It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late joiner

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I've been aware of this website for many years but never felt an inclination to join. Over the years, I occasionally followed a link here from other websites and found it was easy to become lost in the extensiveness of this cyber hang-out. It's like a whole library and I'll never read every thread (book). I've been an Internet user for 16 years so I can say I've seen a lot, to say the least.

I was recently reading a bunch of threads at ATS concerning what people think about so-called disclosure so I thought I would sign up in case I want to add my thoughts on that subject or any other subject of interest. Here it is at least a few weeks later after signing up and I still have not introduced myself.
It's now or never.

I'm ultimately interested in what is to become of this planet and its inhabitants. That is my major concern which, of course, I share with most inhabitants of this very strange planet. In more recent years, we always seem to be on the precipice of do or die. The precipice seems endless. I am a very esoteric-minded person; less a five-sensed, physical-is-all-there-is kind of person. My other senses are just as, or even more-so, important to how I perceive and evaluate what I study, observe and experience day to day.

I chose the name, "tweetie," because it's a term of endearment I use to address various wildlife I come across when I am outside anywhere, more than just the birds. I suppose I could be included in the fauna of Planet Earth.

So, hello!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
hello to you

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hey there Tweetie, it's nice to meet you

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Nice to meet you, I'm a troublemaker

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Welcome!

My question is...

Who do YOU think really runs the America's/world?

Seems like you might like this forum,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hello and welcome

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Welcome! Nice to meet you and I love your name!

It's like a whole library and I'll never read every thread (book)

THIS is a true statement and one can get "lost" for hours...

I'm ultimately interested in what is to become of this planet and its inhabitants.

Me too, especially for my children. I can't imagine what the world will be when they are my age. I can only hope that somehow great minds will come together and somehow clean this "mess" up, all of it.
Or, perhaps it will be like today only with different issues affecting the climate, people's health, the political world, relationships with other cultures/countries.

term of endearment I use to address various wildlife I come across when I am outside anywhere, more than just the birds. I suppose I could be included in the fauna of Planet Earth.

I love the fauna also! You ARE part of them. WE are all connected!

I think most on ATS are "esoteric" minded and that may be what brings them/us here. There are many great minds and tons to read/discuss. It moves quite quickly sometimes and I, for one, am unable to keep up most of the time. I just can't process as quickly as most of the "regular" members and am left in the dust but so enjoy reading at my own pace. Some threads will fly by at the speed of light which I am sure you have witnessed yourself!

I look forward to reading your thoughts on disclosure!

Again, welcome!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I thank you!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks and I love the pansy faces!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

It's nice to meet you, too, Peppycat! I have one cat; her name is Silver.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

It's nice to meet you, too, rajas. What species of troublemaker are you?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Ferret

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: frostie

Thanks for the link, frostie!! I'll spend some time looking through it.

Who do I think runs the America's/world? Gosh, what a loaded question!
The situation on this planet is so complex and convoluted I really had to think about your question. I'd say there are many layers and levels of "influence," on planet and off, and I would say the highest levels of influence are not conventionally physical but they may take physical-appearing forms at times. One group? I don't think so, though many groups would like people to think they are all-powerful and at the top of the heap. Things have been shifting and changing too much -- power has been slipping from the hands of those who always counted on it. Surprises are occurring. I thought one of the most powerful groups on planet was the Basel Committee though I don't know what kind of issues they're now experiencing because world affairs are in such flux. I'm not sure who they answer to behind the scenes and the flow chart appears to be unraveling.

I guess I can't answer your question definitively, frostie, but would have to say the kitchen is packed with cooks and becoming more crowded by the day. Sometimes I think it's a free for all as massive energetic changes infiltrate everyone and everything.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thanks for the welcome, TNMockingbird! I've been a nature gal since I was very young.

I did not have children and I knew I wasn't going down that path early on but I certainly feel for the parents of today. Back in my teens in the 70's my friends and I sometimes agonized over the thought of bringing children into the world then. Look at things now in comparison!! Gasp!!

From my meanderings on the Internet, I am convinced there are many great minds on this planet and bit by bit they are coming together to set things right again. There are days when my despair is all-encompassing but despite that I still see the trend I just mentioned gaining momentum.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Thank you, EnigmaAgent! Your avatar is freaky!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie Cats are the best! I've got two darlings, Will and The Way. Will, is a big fluffy boy during Autumn and Winter(molts when it's warmer) and a little black female shorthair.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Nice reply,

It beats "Reptilains" or "Some men in hooded cloaks"

Basel committee, hmmm

Money is always the root.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I like your cats' names, peppycat!
Cats are super cool and I'm so glad I have one at this time.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: frostie

Frostie, that old saying comes to mind -- money makes the world go 'round. I'd change it a bit and and say -- money makes this world go 'round. I imagine one day that won't apply anymore. The whole money thing will have played itself out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join