It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curosity Killed the Cat...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Could anyone tell me why taking a picture of an LAV from a Marine Base is so wrong? I asked if I could take one and take home to show my kids *all under the ages of 13*, and was told if I was ever caught with a camera on the base I would be in BIG trouble. Are they afraid that I was gonna show the pic to some terrorist?!? You can find more info on the internet than you can ever imagine. Why is it so wrong to want to share something like that with your child?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That's just the way of the world now. Do youself a favour and leave your camera at home if you want to be able to go home to see your kids.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
well in the eighties, some american video games couldn't be sold in the U.s.s.r. due to the fact taht the vehicles in the games were based on real american vehicles. I know real lame like a 4-bit tank was gonna give them an advantage. Stupidity is generational!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS FallenAngel!

As for the photograph it wouldn�t matter if you were going to shred it when you got home. They need to secure the base and the technology they work with. The photo is a breach in that security. If the LAV (Light Armored Vehicle) wasn�t classified they still need to worry about images being taken of the base grounds.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Welcome Fallenangel, to ATS ... and Orwells vision of the future thanks to GWB and friends.

Best keep your camera hidden just in case.

top topics

join