It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: Former Introduction.. My Apologies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Understanding now. This is a team effort site.

In the mind of team spirit , there is a realization that trolling is probably a constant on here. There was no intent from me..Please excuse my use (singular-I) of saying "Hi I'm Hexeded.. Number 6.."while excluding from the hive-mind. No true intentions of being shallow; and I am used to non theme UBB sites where people are playful in their introductions, and I failed to read rules while entering.. but it was not intent on my part to troll your site.

Anyways I believe strongly; though many here may be not of the "Truthers" that has so crudely labeled people in a negative way which is a fall-back on, the bubble minded people, who mock anyone who believes 9/11 had treasonous people at the top who, at best, withheld inside information and kept it a secrete to make tons of money ..literally when it comes to a possible Gold heist from under buildings WTC 5-6.. to that of coi contract deals.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Hexeded

Lol, slow down Slick. Ease in gently. Take your time with us all. There is all the time in the world.

"Welcome to our world, won't you come on in, miracles I guess still happen now and then"

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Welcome back I guess.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Welcome.. just take your time here, be respectful and open minded.. that will gain you a reputation among our community

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hello everybody, I just registered on ATS

new topics

top topics

join