It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another BL clue

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The background text has a thread here, if you'd like to look what we've speculated on it already.

I'm not trying to sound rude, but if you're new to the Game could you please read the previous links on it? I'm sure you'll get a good idea on what we've thought it is, and might answer some questions you have. It's much better than getting the threads crammed up with information that has its own thread already. They become hard to follow, and can hinder the Game in the long run (look at DrJim if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about). Thanks, and I hope you'll be able to help with the fate of this Game in the long run.

Oh, and there's a clue site thanks to pineappleupsidedown here

PS- you can contact me if you have any questions via U2U

_df

[edit on 19-1-2005 by DarkFlame]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
i think it has something to do w/ the wingmakers the time period is right for latin and there are 23 holes coresponding to the 23 rooms in the caves in new mexico

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I do not know if this is relevant as I have not been playing the game at all but I noticed that this picture

that someone above posted is very similiar to say a Vinal Record hmm? Maybe something to do with music? I have no idea how this could be of any use to you guys but that was my impression from this pic.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I should note that the other day I saw a book on Labyrinths. No entry under "Black Labyrinth" tho! Anyway, the BL here is not, apparently, a true labyrinth, not of the sort made in the book. Dunno if that makes a difference to anyone.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
ON pineapple's site dealing with all the BL information I saw on this page at the bottom something someone came up with and pine added the question. Could this be a constelation?

randomnous.iamthecheese.com...

I looked through my astronomy books and I have found that it matches 95% with the constelation Aquilia or it matches even closer to the bright stars in the Summer Triangle area.

Eariler in ID history I began a constelation count and i covered aquilia so you can check here for more information...

www.ignorancedenied.com...

It deals with greek myth also. and the lybrinth has been said to deal with the minatour and king minos and other greek myth.

Something more intresting though is that the brightest star in aquila ALtair is part of the summer triangle and the center of the laybrinty has a triangle and what could be intrepreted as a rough picture of a bird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join