move on if we quit making the same stupid mistakes.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

1) Russia stayed out of the war until late 2015, but It all started in 2011. Furthermore Russia only stepped in after Assad put the call out for help. Therefore I find it hard to accept that this is a Russian proxy war.

Are you kidding? You are joking right...

Are you posting from the Kremlin? Dude... Assad's Father has been taking military aid since before he came to power. He learned to fly a MIG in the Soviet Union.

Please let me know if I cross any lines as I don't want to violate T&C. Either you have absolutely no idea of history in that region or you are just purposely trolling. Assads entirely military is form Soviet, and later Russian aid.

Off hand I can recall the Soviet Union dumped I think 3 or 4 billion (keep in mind this is the 60s and 70s $'s) and that aid continued well after the collapse of the Union, and currently as Russia today. That is not the total amount, just one instance or period.

Wow...

Edit:

Aid began in '56

An ally of Syria since 1956, Russia has supported the Syrian government since the Syrian Civil War began in 2011, with military aid in the form of weaponry, training, and military advisors.

Official interdiction in Syria begain in 2011:

In October 2011 and again February 2012, Russia blocked Western-backed resolutions in the United Nations Security Council because those resolutions left the possibility of sanctions, or even military intervention,[1] against the Syrian Assad government open.

Thats not including behind the scenes, plus continued military support, which has been ongoing since the 50s as mentioned. If you want more on it, there is plenty of Russia/Syria chatter in the leaked Stratfor files on Wikileaks.

But its not pro Russian propaganda so maybe that wont be worth it.
edit on 3-12-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join