It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like Aliens more than I like GOD(S) - Am I wrong

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I actually thought god is a type of alien that died...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

I thought god likes everyone (or atleast most people)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I also feel a closer 'bond' to Aliens than God(s)
I don't believe all the 'Aliens are here to hurt us' rubbish - (If they wanted to they could annihilate us in minutes)

Am I wrong for liking Aliens more than God(s)

What aliens are you speaking about?

I don't know of any that exist.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234

I actually thought god is a type of alien that died...

Well first God would be an alien no matter what, but why do you think he/she would be dead? We are just another lifeforms of countless.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The star travelers that occasionally visit our planet...are my Gaods.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Sellout.

Harte

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
IMO, most aliens are kind of like us,just more boobs in this universe looking for answers. Some, more technologically advanced for sure.
Some could be Gods, or, there REALLY could be a God (maybe an advanced "alien" but with compassion and love as their driving reason for existence).

Don't be fooled. All aliens DONT have our best interests in mind. Thankfully, some appear just the opposite.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: trueskepticnumberone

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: trueskepticnumberone

They aren't here 'monitoring' us,

Well they ain't landing at airports and taking in the sights. You watch too much TV. The one craft I saw was indeed monitoring. iIt flew right down the valley bisecting it, the impression I had was it was recording, everything. Industry, biomass, energy, pollution, everything. Just like one of our space probes when it passes a planet or moon. It runs past it, collecting as much data as possible.

(imo)

Any species advanced enough to make it here would be able to do all that from space quite easily, just as we can. There would be no need to even enter the atmosphere.

Yes, the aliens, which you don't even believe are here, should behave exactly the way you think they should. Sheesh.

Guess they didn't get your memo.

I don't recall ever stating that they should behave in any particular matter. It stands to reason, however, that if they have the technology to even find us, let alone make it here, that they would be entirely capable of collecting the aformentioned data in ways that are at least comparable to our current, relatively less advanced methods.

It stands to your reason, I understand that, I heard you the first time. Yet it is simply foolish to assume an alien race would do what you would do.

We can understand these aliens only from what we observe and experience.

If they're flying low so that they can collect data, then we don't need to worry about them. They were lucky to even get here.

They won't make any trouble or we will annihilate them.

Harte

LOL of course you will, young man, of course you will.

I'm 60, but I know that if you need to fly low to survey, then you ain't got nothin.

Harte

Harte makes a good point.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamesmm791
Not at all! After all, they could be the true creators.

And yet what created them then? I love this kind of non-logical thinking. Ultimately if they were created too then they are not "the true Creators" only a creator...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
it's a matter of choice in the end. i personally believe in aliens whereas i believe in no god(s).

but i don't necessarily trust them or their intentions.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: wrkn4livn

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: trueskepticnumberone

They aren't here 'monitoring' us,

Well they ain't landing at airports and taking in the sights. You watch too much TV. The one craft I saw was indeed monitoring. iIt flew right down the valley bisecting it, the impression I had was it was recording, everything. Industry, biomass, energy, pollution, everything. Just like one of our space probes when it passes a planet or moon. It runs past it, collecting as much data as possible.

(imo)

Any species advanced enough to make it here would be able to do all that from space quite easily, just as we can. There would be no need to even enter the atmosphere.

Yes, the aliens, which you don't even believe are here, should behave exactly the way you think they should. Sheesh.

Guess they didn't get your memo.

I don't recall ever stating that they should behave in any particular matter. It stands to reason, however, that if they have the technology to even find us, let alone make it here, that they would be entirely capable of collecting the aformentioned data in ways that are at least comparable to our current, relatively less advanced methods.

It stands to your reason, I understand that, I heard you the first time. Yet it is simply foolish to assume an alien race would do what you would do.

We can understand these aliens only from what we observe and experience.

If they're flying low so that they can collect data, then we don't need to worry about them. They were lucky to even get here.

They won't make any trouble or we will annihilate them.

Harte

LOL of course you will, young man, of course you will.

I'm 60, but I know that if you need to fly low to survey, then you ain't got nothin.

Harte

Harte makes a good point.

I liked your point as well. The one about alien's boobs.

Harte

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: jamesmm791
Not at all! After all, they could be the true creators.

And yet what created them then? I love this kind of non-logical thinking. Ultimately if they were created too then they are not "the true Creators" only a creator...

The programmer.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Sellout.

Harte

Selling out to whom? It's been my religion for 44 years.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Sellout.

Harte

Selling out to whom? It's been my religion for 44 years.

Sellout to the aliens, of course.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join