It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Experiments - Advice needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
All

I have been on a couple of paranormal investigations in the last 12 months and more recently joined a paranormal research team. We have been using DV recorders, IR video cameras, trigger objects and mediums in the course of the investigations. Whilst all of these are standard 'tools', I wondered if anyone has got any cutting edge experiments that they wish to discuss that could be used by my group or anyone on here so we can all try them out and report back?

I am extremely fascinated in this subject and on a recent investigation, stones were being thrown around! Wiiieeerrrrrdddd!

Thanks in advance

Greg

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Can you post a video of any of these strange events? Would love to see !!!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Unfortunately not caught on video. They were caught on audio. I will try and get the MP3.

a reply to: Meldionne1

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Awesome !!! I LOVE ghost stuff....my house years ago ,that I no longer own ,was very haunted....lots of activity. And anyone who spent the night there witnessed or experienced it too....very bizarre ! ....a reply to: Gregandgemma

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gregandgemma

Perhaps Dr E. Spengler has an old PKE Meter. Send him an e-mail.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
we had a poltergiest here probably 5 years ago. Both in my home and the next door neighbors house. The neighbors moved. Everyone who came over became a believer in the spirit world. It lasted for months. I had an invisible man walk around my bed footsteps all the way, then came up the side toward me. My pittbull went full alert. It was real scary. The neighbors hear discussions in their front room. No one was there. They broke things in my home. They impersonatewd my neighbor and walked past her in human form pretenting to be her husband. He was in bed clothed differently. One appeared in human form right behind the chair Im sitting in right now. He spoke and stood there staring at my guest. His skin was glowing. He gradually disappeared. Everyone left the next morning and left me alone with just my dog. I was scared, and Im a steelworker. I could see auroa like lights enter my room at night.I could hear weird noises and clicking.

Are you sure you want to investigate and encourage them? Its fun and funny till it isnt. When you are the only person home because everyone else fled, its not so cool

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I understand exactly what you're saying about everyone fleeing.... and your left alone thinking " wtf am I to do now ?" .....I had a friend who came and slept on my couch.she had heard all the stories about the ghostly activity, but not experienced it....that night it was exceptionally calm in my house. No activity.... She begged me to do a seance. I kept saying "no way ! " . That's not something I ever want to dabble in.....And I went to bed about midnight.. She stayed up real late and taunted my ghost by calling it names for not showing itself. I had no idea she was doing that. In the morning , she got up about 8 am and went to Duncan Donuts to get coffee and food. Shortly after she left, I heard this noise like 1,000 marbles rolling across a tile floor. Except I had carpet . So I got up and went to my living room and the glass doors on my stereo shelving system were blown out. I was so confused as to why that or how that would happen. The glass had sprayed out a good 8 feet onto the couch where she had slept. And the glass chunks were jumping around like pop rocks . When she got back with coffee she freaked out when she saw it, and admitted she taunted the ghost.....I told her she pissed him off and is lucky he sprayed the couch after she left . I made her verbally and loudly apologize to the ghost....she left shortly after, and I was left wondering if other repercussions would follow. .... a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
As someone who has spent years working in fringe science, there are many experiments I can recommend.

Here's some tips....

1. Use more than one recorder in a setting to do EVPs. I've found that a truly unexplainable EVP only records on one device. If it shows up on all of them, then it is likely from an introduced source.

2. Use a graduated Faraday cage, several of them which can filter out various (or all) frequencies. Use them with your recorders when doing EVPs. What results do you get and at what frequency...

3. If you can get the equipment, use a portable EEG machine on members while doing your investigation. Have them time stamp experiences so they can be correlated with readings from the EEG. What are the results?

4. Can you correlate paranormal experiences with solar flares, high ionization, natural ground radiation or frequency, or any other environmental data?

5. Set up trigger items that can be continuously recorded for days, not just one evening. Always use more than one camera and from multiple angles to ensure no contamination, redundancy, and verification.

Those are just a few....

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
From my point of view what you need is a an empath and a energy manifestor and a quantum probability field analyzer that can measure everything in the empath body and the energy manifestor body in real time to see how the quantum probability field manifest in 3D reality to keep track of where synchronicity and entanglement occurs.

Maybe one day you will have all three ingredients to measure reality and know the objective truth of it.

edit on 22-11-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Some sort of historian might be a good addition to your group.

The thing with paranormal investigations is that every single instance will be different, so what works in one place, might not on another, it depends on what is going on.
Sounds like you have most of the equipment already, so that is cool.

I've only been on one paranormal investigation though.
Made a thread here:
My first Ghost hunt:The Palmer House
All I took was a digital tape recorder and camera.
Since then I have looked into a few other pieces of equipment, and decided that next I will pick up a full spectrum camera.
Have to wait until taxes roll around though.
(They cost around 250 bucks for a small specially made one)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You know what's even worse than when everyone else leaves and you're alone? When you never tell anyone else what's going on because that's the society you grew up in and you're alone from the beginning. We just didn't talk about stuff back in the mid '60s. My dad would come in the few times I called him and say stuff like "it's just your imagination" and laugh. I lived in terror from something like 7 y.o. till I moved out right before I was 21 in '79. I had the footsteps walking around my bed and up the stairs and something sitting down on the mattress and stuff moving around and things falling off the walls. No fun.

Nothing like that has happened since then. Oh, and I agree, I don't know why anyone would ever want to poke around in this s^%&*.

edit on 11/22/2015 by wtbengineer because: to add

edit on 11/22/2015 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't understand my own affliction to the paranormal, but I suppose it has to do with wanting to know there is more to this life. I too am fascinated. Would love to hear more from you and your experiences.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Check out my new website www.gregthomlinsoninvestigates.co.uk for a video of an orb.

Also have an investigation Friday (tomorrow GMT) night so will post any footage

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I got a full spectrum camera SJ4000 for about $75.00 or £55.00 in Uk. Converted it myself. Also added an Illuminator for about £35

new topics

top topics

join