It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian TV station will not show the movie Kill Switch due to "inappropriate content"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Oooooh boy... This is how far it's come, folks!

Welcome to 1984.

Kill Switch is a movie about a serial killer and was programmed at 10:30 pm tonight on one of the main Belgian TV stations "Vier". Vier is replacing it with the movie Wild Hogs, due to "inappropriate content", in relation to the "terrorism" attacks in Paris.

The important issue to realise here is that children are asleep at 10:30 pm, which means that this "precaution" is directed at adults...

I live 15 minutes from Brussels, and I am telling you folks that the sheep are at their best today. I am rarely fazed by anything on the MSM anymore, but this was an exception. It is mind-blowing to me that the general population is so far gone in their brainwashed sheep-state, that they accept this as normal.

The reason that has been given for the highest terror allert today in Brussels was the manhunt for Salah Abdeslam. This 28-year old character called two buddies in Brussels to come and pick him up in Paris (2.5 hour drive both ways). They were stopped 3 (!) times on the way back to Brussels, but were not held back. The buddies that dropped him off were questioned and spoke of how nervous Salah Abdeslam was "like he was about to blow himself up."

Is anyone else reminded of the manhunt for the brothers in Boston after the marathon bombings and the military going door to door? Well, that's exactly what we are looking at here in Brussels.

Bars were asked to shut their doors at 6 pm. People were searched at a football game in my city tonight. No back-packs or purses were allowed in.

My theory is this: These dumbass Brussels Muslims were known as petty thiefs. Recently, they were caught breaking open gambling machines for the change inside... There was also a report on one of the brothers telling the other one "I'm not going if we don't get paid." It's plain and simple. These guys are just looking for a quick buck, and black ops are steering them like pawns on a chess board. The goal is to instil fear in the public, giving them the go ahead in Syria. How can you not see this??

Here's the article in Dutch, so use translate if you like: article

Wake up folks, sh*t just got real.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Strangely enough last week in the UK, the singing competition XFactor (Simon Cowel) changes 2 songs that the competitors where singing at the last moment on Saturday due to respect of the victims. What songs they were I dont know.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Still these petty thief's killed 130 people, wounded numerous others, blowing them self up and well aware of they might not survive their attack.

Must be paid good...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
oh, i'm wide awake
i live 15 minutes south of Antwerp and everybody is on edge over here
my idea is that we're not even being told half of what's actually going on
none of the information we're being given seems complete

i can't help but wonder what it is that they're not telling us

a reply to: soulwaxer

top topics

join