It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says He 'Would Certainly Implement' Muslim Database

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: enlightenedservant
'Professional wrestling type'. Lol, you've cheered me up!

I don't like listening to American news, it's very fast and very EXCITING all the time.
That's right, I remember him moaning about Obama and saying his birth certificate was dubious. I always thought he was just a loud, rich obnoxious git but it's a bit scary that some folk are actually listening to this fool as if he had an ounce of sense in his head.
Here's a story from a major Scottish paper, the Glasgow Herald, considered to be reputable here. It's just one of many examples I could have picked about the golf course debacle:

Why Donald Trump's Idiocy Is a Problem for Nicola Sturgeon

Pretty much sums up a nation's voice.

Glad I could help.
Someone else on ATS noticed that too in a post, but I forgot who.

And I vaguely remember hearing something about Trump, Britain, and a golf course. I thought it had something to do with a wind farm though. Maybe that was someone else?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

wow this is sounding so much like Hitler and their handling of Jews...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Nope all connected, same twit.
He was moaning that they would spoil his view. Poor lamb.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Whats Ironic is many of the Trump supporters want smaller goverment!

Can you say derp derp?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
We rounded up Japanese Americans in 1942 and put them in camps. I don't think a data base of Muslims in America would be such a bad idea.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
We rounded up Japanese Americans in 1942 and put them in camps. I don't think a data base of Muslims in America would be such a bad idea.

And that was a atrocity.

You sir are no diffrent from the Germans who thought it a good idea jews wear badges......

edit on 20-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

I mean why stop at muslims?

Why not everyone with mental illness. Database them, maybe put them in camps?

I mean they keep shooting up schools.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I mean why stop at muslims?

Why not everyone with mental illness. Database them, maybe put them in camps?

I mean they keep shooting up schools.
People with a mental illness don't shoot up schools only cold blooded killers trying to get off on a insanity plea. Under federal gun laws people with mental illness can't purchase fire arms. They are exempt from the 2nd amendment with no due process.

So what makes you think we should allow people that worship a murdering pedophile like Mohammed to not be tracked? After all he did teach his followers that it was more merciful to kill infidels than to let them live life without Islam. It seems the more devout these people are the more murderous they are.

I have refugees living on my street with 3 mosques within a mile. My area has the largest Muslim population in the Untied States. After being called an infidel by a 5 year old while he through a rock at my car I'm finding it very difficult to have any trust or sympathy for these people.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

No I think I like the idea.

Maybe people with schizophrenia should wear a badge with a big S on it at all times and be banned from public buildings.

I mean like muslims not all people with schizophrenia are violent but just in case eh make them wear a badge

Move them maybe later on into nice safe camps with really nice shower faclities.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

No I think I like the idea.

Maybe people with schizophrenia should wear a badge with a big S on it at all times and be banned from public buildings.

I mean like muslims not all people with schizophrenia are violent but just in case eh make them wear a badge

Move them maybe later on into nice safe camps with really nice shower faclities.
Ok name one person with schizophrenia that shot up a school?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

A better idea would be to implement a retard database with himself at the top of the list.

Freedom of speech is one thing but the fact that a, for want of a better word, man such as Trump can actually come away with the notions and schemes that he does while attempting to become president of you nation speaks volumes.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

WHY?!?! WHY?!?! Do people support this clown!?!? I'm sorry, not being part of the establishment doesn't cut it if he's bat# crazy.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Trump is proof that being intelligent won't make you rich and being rich definitely won't make you intelligent.

But, if the propaganda keeps swinging in his direction, then America, take my advice, and make a plan to leave the US the day he gets elected lest you get caught on the wrong side of his great big wall with all the people that voted for him....

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You know, with all of the best analysts at his command due to his wealth, you would think he would have a few advisers who would have steered him clear of this particular brand of bs. Is he a one man show and doesn't listen to anyone?

I am really starting to wonder if his whole purpose is to discredit and destroy the republican party as this last bit of nonsense is truly mind-blowing. I just can't believe he actually believes any of his own bs.

We have nothing to choose from when it comes to candidates for this next election, nothing.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That baby knows what's up.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Are you inciting a US refugee situation?

Poor souls though, I wouldn't blame them for fleeing.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yes! Let's all feign outrage at something someone said that is most certainly already in existence and being done.

Don't people like the OP get tired of being fake outraged all the time?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Yes! Let's all feign outrage at something someone said that is most certainly already in existence and being done.

Don't people like the OP get tired of being fake outraged all the time?

There are databases in existence, of course. Many. And some are very, very wrong too.

But are there databases specifically for all Muslims to be registered in in existence? Would that be right?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Same abominable logic as having the poor Jews wear a yellow star on their shoulder. Talk about slippery slopes, that muppet Trump is skiing down the proverbial mountain.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I bet in the next few months he will have an attempt on his life (staged) where he ends up saving a baby or something but takes a bullet in the process.
Then he will be a hero and get the presidency then he will have a big war appear like the hero again and the american public will vote him in for life.
A bit like the Emperor from star wars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join