It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unusual route taken by a pair of Badgers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i.imgur.com...

Found this online, its the route that a pair of Russian White Swans (TU-160) taken to fire missles on Syrian Targets 9link, looks like they are sabre rattling again. I also found a link saying that there is a hunt for a russian sub seen off the coast of Scotland, link does anyone have any more info on either story, or if they are related some how ?

Wee Mad
edit on 23/11/2015 by weemadmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: weemadmental

It's training. They're not only testing weapons over Syria, but they're also doing navigation and refueling training on the way in.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

yeah the route is almost 8000 miles, not a bad wee jont if you can get it i suppose, gives or QRA boys a bit of a run to here in the UK

Wee Mad

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: weemadmental

They're modernizing the Tu-160, and are talking about building new aircraft to add to the fleet. They planned on having five upgraded and two new airframes built by the end of the year.

The best way to test the upgrades is to put them to use. That includes flying an 8,000 mile mission.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Modernising the fleet is a good step forward for Russia.Needs get away from the days of political corruption where the Soviet armed forces were virtually mothballed.

top topics

join