posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:42 PM
As someone who has spent years working in fringe science, there are many experiments I can recommend.
Here's some tips....
1. Use more than one recorder in a setting to do EVPs. I've found that a truly unexplainable EVP only records on one device. If it shows up on all of
them, then it is likely from an introduced source.
2. Use a graduated Faraday cage, several of them which can filter out various (or all) frequencies. Use them with your recorders when doing EVPs.
What results do you get and at what frequency...
3. If you can get the equipment, use a portable EEG machine on members while doing your investigation. Have them time stamp experiences so they can be
correlated with readings from the EEG. What are the results?
4. Can you correlate paranormal experiences with solar flares, high ionization, natural ground radiation or frequency, or any other environmental
5. Set up trigger items that can be continuously recorded for days, not just one evening. Always use more than one camera and from multiple angles to
ensure no contamination, redundancy, and verification.
Those are just a few....