It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow The Voice data is working

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I do apologize for the confusion in the other thread but I have problems with my sites and typing is difficult

Thank you to the person who told me about the

Feature thank you

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrissCrossX
Oh by the way. You should say 'period' (or whatever punctuation) and new sentence.

Then after a paragraph, say new paragraph. No stops lol
thank you it is working much better thank you

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

I have a fairly heavy Southern accent and my phone usually has no problem with speech to text.. Your mileage may vary.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

No worries if this is a legitimate issue then I'm happy for you having found a solution to improve your quality of life.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

originally posted by: NJE777
Hello everybody this is incredible The Voice app is working and I can communicate and it is doing it it's working it's brilliant full stop next paragraph wow how brilliant this technology is full stop next paragraph I apologize but it isn't my fault karma I am still learning how to use this application full stop
Edits Kama not common karma no not, the word is, karma oh my god when I said, it put a comma symbol there that's all for now thanks go to reply button

I'm dying over here lmao

me too!!! lol I needed a really good laugh hahahaha. Op thank you lol. The laugh was very much needed.

Edit: Whats the name of the app?
edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 09 Nov 2015 12:43:48 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 09 Nov 2015 12:43:48 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Oh gee whiz! I can't believe that has been suggested. I am female not mail thank you full stop

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Oh gee whiz! I can't believe that has been suggested. I am female not mail thank you full stop

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Thank you exclamation mark next paragraph It is fantastic that people who visually impaired 10 have access to the Internet and forums full stop in my opinion it is fantastic for all people full stop

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I Realy needed that LOL.
thank you NJE77.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Siri has a problem with directions when I ask for white fir street. I keep getting four, fur, or some other wording. Frustrating to say the least. To the OP, your first post made me laugh pretty hard. I know it wasn't meant to, but it did. The following comments were even funnier. Thanks very much for the funniest 5 minutes!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Yes some words sound like others and it is difficult period next paragraph and sometimes the. Works in the next paragraph works and sometimes it doesn't full stop so what I think it requires is patience and I hope the Grammar Police hesitate period. Next sentence end reply go to post tab

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

In Australia the government recognise me by voice recognition they have the latest technology that can answer your speech my speech full stop it is a great thing

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join