It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow The Voice data is working

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hello everybody this is incredible The Voice app is working and I can communicate and it is doing it it's working it's brilliant full stop next paragraph wow how brilliant this technology is full stop next paragraph I apologize but it isn't my fault karma I am still learning how to use this application full stop
Edits Kama not common karma no not, the word is, karma oh my god when I said, it put a comma symbol there that's all for now thanks go to reply button

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777
Not trying to come off as a douche or anything, but did you read your post?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

What you talking about Willis

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Haha, brilliant. Give it a couple of years and there will be a few posts like that.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777
Hello everybody this is incredible The Voice app is working and I can communicate and it is doing it it's working it's brilliant full stop next paragraph wow how brilliant this technology is full stop next paragraph I apologize but it isn't my fault karma I am still learning how to use this application full stop
Edits Kama not common karma no not, the word is, karma oh my god when I said, it put a comma symbol there that's all for now thanks go to reply button

I'm dying over here lmao

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you need voice to text. You seem elated. Glad it's working out. Good luck with the kinks.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

what voice app??

and i wouldn't say its working, as it has interpreted your wording wrong,

post a link of the software please,

if you have just started using it, maybe you need to train it first, even the best ones need a bit of work at the beginning to work properly,

and you say app? is this an app on a phone or a fully fledged programme on a PC?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Um, voice recognition and speech to text isn't exactly new.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Thank you for clarifying my post the Android app that I'm using doesn't this is all new to me and I am learning how to use it. Thank you

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Thank you for clarifying my post the Android app that I'm using doesn't this is all new to me and I am learning how to use it. Thank you

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

What? No link to the original ATS thread concerning the development of translation? Do you have to piss on every fire you see? Have you ever tried being happy for someone? He's trying to share his newfound tech experience and not everyone's as advanced as you. Miserable old sod.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
You sir made my day!

I love excited people, don't let anyone rain on your parade!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777

Hey no problem, there was just something so comedic about the whole affair that tickled me lol. Good luck working it out!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I'm so glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read that.

I'm actually crying.If I did that there would be so many expletives that I would be insta-banned.

Thank you.That was brilliant.

S+F

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Thank you full stop hahahaha wow it even does a haha

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Karma karma karma Karma Chameleon lol
I'm typing this through voice recognition on Android as well Centre delete that backspace answer

I don't think the technology is quite there yet but it is getting there quite quickly when compared to things like Dragon Dictate back in the late 90s early 2000s full stop full stop Little. End of sentence

Are you have to say. As in Di or tea no Di space are forget it

Met I give up goodbye dos dot darts dart

EDIT: Normal typing now, you have to say "dot" to get a full stop. "Enter" for a new line.

I wont be writing any novels with it soon.
edit on 8/11/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Please identify the voice app... what OS, who produced, etc. i find nothing in a web search for The Voice app that corrwesponds to what you are posting. i have installed voice to text apps on android, with mixed results.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
OMG, that is terrible.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It doesn't matter how advanced technology will become, it can never replace the hearts and minds that governs our syntax error-end correspondence.

edit on 8-11-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm honestly just wondering if you can use that voice app to translate this thread of yours! I still need to know the levels of SOP!!

But whatever you are having please give me two or three, you know what, just to be safe let's make that four.
edit on 8-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join