It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbit Hole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
www.the-catbird-seat.net...

Don't know if this has been posted before. Good information. What do you think? It's about the DULCE base, black ops, black budget, underground bases, ect.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Don't know if I've seen this particular article before. But I've have not seen
anything new written on Dulce in some time. Just rehashing the same info
over and over.

Until someone comes up with some good evidence, it's just good Sci Fi to me.
Good read though.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yeah, I have read this story before on another site...

I personally took it with a grain of salt...but could be true...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Yeah, I have read this story before on another site...

I personally took it with a grain of salt...but could be true...

according to schneider's lecture, he says his father was otto oscar schneider, a u-boat commander during WWII. this claim has already been debunked here...

The simple answer to this one is that there was no U-boat commander in WWII with that name. Only 2 commanders with that last name in the war; Herbert Schneider died while in command of U-522 and Manfred Schneider only commander the small XXIII boat U-4706 for the last 3 months of the war, never on patrol. This story is just that, a story.

www.uboat.net...

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
dulce, nm. I grew up in Los Alamos, NM and I can assure everyone that there are no tunnels to dulce from los alamos, so that part of the story is untrue. In other post I have explained, along with others, why this is tunnel system is totally impossible. But, I too have been finding alot of evidence in my reasearch on an entirely different instilation pointing to some type of military presence in dulce. I have relatives who live in the San Luis Valley north of Archuleta Meas. I have a lifetime of strange stories of abductions and very viable information that not only was there a airforce landing strip there after '52. there was also an accident there in 1979 or 80 that included the loss of more then a few lifes. In reasearching this airport one learns that there is no record of ownership prior to about 1982 at which time ownership is documented to the jacarilla tribe. The tribe was so happy with the airport that they opened a new airport south of town. Under further investigation one finds that this airstrip (located in the south middle of dulce proper) is 5200+' long(thats a mile). You can land almost anything on a paved runway of that size. in my opinion, This was originaly built as a military capable landing strip most likely by the rand corperation in 1952. For what purpose? That is the un answered question.
Was it for an alien/government base? I doubt it. BUT I will pass on the story of a guy named twisty who is a pagosa springs native. He and his brother both swear that ther IS a natrual cavern with a river running through it and little green men living in it. Sound familiar? Heres the real kicker, that story was repeatedly told to my father in law in 1975. I can attest, to have gotten my father in law to remember his name through the 70's you'd of had to write it on the back of a sheet of 'cid. He remembers this story through the 70's haze. That is all i can really say on that because I am not an alien/gov beliver. I grew up at lanl, Honestly the government isn't all that.
Another apache mythological story and petroglyphs describe the "ant people" (resembeling "greys") taking apache ancestors into the ground to wait out a giant flood. However this is comming from the same group of indians who say that they have been in the americas forever yet the oldest skeleton fornd in this area (sandia man apx.10,000years old) was a white dude or rather a caucasion. The indians took possesion of the skeleton saying that research was desicrating their ancestors. Even now that it has been scientifically proven that there is no way that the indians are related to sandia man the skeleton has still not been released for research. Even the supreme court will not try and argue genetics with an indian. Any way, they have been proven to not always have the most accurate records.
I do hypothesize that the government did in fact have a undergroud research facility/base in dulce, nm. Based on the information that I have the research was geared towards genetic engenering/manipulation. Unfortunatly it seems that Human Subjects were used along with cows and presumebly other animals. I think due to changing times and ethics issues comming to light around genetic research this facility had to be shut down in the early 80' or mid to late '70's when the airport was taken over by the indians.
I currently live close enough to dulce to make it worth while to go up and search around. I got a new digi camera for christmass and will send pictures of what ever I find on archuleta mesa. I might be able to do that into this weekend. But if I am to do that I should get to sleep.good night all rest assured that the government has it's head compleatly engulffed in it's own ass. look at our war on drugs, WMD's intel, et cetera.

top topics

join