It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wife of God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Tindalos2013

That's awesome, you know what, turtles don't get much of a look in, in your religion either.
Really you should worship the turtle God again as well

not teenage turtles but mother turtles

Your religion should embrace turtles and fall on your faces worshiping those little river tanks
Your religion should love and embrace them, you should once again embrace that what is your gods

You sound very wise and I suspect are familiar with the Love preached of by the Messiah in the Gospels. In fact he sums up the entire Law in two commandments. Love God, and love your neighbors as you love yourself. If you are a follower of Christ, why do speak mockingly of someone with no clear purpose other than mockery itself? If you you are trying to be Christ like I can not see it.

God can have a wife. He did before, and he probably still does.I think God would have an easy time getting chicks being the owner and creator of the Universe. Chicks dig power. Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

And from what I hear, he had 70 Sons with Asherah alone. You know he he has more it has been 3-5000 years since people started worshipping El and Asherah.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mazzini

You can say God had a wife, It has no meaning to me.
God was in relationship as the Godhead, Father, Son, Spirit.
But Hey, you have that secret knowledge, you are clearly smarter than a dumb protestant like me.

For you to tell me I need to worship Gods wife, well its as silly as me telling you to worship a turtle mother

In a strange way I figure you understood that

My question is why does God need a wife

You know, Jesus mocked the Pharisees

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I never told you you had to worship anyone I just said God can get chicks because he created the Universe.

Jesus didn't mock anybody. And if you want to call any of his conversations with the Pharisees as mockery I disagree.

And you are not going to convince me that you have the right to mock anybody because you are the one who should BE mocked. The ignorance of your comments is obvious and childish. Even when Jesus was 12 he spent three days in the Temple astonishing all with his Wisdom, he didn't say stupid stuff about worshipping turtles. He wasn't an idiot that he would act so foolish and think himself wise. He knows a fool when he sees one and so do I.
edit on 22-3-2016 by Mazzini because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

God doesn't need chicks, that's just silly, except if your god is a human.

Your argument falls like sand through fingers

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Of course God doesn't need chicks, have a sense of humor.

Your Yahweh was known to have had a Consort in ancient times who was the former consort of El, Asherah.

I guess you think you can "correct" history by denying it. Foolish.

Or did your God get a divorce, rather human thing to do, no?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

You don't know my God
and you don't tell me who to worship

Time to change your name again, I think

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You don't know my God

I do know your God though. He has a lot of women in heaven. He used to be married to Asherah. Asherah was known for being the consort of El, then Baal/Yahweh.

Apparently Yahweh might not be into women anymore, as his uneducated followers say he doesn't have a wife.

But your "God" Yahweh is a bum anyway. Nobody likes him, that's why he can't get any.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

But then again you worship the tmnt, right? You said they were gods.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I'll be so glad when you get banned again.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mazzini

You don't know my God

I do know your God though. He has a lot of women in heaven. He used to be married to Asherah. Asherah was known for being the consort of El, then Baal/Yahweh.

Apparently Yahweh might not be into women anymore, as his uneducated followers say he doesn't have a wife.

But your "God" Yahweh is a bum anyway. Nobody likes him, that's why he can't get any.

You are the only person I have ever known who presumes to know the mind of God, and all about the Christian God, and you are so full of yourself I can smell you from here.

You are a evil relentless troll and I would bet your hours on ATS are numbered.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What!! I'm evil? I don't worship Yahweh, the God of Evil.

I worship the God of Truth. The un created Creator. Yahweh is a bum. That's something I have every right to say because I believe it.

He is a bloodthirsty maniac who demands bloodshed. I don't have to know the mind of God.

It's written in the Bible.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

And you should get a sense of humor. Yahweh is not God, the stories in the Bible about him show what a savage maniac he truly is.

If that is what you worship than I have no problem with saying that you are the one who is evil. I can tell the difference between good and evil. Good people don't worship a "god" who orders acts of genocide. On numerous occasions.

THAT'S evil. I don't worship that, I don't worship evil. You are the one who is evil because you don't know the difference between good and evil. You have convinced yourself that God is a war god and bloodthirsty. Nobody is forcing you to worship him. You are doing it of your own free will.

My ability to know right vs wrong and common sense tells me that God is not yhwh of the Bible.

Bible God is evil.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The fact that you have to call me evil and hate my right to say that Yahweh is evil even though the scripture says that he is responsible for good AND evil makes me think you don't really read the Bible. Or respect my right to free speech and freedom of religion. The very evil that is responsible for the formation of this nation is oppression.

I will never, as long as I live, stop saying that Yahweh is evil. It's what I see when I read the Bible. He orders genocide, kills every infant in Egypt and has 0 compunction about telling us through the Prophets that he is architect of good and evil both.

I refuse to believe that the Creator of the Universe would ever do such evil. I refuse to worship a so called god that would say such things as " I am a jealous god" because God the Creator has no reason for being jealous, a HUMAN emotion.

I think you're confused about God.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join