It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't we have any feedback of our reports / alerts / complains to staff?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Why don't we have any feedback of our reports / alerts / complains to staff?
Sometimes I need to report abuses and personal attacks to the staff and it doesn't happen anything. The alert made about a certain member/post is kept out in the dark, with no action. Why?

If the staff doesn't agree with our alert/report why they simply don't reply, saying precisely that?

Most of times we have no clue if somebody did read the alert or just ignored it!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

All alerts are read I can assure you. It's also a long standing ATS policy that any action taken will only be discussed with the member the action was taken against. Some alerts require action while some do not.

If we had to personally reply to every alert that was sent in, we would need a much bigger staff and more hours in the day.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Most of times we have no clue if somebody did read the alert or just ignored it!

They read it. If no action was taken, then thats your answer.

Reaching on duty staff is simple as clicking on the 'little green man' at the bottom of any members avatar and selecting "ALERT" in the drop down menu.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Of course, I understand. But why the staff at least doesn't make an automatic message to be sent to the user, everytime the report/alert is read by staff. If nothing happens about the report, we could at least defend ourselves from the attacks, instead of waiting "eternaly" with no answer/action.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
thats a complete lie someone made a thread complaining about their torrent thread being removed and then the complaining thread was removed by them i asked the mods why as it did not contain a link???
they have not responded at all,so why???
to me this stinks like they are trying to surpress any mention of torrents!!!
things are not as fair as they should be here i have seen a change .
surpression is bad and being ignorant and ignoring people is beyond belief.
welcome to the new ats induce ignorance
edit on 20-11-2015 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I know. Sometimes, time to reply to a personal attacks and lies isn't much. The thread start's to derail. I don't want to jump on personal discussions if a member of the staff did'nt had time to take a look in the alert. This is why.

So I'm sugesting that something could be made, such as an automatic reply, everytime a member of staff did read our report. Then if nothing happens, I can defend myself from lies and personal attacks.

thank you

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Asked and answered. Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join