It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US attack on Doctors without Borders was intentional

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Could you tell me if the articled mentions why the US would knowingly bomb the hospital? What purpose it served?

Wounded Taliban were being treated there. Wounded in the recent battle the US had with them in the region. The hospitals location was filed with the UN, GPS coordinates provided. The US military was informed of its location. There was no gun battle there at the time, the hospital was specifically targeted and hit several times directly.

This is war, people forget that ROE are the first rules to go, there are no rules in War.
I get the impression you think it is okay that ROE's are the first to go. You did not condemn such a situation so I cannot think otherwise.
I condemn such a situation.

You got my content wrong last time too, claiming I don't speak up enough about US involvement in the Middle East. Now you're doing it again in this thread. Do give it a rest already. Otherwise your position becomes suspect as a true deceiver, targeting my input here as pro war would be the furthest thing from the mark. Get the sand out of your keyboard.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

Doctors Without Borders were giving aid and comfort to the enemy muzzies in my opinion and should be bombed.
Wow, twice tonight I've used that word tonight, but wow.
Doctors without borders treat humans in dangerous places, first in, last out.
I would prefer you were bombed than them but hey, what do I know, I'm a lib-tard bloke who cares about people who treat victims of warfare.

You must be the most compassionate person, because you care for others. Go sell that crap to someone else.
You appear not to care about humanitarian work by doctors.
I think you should be ashamed, but looking at your post history I understand why you are not.

Opinions are like buttholes we all have them.
Nice one liner, agreed.
...and your opinion is inhumane, in my opinion.

I am wounded! Now go get a life.
I have a wonderful life thanks, and one which does not involve celebratory thoughts of doctors being bombed as they treat their human patients.

It's not my fault that your thought process is deluded. You do realize that if you are in a war zone treating enemy combatants that you just might get killed.
True, it is always a risk, but you appear to be happy and celebratory about the news that they were.
Your posts seem hostile to doctors without borders, lucky you eh, you've never needed them to stitch you up in a warzone.
You seem cold and heartless to me, but it is cool because everyone else in the world with internet access can read your posted words.

I am sure I do seem heartless to you, but I live in the real world were actions have consequences. I don't run around telling people how I feel about issues so others think I am compassionate. That is just a tad bit phony and disingenuous.
I am glad Doctors Without Borders got bombed, if it were up to me on the way back from the bombing run I would have them swing by the Headquarters in America and drop some bombs there also. That's price you pay for helping enemy combatants. Fake compassionate people are part of the problem in the world today.
I'll leave you to it then, you sound like a right #, and bombing doctors is not my thing.

When unarmed in the arena of ideas the weaker combatant resorts to name calling . Thanks for showing people you maturity level.
No problem, any time fella.
I'll also continue to assert that your celebratory posts about doctors being killed are shameful and disgraceful.
...I am so glad you are not a part of my neighbourhood.

Ran out of things to say I see. It always says something about a person when they chew their cabbage twice.
I do not support humanitarian volunteer doctors getting bombed by my government.

Do you have a mental infliction where you constantly repeat things over and over in different ways? You are becoming a top notch bore repeating your same old tired minutia.
I'm always happy to present my case, perhaps argue that instead of bleating that I have repeated my case.

...challenge the message of the debate, not the style

Or do you find that a challenge? lol

You came to me with your phony compassion telling me I was wrong for wanting a group that was aiding and abetting the enemy to be bombed. There is really no message of yours to challenge, unless I challenge your artificial compassion.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Could you tell me if the articled mentions why the US would knowingly bomb the hospital? What purpose it served?

Wounded Taliban were being treated there. Wounded in the recent battle the US had with them in the region. The hospitals location was filed with the UN, GPS coordinates provided. The US military was informed of its location. There was no gun battle there at the time, the hospital was specifically targeted and hit several times directly.

This is war, people forget that ROE are the first rules to go, there are no rules in War.
I get the impression you think it is okay that ROE's are the first to go. You did not condemn such a situation so I cannot think otherwise.
I condemn such a situation.

You got my content wrong last time too, claiming I don't speak up enough about US involvement in the Middle East. Now you're doing it again in this thread. Do give it a rest already. Otherwise your position becomes suspect as a true deceiver, targeting my input here as pro war would be the furthest thing from the mark. Get the sand out of your keyboard.
So what exactly do you think that's on-topic then?
...apologies but I missed your core message.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Doctors Without Borders were giving aid and comfort to the enemy muzzies in my opinion and should be bombed.
Wow, twice tonight I've used that word tonight, but wow.
Doctors without borders treat humans in dangerous places, first in, last out.
I would prefer you were bombed than them but hey, what do I know, I'm a lib-tard bloke who cares about people who treat victims of warfare.

You must be the most compassionate person, because you care for others. Go sell that crap to someone else.
You appear not to care about humanitarian work by doctors.
I think you should be ashamed, but looking at your post history I understand why you are not.

Opinions are like buttholes we all have them.
Nice one liner, agreed.
...and your opinion is inhumane, in my opinion.

I am wounded! Now go get a life.
I have a wonderful life thanks, and one which does not involve celebratory thoughts of doctors being bombed as they treat their human patients.

It's not my fault that your thought process is deluded. You do realize that if you are in a war zone treating enemy combatants that you just might get killed.
True, it is always a risk, but you appear to be happy and celebratory about the news that they were.
Your posts seem hostile to doctors without borders, lucky you eh, you've never needed them to stitch you up in a warzone.
You seem cold and heartless to me, but it is cool because everyone else in the world with internet access can read your posted words.

I am sure I do seem heartless to you, but I live in the real world were actions have consequences. I don't run around telling people how I feel about issues so others think I am compassionate. That is just a tad bit phony and disingenuous.
I am glad Doctors Without Borders got bombed, if it were up to me on the way back from the bombing run I would have them swing by the Headquarters in America and drop some bombs there also. That's price you pay for helping enemy combatants. Fake compassionate people are part of the problem in the world today.
I'll leave you to it then, you sound like a right #, and bombing doctors is not my thing.

When unarmed in the arena of ideas the weaker combatant resorts to name calling . Thanks for showing people you maturity level.
No problem, any time fella.
I'll also continue to assert that your celebratory posts about doctors being killed are shameful and disgraceful.
...I am so glad you are not a part of my neighbourhood.

Ran out of things to say I see. It always says something about a person when they chew their cabbage twice.
I do not support humanitarian volunteer doctors getting bombed by my government.

Do you have a mental infliction where you constantly repeat things over and over in different ways? You are becoming a top notch bore repeating your same old tired minutia.
I'm always happy to present my case, perhaps argue that instead of bleating that I have repeated my case.

...challenge the message of the debate, not the style

Or do you find that a challenge? lol

You came to me with your phony compassion telling me I was wrong for wanting a group that was aiding and abetting the enemy to be bombed. There is really no message of yours to challenge, unless I challenge your artificial compassion.
Lol, cool

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

They can't be bombed by legal means. We signed the charter with the UN saying that we would not bomb hospitals even IF enemy combatants were in said hospital.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Somebody mentioned having looked at your posting history, so I did too, and it seems it's not just the Taliban you want dead, but you want almost everybody dead.

So what's up with that?

And what's up with my computer changing the "t" on Taliban to a capital letter?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

They can't be bombed by legal means. We signed the charter with the UN saying that we would not bomb hospitals even IF enemy combatants were in said hospital.

Let alone the US invaded the whole country and has been there occupying it militarily and waging aggressive war ever since.

So much for agreements.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Somebody mentioned having looked at your posting history, so I did too, and it seems it's not just the Taliban you want dead, but you want almost everybody dead.

So what's up with that?

I don't think it would be fair to the person who started this thread if we derail the thread and talk about why you have an insane notion that I want everyone dead. This isn't the time or the place.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

So much for agreements.
Yeah which is why it's a #ing disgrace that 'Doctors without borders' are getting bombed don't you think?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

The UN LOL! It's time we throw that malfunctioning organization full of Communist pedophiles off of U.S. soil.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Very revealing about you.

This took my thinking to a place... about... alien abduction. When people talk about having been abducted by an alien, I find it hard to believe, and one of the reasons might be because I've never experienced it.

You have droned on and on about 'Fake compassion", "artificial compassion" mocked 'caring about people'.
It seems you don't really believe in these things; don't believe they are possible.

Is it because you have never experienced them yourself, so consequently you have difficulty believing they are real?

Are you a former warrior of some sort, who is now home, but has left his mentality on the battlefield?
Seriously. Who are you?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I don't think it would be fair to the person who started this thread if we derail the thread and talk about why you have an insane notion that I want everyone dead. This isn't the time or the place.

Oh dear I have been scolded. Please forgive me if I should disregard it.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

This took my thinking to a place... about... alien abduction. When people talk about having been abducted by an alien, I find it hard to believe, and one of the reasons might be because I've never experienced it.

You have droned on and on about 'Fake compassion", "artificial compassion" mocked 'caring about people'.
It seems you don't really believe in these things; don't believe they are possible.

Is it because you have never experienced them yourself, so consequently you have difficulty believing they are real?

Are you a former warrior of some sort, who is now home, but has left his mentality on the battlefield?
Seriously. Who are you?

This thread isn't about me it's about that criminal organization Doctors Without Borders. It might be a good time for you now to review the T&C's of the site.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

edit on 7-11-2015 by NowWhat because: Troll vs Troll. Bad approach.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

This thread isn't about me it's about that criminal organization Doctors Without Borders. It might be a good time for you now to review the T&C's of the site.

alright alright I'll back off. I don't talk about myself here either. I'm just curious.
You are, however, mean as a snake.

Why do you think DWB is a criminal organization? They've all taken the Hippocratic Oath. They don't treat politics, only the body. Anybody in excruciating pain deserves a little morphine and an anti-biotic. It's difficult to see a person suffering - when you are one on one with them - and not try to provide some kind of comfort.

Oh, I mean for us mere mortals.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

So what's up with that?

Yeah, he's a real gem.

I wish people would just ignore people like him but, I also know that when buttons are pushed, its hard to not react.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
a reply to: Squidleepie

How many muslims abide by the Christian values of the Geneva Convention?

Are you intoxicated?

Must be some good stuff if you think that the Geneva Convention was based on Christian values.

Last I checked the crusades were based on "Christian values". Nothing against Jesus Christ but his good name has been hijacked (if he ever even existed)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Seriously. Who are you?

You seem to be skirting around the T&C quite well.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

governments across the world (including the US) adopted a policy that allows military servicemen to reject orders they deem unethical or illegal.

That's very cool, in theory....

but, if they do, don't they get court-martialed and sent to the federal penn and/or exiled and tried for treason and have their passports revoked? (Like Snowden and Manning, you know?)

I was a young teen during the Vietnam war...I was terrified my younger brothers would be drafted. My classmates had older siblings who were coming back in wheelchairs and totally messed up in the head.

Fast forward twelve years: My husband is a National Guard (Army) MP (retired)....and he and I have talked often about conscientious objection....I have left corporate jobs because they insisted I do their bidding but I said "no, this is wrong." He has also made judgement calls as to whether a situation was worth pounding and prosecuting or not.

Why are Rumsfeld and Cheney (and GW) NOT on trial for crimes against humanity? And Obama and his drones also?

Please?

edit on 11/7/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

thiscantbehappening.net...

Evidence continues to mount that the US committed a monstrous war crime in attacking and destroying a fully operational hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan on the night of Oct. 3, killing at least 22 people including at least 12 members of the volunteer medical staff of Medicine Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders), the Swiss-based international aid organization that operated the hospital.

This even as the US desperately tries to bury the issue of its perfidy by offering “condolence payments” to victims of the attack, though without accepting blame beyond saying it was a “tragic mistake.”

The “mistake” claim looks increasingly shameless as it becomes clear that this was not, as the US corporate media continue to incorrectly report, a “bombing” gone wrong, but rather was a prolonged hour-long attack by an AC-130 gunship, the deadliest killing machine in the US Air Force’s weapons roster of airborne mayhem. The aircraft, equipped with the latest night-vision sighting equipment, reportedly made five 15-minute assaults on the hospital’s main building housing the emergency operating room and recovery rooms, firing its array of howitzer cannons, 30-millimeter machine canons and other heavy weapons whose standard ammunition includes both high-explosive tips and anti-personnel rounds designed to scatter death in a wide pattern.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join