It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO comparison: Space Station and Rendlesham Forest incident.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WhoWhereAndWhen

WOW signal was heard in 1977.
Black knight signal heard in the early 1950's in the US.
The technology was probably being developed in the 1930's when all they had flying was broom sticks.

The dish in the nose of that 88 was too small but I'm guessing they intended it to be reverse engineered.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: draknoir2

The Thunderbird symbol used by Studebaker was a native American symbol from the southwestern United States.
The former Junge Adler version probably was used with reference to the Norse legend of the thunder god Thor.

On right now.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I think what landed in the forest that night was of human origin, why would a ET land on a NUCLEAR armed NATO base and risk setting off a exchange or some other major event.

I think some of the eye witnesses stories have changed but something for sure happened but they were not ET's. Like someone said there was a disability case won by one of the people there for effects suffered during the event.

as far as the picture goes it looks like something reflecting on the window like a ring on the camera used, or a sleeve or something.

if this were a black project it would not be on youtube or what ever.

DIA types pay people for pictures of black projects(and from what i hear they pay well) and have the power to make internet stuff disappear.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Looks to me to be the photographer/videographer's exposed midriff and belly button reflecting off the port hole glass it's being shot through. You can see the faint out line of the legs below it and in some versions you can see the bare arms reflecting above it as well. a reply to: Violater1

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

I think we could easily reverse engineer a '57 Studebaker without Penniston's help.

The Thunderbird symbol easily matches up with the desert Southwest of the United States.
John Von Neumann built a chess playing computer at Los Alamos National Lab sometime after 1943.

chessprogramming.wikispaces.com...

The computer played on a 6 by 6 chess board without bishops.
It is difficult to compare the relative value of rooks and bishops, as so much depends on the peculiarities of the position.

I'd be willing to speculate that this ended up in our "Jungian salad" so to speak more than once.

Who knows maybe an answer to William Faulkners 1942 question was answered at Woodstock.

Not sure what this has to do with a Studebaker and international space but
www.miamiherald.com...

edit on 16-11-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Violater1

I think what landed in the forest that night was of human origin, whTextthink some of the eye witnesses stories have changed but something for sure happened but they were not ET's. Like someone said there was a disability case won by one of the people there for effects suffered during the event.

as far as the picture goes it looks like something reflecting on the window like a ring on the camera used, or a sleeve or something.

if this were a black project it would not be on youtube or what ever.

DIA types pay people for pictures of black projects(and from what i hear they pay well) and have the power to make internet stuff disappear.

At the same time why on earth (no pun intended) would a human risk setting of an exchange or major event? If anything, we have more reason to be aware of that, what with it being our planet and all. I don't understand why a British or American would land there and not disclose it.

Although The Soviet Union would probably have loved nothing more at the time than to find out more about western nuclear facilities, as you say, it would have been way to much of a risk and would probably have made the cold war hotter than ever, and boy did it have some hot points.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join