It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before and After: Paris attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
“Compassion is the basis of morality.”
― Arthur Schopenhauer

edit on 28-11-2015 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
“Why is it considered so glorious to kill an enemy, when it is not considered contemptible to create one?”

Anne E.G. Nydam

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Coming to a town near you.... A brave new world indeed...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Nov 24 2015
Oval Office

csmonitor.com After Paris attacks, the message Obama wants climate summit to send

But that is from The Christian Science Monitor, over at intifada-Palestine.com we find...

Decoding the Paris Attacks: ISIS Blowback or French-Israeli False Flag?

www.intifada-palestine.com...

They accuse him of being a Loyal Servant.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Zavasta Arms said the rifles used in the attack were produced in 1987 and 1988

bbc news world europe

Milojko Brzakovic, director of the Zastava Arms factory, said they checked the serial numbers of around eight rifles received from police.

And here we have the team arms used by French Swat.

And here are the firearms used by French Civilians.

... Oh, wait. That Was a long while ago.

One would only want to do that if they were a member of "the resistance".

Vive La Résistance is a phrase I heard in old movies.

Is there anywhere in France to actually get firearm training?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Perhaps the downtrodden peasants of Europe would actually _want_ to join an EU, if they got training and access to firearms. The feeling that one is gaining a new right could be a powerful motivator in building a larger Identity. Service revolver is an old American term that includes the word Service.

Just some unasked for advice.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Protest against British bombing of Syria outside Downing Street in London on Saturday

Thousands protest in London and Madrid

In Madrid momentum is building to join Syria strikes, about 5,000 turned out to protest.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Praise their climate conference!
Hollande declared war on the Republic and that's precisely what we've got now.

But demonstrators in France were warned not to gather amid the state of emergency enacted after the Paris attacks. French police told NBC News that some 4,500 people formed a human chain around midday.

Video on social media showed armored police dispersing the crowd and canisters of tear gas being deployed.

Using the state of emergency rules, police put 24 green activists under house arrest ahead of the summit saying they were suspected of planning violent protests.

Thousands of shoes — including a pair from the pope — were arranged at the Place de la Republique to represent activists who could not participate due to the ban on large gatherings. Organizers said they had collected more than 11,000 pairs of shoes.

www.nbcnews.com...

F*ck the Police-State, unf*ck the world! It's an emergency after all.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Thousands of shoes — including a pair from the pope — were arranged at the Place de la Republique to represent activists who could not participate due to the ban on large gatherings. Organizers said they had collected more than 11,000 pairs of shoes.
www.nbcnews.com...

Now that is a protest with some art in their protest.

That is some color coordinated agitprop right there.

Really guys? You let yourself get all stirred up by agitators . . . and you attack the people with the flowers.

/sad disapproval

Mike Grouchy

edit on 29-11-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

and you attack the people with the flowers.

Civil disobedience, they all ought to be home right now. It's an emercency, ya know...

Kinda looks like the people finally realized who their real opponents are. Love conquers all, don't be sad Mike! We'll just have to wait for the seeds to go up whilst fighting the good fight.

I'm happy to see my French fellas on the streets and I'm not very surprised, that the Police-State finally took off the gloves. Now it's happening right before our own eyes, for everybody to see. Maybe that was precisely what we needed to get rid of our violence-loving elites...

edit on 29-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The UN has arrived in paris, in the form of Ban Ki-Moon, while militarized police rule the streets.

Mike Grouchy

edit on 29-11-2015 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I forgot to mention.

Just before the Conference. Hollande went to Moscow.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
/police state bot

But they never catch the guys actually cleaning and loading 1987 full autos.

We had to give up ours though. For the police state.

Mike Grouchy

edit on 29-11-2015 by mikegrouchy because: editorial

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Milojko Brzakovic, director of the Zastava Arms factory, said they checked the serial numbers of around eight rifles received from police.

Well if they have the serial numbers they should hold the manufactures responsible for who they sell their weapons to.

If they are selling their product to legitimate dealers, they should be able to track the weapons back to the person/persons who bought them.

If manufactures and or dealers, are selling weapons to people or groups without a record of who it was sold to, then they should be placed in jail as an accessory to the murder of all persons and animal killed with the weapon.

Not saying that weapons are not stolen on occasion, but trending in that direction should warrant a thorough and detailed investigation.

Of course, I know this will never happen. Too much money. Too many pockets. Too little. Too late.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Of course, I know this will never happen. Too much money. Too many pockets. Too little. Too late.

If the elite had the police actually doing their job. Who knows. But for some reason our militarized police are being trained in how to be more terrible than the terror. The NW0 seems to be dawning to the sound of shot puppies.

Mean while, it's just another Sunday in Paris.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

As everyone settles into sleep,
we get a message from our corporate overlords
    100% RENEWABLE
    SUN
    LE SOLEIL
    100% ENERGY
    100% RENOUVELABLES
    100% POSSIBLE
    100% TOGETHER
    #GO100PERCENT

:|
Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion
I may be wrong here as I can only go by what is being presented, and I am aware that each side has its own agenda, but I have noticed a very disturbing trend.

It seems the police are overly aggressive, and willingly anxious, to attack and harm the country's natural citizens, while they barely engage and often run from those protesters that are foreign, or not naturalized citizens.

Are they taking out their anger and frustrations for both sides on the naturalized citizenry, because they will go unpunished, and they fear punishment if they harm a non-citizen?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: PublicOpinion
I may be wrong here as I can only go by what is being presented, and I am aware that each side has its own agenda, but I have noticed a very disturbing trend.

It seems the police are overly aggressive, and willingly anxious, to attack and harm the country's natural citizens, while they barely engage and often run from those protesters that are foreign, or not naturalized citizens.

Are they taking out their anger and frustrations for both sides on the naturalized citizenry, because they will go unpunished, and they fear punishment if they harm a non-citizen?

I had almost given up hope that someone would notice. Thank you NightSkyeB4Dawn. The comparison and contrast of the fist two videos in the opening post left me with a very similar conclusion. Now, throughout this thread I don't feel it can be shown that I prejudiced the viewer in any way. Yet, unguided by me, another member has reached a similar conclusion. The message I got was the safest thing to do at a riot is start a fire, then they will stay back. But if one is a peaceful citizen, first aid and more is going to be required. How can world leaders be so blind that they miss the escalation of seriousness with terrorism is being leveraged directly against us, and not the proclaimed targets.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join