It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Captures Two CIA Assets Who ‘Planned’ Sinai Plane Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) have reported that two CIA assets have been captured and arrested due to their ‘masterminding’ of the Sinai plane crash of Flight 9268.
The SVR believe that Flight 9268 was tricked into flying at an unusually low altitude by two CIA assets, and was then shot down by a British made surface-to-air missile provided by Saudi Arabia and given to ISIS.

I don't know how reliable the source is but I can see there being major repercussions if this is true. The article goes on to accuse the UK Government of "knowing full well" that it was their missile that brought the plane down. Could this be the reason for the UK reaction to this, were they really over reacting to make them seem like they weren't involved in this?

To be honest I really don't know what to think and that's why I wanted to bring this to the attention of ATS...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

.."Says random website"

Honestly you cannot believe everything you read on the internet

I seem to be saying this alot on ATS these days but please would you learn the importance of critically appraising your sources.
edit on 7-11-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Just a heads up from another source.

Not sure where the original story originated from yet, still trying to find more sources.

yournewswire.com...

Edit: Even this link seems to source back to the Faal link.
edit on 7-11-2015 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
They all lie so much there is not way of knowing anymore. I am anxious to see what happens. The article is very interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement
That is not "another source" that is the original "source."
For those who may be newcomers:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

"YourNewsWire" and a few sites I'd never heard of seem to be the only ones running it. "YourNewsWire" claims it's source is "Whatdoesitmean" dot com.....

Imma call bs on this one.
Reads like some straight propaganda.

Highly doubt news of this caliber would be delivered in this way, even if by sources outside "western media"...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement
That is not "another source" that is the original "source."
For those who may be newcomers:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for claifying, the link in the OP won't work for me for some reason which is why I was checking for sources anyway.

link   
Well that was quick already in the hoax forum!

link   
The story originates from "Yournewswire"

This is a satire news site specializing in hoaxing

Moved to Hoax

Semper

link   
a reply to: Phage

Ah...Good ole Sorcha Faal.

I must be getting old....my initial thought after reading the content at the site I mentioned.

Perhaps I've just read too many Faal articles or something....lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
OP, I've found out the hard way that using one source, that terminates into a dead end, is a good way to have your story end up in the HOAX bin. Your source,yournewswire.com... uses a sensationalizing, shot gun approach with multiple stories, claiming everything from video of an ISIS (or what ever name they have now) missile attack, a bomb, and now CIA/UK collaboration to down the aircraft. I'm sure the next story will be a UFO destroyed the plane.
On a side note, currently, ND 42/Pitt 30 with 1:44 to go. Go Irish!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

Never seen any "satire" at that site.
A whole lot of bs lies about bs lies about bs lies....but never any satire.

Sad part...a lot of the fb crowd that follows the kind of content that ATS membership tends to view....they share this garbage like it's a credible source all the time.

I swear, you could hit them over the head with the stack of evidence that shows they've pushed various lies in the past...all day long...wouldn't matter.
....as blind as the "sheep" (that they claim are inferior)

It's not a "hoax" when people fill their heads' with it, believe it, and often take action.

If anything, sites like the aforementioned are radicalizing others....but, that conversation is for another time, I suppose

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thanks guys, I hadn't heard of the source before, that's why I shared it, I don't usually post Breaking News threads but this one seemed right up ATS Alley. Now I know not to trust it as opposed to assuming not to.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

.."Says random website"

Honestly you cannot believe everything you read on the internet

I seem to be saying this alot on ATS these days but please would you learn the importance of critically appraising your sources.

Yes. So much easier to believe only what you want to believe, isn't it? As for weeding out what you regard as unreliable news sources on the internet, do you really think a story such as this would be allowed on the front page of major newspapers even if it were true? By its very nature, the sources for such a story could not be named because they would be intelligence insiders leaking what they know to trusted reporters. Yet you disregard this possibility by insisting that a story come only from mainstream media - as though they are more trustworthy. That is naive! In other words, you rubbish this news website merely because you don't want to believe its story but need justification for rejecting it, so you arbitrarily impune its integrity because you cannot otherwise refute its claim.

It is one thing not to believe all one reads on the internet, quite another to believe only what fits one's perspective of the world.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

do you really think a story such as this would be allowed on the front page of major newspapers even if it were true?

YES!

Jeez you people.... sigh...

Right let me put it to you like this for comparison sake.

During operation Ellamy (google it) the Libyans captured a British Special Forces team along with members of SIS (again google it then pretend to me you know what your talking about) in the fallout of of this a whole covert unit of UKSF known as "E-Squadron" was uncovered. My point is this, stories about spies being caught sells news papers and goes right to the front page.

By its very nature, the sources for such a story could not be named because they would be intelligence insiders leaking what they know to trusted reporters

Yeah because we all know that the next Ed Snowden is going to leak his information to Sorcha Faal.....

you rubbish this news website merely because you don't want to believe its story but need justification for rejecting it,

And because it comes from a source known to publish hoax's.

It is one thing not to believe all one reads on the internet, quite another to believe only what fits one's perspective of the world.

yes and its quite another to only believe the super sexy conspiracy stories because they fit with your world view isnt it?
edit on 7-11-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

top topics

join