It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

His name is Ed (InFocusUfos)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

You nailed it. It's a model in front of a photograph of a forest. ...And the bright light that appears in various places along the edges of the frame appear to be from a flashlight held outside the cameras field of view. It's a hoax, and an incredibly poorly made one, at that.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I know I shouldn't be in here because of the sheet-trail it brings. But I see the muppets are in full charge.

Ok, I believe this is the Real McCoy. From my personal perspective and limited experience with other controversial subjects, I see key flags of authenticity.

When reaching full kundalini activation, you open your "Third Eye". It's a fitting nomenclature because literally, when you project it, it appears as a lens of a virtual eyeball. Old UFO blueprint videos, predominantly mentioned craft console is strictly operated with the mind. This video here, supports that theory substantially.

If you go to [1:00] in the video, I'm hoping you see the blue light emissions that I do. The shot is an overview (shot from above toward the ground), of the command deck. The exceptionally bright, incandescent glow is emitting from the pilot's head. The cone effect with the smaller blue spheres is the actual Third Eye projection. At the very tip of the projection is the virtual lens I spoke of. You probably won't see it. Apparently I'm some crazy hoaxer. What this tells me, is that the Third Eye projection is what is used for controlling the craft.

At [13:33] Ed is holding a photo. Pause the video and try to make out the images. Particularly the red shade. I won't say what it is unless someone guesses it.

At [14:00], You'll notice black, inky columns projecting in a crescent shape below the craft, originating from the ground itself. These are incorporeal entities.( Sorry, had to say it. If you don't like it, take a hike.) If you examine the tops of the columns of ink, they look like snapping jaws. Astral fauna. People will say it's camera anomalies, swamp gas, cgi, well you make the call.

At [16:20] and again at [17:30], look at the lowest part of the saucer. You may see a red effect circling around, and occasionally drifts to the left outer center portion of the saucer. This is another incorporeal being. Its a giant red snake.

If you don't believe in kundalini and astral bodies, then what I'm say is all fiction. Ignore me. I'll be headed over to his website to confirm his findings agree with mine.
edit on 4-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

What an interesting little fantasy land you live in.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

I can say the same to you sir.

But please, don't get this thread nuked with feces fletching. Leave it alone.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Too much kool-aid.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

That sir, takes the cake for the most gnarley explaination of a clearly fake UFO video linking to astral entities I have ever seen on ATS, and while extremely humorous you clearly spent time so I am giving you a star for that. I nominate you for an applause. The part where you said and I quote "These are incorporeal entities.( Sorry, had to say it. If you don't like it, take a hike.)" I nearly fell out of my chair laughing and was one of the greatest things I've read on ATS. Thank you for this truly.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Recently, Bob Lazar, in a hosted interview by George Knapp, gave the Billy Meir story a boost by stating that the "sport model" he allegedly worked on looked like many of the pictures Billy had published. The up close and personal stuff has always put up flags for me, but I wonder how it would really look by being there.

That's like a burglar vouching for the godfather.

Anyway, this video is symptomatic of the death throes of ufology and paranormal studies in general: every kid with a new camera or their first install of Adobe After Effects is out there hoaxing UFO videos, Bigfoot tracks and ghost hauntings.

Also, I think user Trifect is having a larf with his posts.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

I can say the same to you sir.

But please, don't get this thread nuked with feces fletching. Leave it alone.

Ok. Whatever you desire.
I do wish you well on your magic carpet ride back to the moon tonight.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
It never seems to end, does it...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I ma sorry but if you look closely you can see that the forest background is a picture !

The light does not penetrate the background but is instead reflected off of it .

ETA: Someone beat me to it while I was typing lol
edit on thamkThu, 05 Nov 2015 06:35:34 -0600am30America/ChicagoThu, 05 Nov 2015 06:35:34 -060035 by Sakrateri because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Urantia1111

I agree that the photos are not great.

This is the bit that is freaky from the video. Is it just too stupid to be real? I am torn lol.

That's some really bad acting.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
@All

So the concensus is fake then? I thought it would be, seemed too good to be true.

At least some people had the decency to articulate their reasons why though, for which I am grateful (Particularly the idea of a model, lighting in the forest). The model (ufo) at the beginning must have been massive though, the shadow against the house is quite big.

I am still not sure about this video, in fact I am leaning towards some kind of viral campaign for a movie or something.

The reason is that his name, "They call me Ed" that is used on his avatars, just seems to be so ad-agency, plus the whole thing seems quite professional in its execution. The teaser effect, the hints at future revelation etc.

Anyway, I will keep this updated in case of new developments, thank you guys for your insights.

edit on 5-11-2015 by Jonjonj because: words be damned

edit on 5-11-2015 by Jonjonj because: name

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
So the aliens made an exception with this guy and let him to take several times close photos and video of their ships.

Yeah makes sense (not).

Sorry, it's a fraud. It simply doesn' fit the criteria on real human/alien contact. It just doesn't work that way, and it never did. Aliens take full control of the situation and let the witness at most with shattered and fragmented memories.

Nice try, 'Ed'.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakrateri

That reflected light cannot be used as a direct debunk because he said in the video that the original pictures were taken with a conventional film camera and these are pictures of a picture, which would show surface reflection off the glossy surface of the photo. Not saying real, but better debunk needed to toss it.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
yea .. ive been watching his uploads too .. my conclusion is he is a faker .

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
So the aliens made an exception with this guy and let him to take several times close photos and video of their ships.

Yeah makes sense (not).

Sorry, it's a fraud. It simply doesn' fit the criteria on real human/alien contact. It just doesn't work that way, and it never did. Aliens take full control of the situation and let the witness at most with shattered and fragmented memories.

Nice try, 'Ed'.

I am not sure what the criteria for alien contact is, is there any?

In general I agree though.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Thank you for posting with real input. It is appreciated.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb3859

I think the last upload was rather dodgy, right?

What is with repeating the same image multiple times and why is he making it so like a tv program?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

What is it they call homeboy again?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

What is it they call homeboy again?

I am sorry, I do not understand what you are asking. Could you explain?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join