It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

His name is Ed (InFocusUfos)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

what really gets me miffed about this guy is that he is just lying his ass off.. this latest upload is taken from mars.. yea right .. lolz
.. i don't know what his agenda is other than click bait..
i wonder if the guy ED even exists at all .. i suspect that this is a thirdphaseofmoon channel ... as do others who have commented along the way..
ironically the thumbnail of the latest thirdphase upload is exactly the same as the thumbnail on eds infocusufos latest upload...
now what are the chances of that???
the thing with thirdphase is they have so many hits that they making plenty of ad revenue... recently they made a ufo movie (hanger 52)
www.youtube.com...

blake & co star in this film ... and im wondering if ED had some part in the cgi side of this movie??
of course that would never be admitted i guess.

as you have mentioned .. his uploads have a slick kind of presentation about them ... they are of a quality of someone who knows his way round software and cgi animation..
i just do not like they way he is presenting these uploads as factual events...
i guess he will go down in history as the new stan romanek ... lolz
i guess its a case of just watching his uploads as they come along.. lets see what he comes up with next.
he has hinted about presenting photos of VOSS his supposed alien friend whom invited him onto the spaceship..

and for the record .. i myself have had real ufo sightings over the years .. so im debunking this guy for good reasons...
read about my best sighting here if u like

www.discogs.com...

btw.. i went and measured the distance the other day... in the thread i state a few hundred meters away
it is actually only 70 meters to the end of the street so this thing was a hell of a lot closer than i realised..
edit on 8-11-2015 by johnb3859 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

The call me Ed, Ed Dames, Major Ed Dames.

2nd.

<< 1  2   >>

join