It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazis Really Won and Took America As Their Prize

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You know, when you bring this flat earth crap into a discussion of the Nazis disguising their WWII victory in a cloak of corporatism (at least, that's what I think you might be getting at), you make it sound insane to even consider such a possibility.

Sometimes it seems as though people do this kinda thing on purpose.

Given our current state of affairs (and the general intelligence level of the masses), it would not surprise me in the least if we were all living under a covert Nazi regime and were oblivious to what it really was.

And then you mix it up with flat earth and a bogus space program.

edit on 11/21/15 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks Zaphod!

And to the OP,

Man I was kinda excited by your title and opening paragraph. I was thinking, man this guy is getting it! Then, bam. Off to crazy town. I'm with you on the nazi thing though. The bushes probably got a nazi flag or two in chests up in the attic!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Finally place in Ludicrous online lies and you will hated for spewing disinformation on a VITAL subject here.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I agree....both Dems and Repubs have systematically taken out freedoms since ww2....all the proof you need

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Government agencies aren't smart enough to pull that off. Flat earth theory disproved thousands of years ago by sailors seeing boats coming over the horizon (you see the top of the boat first). Oh, and you can see the landing site on the moon through a telescope....

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
This has to be the most insane thread I've ever seen. It's in the right place though.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join