It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Arrests ISIS Advisors, US And Israelis Held

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: DelMarvel

ISIS and the moderate rebels are one and the same thing. It is documented they are being offered support. Its been documented that they are one and the same thing.

According to Agence France-Presse, ISIS and a number of moderate and hard-line rebel groups have agreed not to fight each other so that they can focus on taking down the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad. Other sources say the signatories include a major U.S. ally linked to the Free Syrian Army. Moreover, the leader of the Free Syrian Army said Saturday that the group would not take part in U.S. plans for destroying the Islamic State until it got assurances on toppling Assad.

The deal between ISIS and the moderate Syrian groups casts doubt over President Barack Obama's freshly announced strategy to arm and train the groups against ISIS.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The fact is documented that Isreal work in coordination with the rebels.

Israeli links to Syrian rebels: now we know why Western media are enamored with them
Read more at www.liveleak.com...

UN reveals Israeli links with Syrian rebels

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria

Now its known that Israel operate in Syrian airspace what do you think they are doing.

Israel launched its sixth airstrike inside Syria in the last 18 months, which is described as a ‘targeted killing’ against Hezbollah, whom Tel Aviv maintains is backed by their sworn enemy Iran – which leader Benjamin Netanyahu claims, affords Israel the right to kill them at any time, or any place. Back in 2013, the Assad government in Damascus invited Lebanese Hezbollah militia into Syria to help eliminate terrorists in Syria, and now the uncomfortable reality is finally surfacing – that Israel has been picking off Syrian military and Hezbollah targets who are trying to fight-off ISIS, al Qaeda and al Nusra terrorists – which means that Israel is actually helping ISIS Read more at www.liveleak.com...

Happy days to you

So here is a link about the current scandal of over 13 billion of US dollars going into the hands of ISIL by mistake oops my bad Mr terrorists I didnt mean to give you over 13 billion dollars!

ISIS funded by US Federal Reserve as $13 billion goes unaccounted for in Iraq
www.examiner.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Thank you for that. Reading it now looks like a poor show to me

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

So here is a link about the current scandal of over 13 billion of US dollars going into the hands of ISIL by mistake oops my bad Mr terrorists I didnt mean to give you over 13 billion dollars!

Do you understand the difference between lax cash handling leading to embezzlement on the one hand and intentional funding on the other? The allegations are that the money was misappropriated by a Pakistani Islamist. It's not clear how much, if any, of that money went to Daesh.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Here is what you say:

ISIS and the moderate rebels are one and the same thing. It is documented they are being offered support. Its been documented that they are one and the same thing.

Here is what your source says:

According to Agence France-Presse, ISIS and a number of moderate and hard-line rebel groups have agreed not to fight each other so that they can focus on taking down the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad. Other sources say the signatories include a major U.S. ally linked to the Free Syrian Army. Moreover, the leader of the Free Syrian Army said Saturday that the group would not take part in U.S. plans for destroying the Islamic State until it got assurances on toppling Assad.

The deal between ISIS and the moderate Syrian groups casts doubt over President Barack Obama's freshly announced strategy to arm and train the groups against ISIS.

Clearly, they are not "one and the same thing" if they have to cut a deal. They have different goals, but the have one thing in common: they hate Assad.

Then you say:

The fact is documented that Isreal work in coordination with the rebels.
Israeli links to Syrian rebels: now we know why Western media are enamored with them

Here is what your own source actually says:

Jerusalem — The Israeli military has been in direct contact with Syrian rebels for more than 18 months, facilitating the treatment of wounded fighters and at times exchanging parcels and ushering uninjured Syrians into Israel, according to UN reports.

The quarterly reports bolster speculation over the past year that Israel’s humanitarian assistance to more than 1,000 wounded Syrians had also opened a channel of communication with Syrian rebels.

Your own source.

Darn those Israelis healing the injured! Why can't they stop providing humanitarian aid to people? Is it self serving? Yes, of course it is. Syria has gone to war against Israel several times. If moderate secular Arabs should win the civil war, they might look to Israel as a friend, rather than an enemy. do you have a problem with peace?

Here is what your source claims:

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria

They are parroting claims made on this site which alleges that a UN report documents the Israeli Defense Force coordinating with ISIS. It does not. It mentions, in passing, the humanitarian aid. Perhaps this passage is to be construed as collusion between ISIS and the IDF:

5. Crossing of the ceasefire line by civilians, primarily shepherds, was observed by United Nations personnel on an almost daily basis. After the issuance of my previous report, UNDOF observed one occasion in November and several in January and February when armed individuals crossed the ceasefire line, approached the technical fence and at times interacted with IDF across the ceasefire line in the vicinity of United Nations observation posts 51 and 54.

www.un.org.../2015/177

There is more, of course, but no reason to believe that this is contact with ISIS. It may be with rebel groups, but, contrary to what you hear coming out of Russia and Iran, they are not, as the Agence France piece makes explicitly clear, one and the same thing.

Now its known that Israel operate in Syrian airspace what do you think they are doing.

Defending their own airspace from Iranian backed terrorists.
edit on 16-11-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
But I'm still extremely suspicious of that article.

If Iran really had evidence that Israelis and Americans were training ISIS they wouldn't have let the story just drop like that. And if the Iraqi special forces had really announced this someone somewhere would have picked up the story.

Iran has far more damming evidence about US involvement but it never gets shown on western media funny enough. A not to recent article on zerohedge from a declassified US top secret document shows that the US government see's ISIS as a strategic asset. Which explains why US tanks fell into the hands of ISIS and US bombing of ISIS strongholds has always been BS.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

ran has far more damming evidence about US involvement but it never gets shown on western media funny enough. A not to recent article on zerohedge from a declassified US top secret document shows that the US government see's ISIS as a strategic asset. Which explains why US tanks fell into the hands of ISIS and US bombing of ISIS strongholds has always been BS.

The document is an analysis which warns of the danger of a salafist regime coming to power. Yes, they are referring to our great friend, Saudi Arabia. Please read the report, not zerohedge:

www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The articles in zerohedge and its source have taken the liberty in deciphering from the released document that both Iraq and Saudi Arabia are both puppet states of the US.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The articles in zerohedge and its source have taken the liberty in deciphering from the released document that both Iraq and Saudi Arabia are both puppet states of the US.

Or he made it up, as that is what he is good for.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

A not to recent article on zerohedge from a declassified US top secret document shows that the US government see's ISIS as a strategic asset.

You know zereohedge got their info from Judicialwatch who brought us these stories...

ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm

www.judicialwatch.org...

Funny thing is Mexico never confirmed it.

Latest ‘ISIS Camp in Mexico’ Story is Completely FAKE

21stcenturywire.com...

Not exactly the most credible sources.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You're welcome Purplemer. Two more for your kit… do checkout the Frontline.

Liveleak, arming the Syrian "rebels"

Edit: This one is from 2013:

edit on 16-11-2015 by intrptr because: YouTube

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Which explains why US tanks fell into the hands of ISIS and US bombing of ISIS strongholds has always been BS.

Those tanks fell into their hands when they took them from the Iraqi military after running away from the fight.

The ISIS fleet of captured U.S. military vehicles, including M1A1 tanks, grew by more than 100 when Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) fled the provincial capital of Ramadi 60 miles west of Baghdad and abandoned their equipment , Pentagon officials said Tuesday.

www.military.com...

The US doesn't see them as an asset, nor did they supply them with any military equipment...the cowardly Iraqi military did.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

100x M1A1 tanks deserted because they were scared by guys with rifles, that's an incredibly big pill to swallow. The alternate and more believable story is that they were told to hand over the tanks to ISIS by the Iraqi military. Its all about profit and US will make a killing as it always does.
edit on 16-11-2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

TEHRAN – Iraqi Special Forces said they have arrested several ISIL’s foreign military advisors, including American, Israeli and Arab nationals in an operation in Mosul in the Northern parts of the country.

The Iraqi forces said they have retrieved four foreign passports, including those that belonged to American and Israeli nationals and one that belonged to the national of a Persian Gulf Cooperation Council (PGCC) member-state, from ISIL’s military advisors.

wearechange.org...

It seems hard to discern who the real enemy is when you read things like this.

From where I am sitting this seem to be an illegal war by proxy. It is no secret that the US has wanted to over-through Assads regime for some time now. The Arab Spring was used as a tool in Syria to facilitate this action through the funding and training of paid mercenaries.

The US and colation forces under the guise of supporting the moderate rebels train and fund IS. Air support is offered by the US and Israel.

The Russians done more damage to ISIS than the US done in a year and half speaks volumes to me.

I would not blame the Islamic extremists for what is happening in the world I would blame those that fund them.

Honestly, as you seem to have I have lost all trust in the official narrative or mainstream media portrayals of world events.

And, it's not just from ignorance or paranoia, but from having studied much of the history in depth and also worked in international work for a bit.

That full disillusionment is hard to fully come back from.

For example, currently many of my colleagues and managers are from the political world. Two of my superiors worked on the Obama campaign, as did at least two of my colleagues. I look at them and can't believe they still have such naive belief in either of the parties.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Today if you want to look at who is running your country you need to look deeper than the politicians. Its whose running the politicians that's running your country.

Follow the money and see how its been used - the media has been bought off plus the law makers in order to give these psychos protected power over and above everyone else.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

By "deciphering," you mean taking a group of perfectly understandable words and making them mean something completely different, right?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Today if you want to look at who is running your country you need to look deeper than the politicians. Its whose running the politicians that's running your country.

Follow the money and see how its been used - the media has been bought off plus the law makers in order to give these psychos protected power over and above everyone else.

Agreed. Its run by the military-industrial complex, which is in turn run by an ultra elite.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ol' Joe Biden Rips Loose and Blows the Lid Off Who Armed ISIS

Shooting his mouth off at a Harvard Q&A with students last Thursday, Biden said:

“… our biggest problem is our allies – our allies in the region were our largest problem in Syria. The Turks were great friends – and I have the greatest relationship with Erdogan, which I just spent a lot of time with – the Saudis, the Emiratis, etc. But what were they doing? They were so determined to take down Assad and essentially have a proxy Sunni-Shia war, what did they do?

They poured hundreds of millions of dollars and tens, thousands of tons of weapons into anyone who would fight against Assad, except that the people who were being supplied were Al Nusra and Al Qaeda and the extremist elements of jihadis coming from other parts of the world.

Now you think I’m exaggerating – take a look… Now we have – the President’s been able to put together a coalition of our Sunni neighbors, because America can’t once again go into a Muslim nation and be seen as the aggressor – it has to be led by Sunnis to go and attack a Sunni organization.”

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join