It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honduras Stops 5 Syrians With Fake Passports Headed To The US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Of the 31 states that have declared their opposition to taking in Syrian refugees, one state, Kentucky, has a specific reason to be wary of the background check process: previously two Iraqi refugees who settled in Bowling Green turned out to be al Qaeda-linked terrorists with the blood of American soldiers on their hands, an ABC News investigation found. Both pleaded guilty to terror-connected charges after trying to acquire heavy weapons while in America’s heartland.

The 2013 ABC News investigation also revealed that several dozen other suspected terrorist bombmakers, including some who were believed to have targeted U.S. troops, may have mistakenly been allowed to move to the U.S. as Iraq and Afghanistan War refugees, among the tens of thousands of innocent immigrants.

abcnews.go.com...

It only takes one, it only takes one terrorist with a suicide vest to kill.

There were only two in Boston, welcome to our new reality, and I believe with all my heart this is being done purposely.

edit on 19-11-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Sweetie haven't you been reading the boards lately? It's all Good!

Not yet today, just this topic

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes he does, I believe he does and If someone could find my post from two years ago I said he would really speed the process of destroying America up in his last three years.

After he leaves office all the players will have been set in place to continue his agenda.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Let us be clear that the usa is really powerless to stop this type of migration. Let us thank those so called 3rd world countries protecting us to the south. If they would have gotten past the point they were caught then they would be in the usa right now.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Seems like just about anyone can get in this country if they come in through those borders.

SMDH

not really.. they were caught and are detained.

LOL, yes they were. As the title of the thread indicates.

The US wouldn't have an illegal immigration issue as it does now if it were truly difficult to get into the US. They had to get here somehow right?

I think it comes with having shared borders with semi-corrupt countries..

But yes, its all the USA and Obama's fault! :/

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Seems like just about anyone can get in this country if they come in through those borders.

SMDH

not really.. they were caught and are detained.

LOL, yes they were. As the title of the thread indicates.

The US wouldn't have an illegal immigration issue as it does now if it were truly difficult to get into the US. They had to get here somehow right?

I think it comes with having shared borders with semi-corrupt countries..

But yes, its all the USA and Obama's fault! :/

What exactly?

Where did the issue of Obama even come into play with the response I had to you?

LOL, I never once mentioned Obama in this thread.

SMH

Perhaps you should go back and read my reply and, then your own....because, your reply makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

so angry... taken your pills today?
It wasn't aimed at you. This isn't about you or your sensitive feelings. It was a swipe at Americans and their generalizations that everything wrong in this world is Obama's fault.

bro, chill - you'll give yourself a hernia!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

so angry... taken your pills today?
It wasn't aimed at you. This isn't about you or your sensitive feelings. It was a swipe at Americans and their generalizations that everything wrong in this world is Obama's fault.

bro, chill - you'll give yourself a hernia!

Nice try Bro,

There wasn't an ounce of anger in my response to you.

Sorry to disappoint ya.

Like I said before, I didn't mention Obama ONE TIME...you brought him into the dialogue.

Are you Obama butt hurt or something?

I don't get it.

Here's an idea, look back through this thread and read my contributions...

They have been about the lack of security surrounding our borders...nothing more, nothing less.

You just took it to a whole other level that just really isn't necessary.

Whatever though.....if it makes you feel better to start an argument with someone that wasn't even arguing with you to begin with...go for it.

You will only be wasting you own time.

LOL
edit on 19-11-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

thanks for the mature conversation. I'll remind myself not to waste my time with you any more! sorry for the bother

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

thanks for the mature conversation. I'll remind myself not to waste my time with you any more! sorry for the bother

Very much appreciated.

You should look back through this thread though and see for yourself who was being mature and who was not.

You attacked first and I responded with kid gloves.

Have a lovely evening.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Good. Illegals need to be detained and deported. I have very low tolerance for people who enter, or even try to enter a country illegally. There's immigration laws for a reason. It's not fair to those who follow the rules, and pay to get a visa/green card/etc so they can live, work, and anything similar to it in another country. It's not right.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
5 young Syrian men were just caught with FAKE Greek passports trying to get into the US through Honduras and Mexico.
Given what was discovered about the Paris ISIS terrorists having fake passports...and the fact that ISIS is almost certainly sneaking terrorist cells into the US disguised as Syrian refugees. This arrest by Honduran authorities is particularly timely, telling...and should set off alarm bells...especially since ISIS says attacks on Washington DC are coming soon.

Obama is welcoming Syrians in the US legally, by the thousands...so why were these FIVE athletic, young Syrian men using phony Greek passports to sneak in to the US through Mexico?

They're hardly the Syrian widows and orphans Obama is talking about.

Authorities in Honduras have detained “five Syrian nationals who were trying to reach the United States using stolen Greek passports” and, as Fox reports, the five “Syrians were trying to arrive in the U.S. by land, presumably by traveling through Mexico:”

The group of Syrian men was held late on Tuesday in the Honduran capital of Tegucigalpa on arrival from Costa Rica and they were planning to head to the border with neighboring Guatemala. The passports had been doctored to replace the photographs with those of the Syrians, police said.

Also according to Fox, the five “suspects remain in police custody.”

The newspaper reports that the passports were stolen in Greece and doctored to insert the photos of the Syrians into the document. Authorities have stated they are “on alert” for any additional suspect activity.

Honduran police spokesman Anibal Baca told reporters Wednesday that those arrested were “normal Syrians”:

We received information from (fellow) police services that these five Syrians left Greece and passed through Turkey, Brazil, Argentina and San Jose in Costa Rica before finally reaching Tegucigalpa.

Honduras is a signatory to the United Nations Convention on the Status of Refugees as of 1967, which mandates the nation by international law to accept Syrian refugees. It is one of 142 countries to have ratified the agreement.

Photos have also surfaced in South American media of the Syrians under arrest.

As a Central American nation, Honduras is a significantly trafficked route for migrants attempting to make their way to the United States. Honduran officials have previously blamed the Obama administration’s “mixed messages” regarding illegal immigrants for encouraging human trafficking in Central and South America, as more are likely to attempt the dangerous trip north if given hope that they may be given legal status upon arriving in the United States.

www.breitbart.com...

MORE:
www.cnn.com...

dailycaller.com...

This is false. It was a family that went up to border patrol and surrendered. They simply went straight up to them and basically said, "here we are. Do what you will."

The spin of this is astounding.

How many people here would run straight for Canada if the USA suddenly turned into a complete war-zone? How many? Or any other country they could escape to?
edit on 20-11-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

You're speaking about another story. Check it and see.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Its not just Mexican nationals who come across the southern border, a lot of people from a lot of nationalities do so. Its possible they were just coming here to live. Keep in mind so far all the terrorists in the attack last week were NOT Syrian, they were EU nationals. Most Syrians are just fleeing the civil war and want nothing to do with terrorism, they are trying to escape being killed.
edit on 21-11-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join